Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where am I to upload my file?!

Mikko-kun

Hello. Hope I'm not breaking any forum rules here, just looking for a site which'd let me upload the file without paying for signing in, AND let people download the file without giving their email addresses or any other trouble on them... I dont want the money from it, it wouldn't make more than 10€ anyhow, so I'd like the few people who do want the file, have as little trouble getting it as possible. I suppose I'll just mail it to those who want it if there's no good site, but it'd always be easier the other way around.. :alien:

You could always register a domain, purchase some web hosting and upload it to there.

What specifically is the file you are looking to host ?

Just an astrology table, 300kb or so so it fits mail pretty well. I worked on it for half years in my past-time so it's not just anything, you know. I suppose you're right, been meaning to make a career out of astrology, make a domain for it and everything. Just need to make some groundwork there first. Just I'm tight on money right now, moving yet again and got a support thing going so.. :/

While not really a long-term hosting solution, you could always upload it to the forum as an attachment or to our gallery if it's an image.

• Like 1

i use zippyshare:

http://www.zippyshare.com/

One of the best free file hosting sites. I use it for sending demo's to record labels. It's good for music because when you upload music it creates a steam as wlel so you cna stream the song and not have to download it. (good for record labels because some of them hate downloading while other prefer it, so it works both ways)

• Like 1

That'd work nicely! A little time is fine, just enough for anyone interested in it to get it. Thanks, Saru. :)

edit: thanks Coffey, that worked nicely! http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/27957649/file.html in case anyone's interested :P (need a libreoffice calc or excel to open it though, and some degree of interest in astrology to get something more than "uhh, okay.." out of it ;) )

Edited by Mikko-kun
  • Like 2

4shared