Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How Power Corrupts

pantodragon

Your statement shows that you have obviously no idea what you are talking about. I pity you.

agreed.

agreed.

See my reply to Searcher above. Judging by your avatar, your health really could do with some attention. There's actually more to an avatar than most people realise; as with the clothes one wears, the interests one enjoys, the people one chooses to mix with, the music one likes etc, it speaks of who they are. (It's all in the interpretation.)

Edited by pantodragon

*yawns* I did.

However i would like to make something clear i in no way pity you, showing pity on someone means you care for them even if its a little bit, i do not. Now that that is cleared up my health is great! Thanks for wondering though :)

See my reply to Searcher above. Judging by your avatar, your health really could do with some attention. There's actually more to an avatar than most people realise; as with the clothes one wears, the interests one enjoys, the people one chooses to mix with, the music one likes etc, it speaks of who they are. (It's all in the interpretation.)

Can I ask what your interpretation of your avatar is?

Thanks! :su

I would imagine fairyland, but I could be of course mistaken.........

• Like 1

First of all, I do not write to persuade or convert to my world view, so no proof is required. This in itself arises out of my world view.

However, you've asked for some answers, so I will attempt to satisfy your curiosity in some measure. This will take a little time, a day or two, so I will continue, or perhaps post my reply, as a new thread if it turns out to be substantial enough.

Thanks, it helps to know where you're coming from.

It has occurred to me that there are some people who are comparatively powerless who are corrupt. School bullies come to mind immediately, as do people who are just plain mean. The difference between being corrupt and corruption is that the latter refers to those who are in a position of power. The former refers to those who are willing to act dishonestly for money or personal gain. Personally, I'm not seeing a lot of difference between the two, as both involve dishonesty.

Thanks, it helps to know where you're coming from.

As my response is fairly lengthy, I have posted it as a new thread "Pantodragon's world in a nutshell" on Philosophy and Psychology.

It's not really very difficult: dragon's breathe fire, although modern video game dragons can also breathe ice, earth, lightning etc. If you had a teacher in school that you referred to as a "dragon", I think you would know what that means. The "panto"dragon = pantomime dragon, and suggests a vein of comedy, a lightness of attitude, not normally associated with dragon.

It's not really very difficult: dragon's breathe fire, although modern video game dragons can also breathe ice, earth, lightning etc. If you had a teacher in school that you referred to as a "dragon", I think you would know what that means. The "panto"dragon = pantomime dragon, and suggests a vein of comedy, a lightness of attitude, not normally associated with dragon.

Not difficult but I don't want to interpret it in my own way, inaccurate to how you want it to be projected.

Thanks for replying!

Not difficult but I don't want to interpret it in my own way, inaccurate to how you want it to be projected.

Thanks for replying!

I wish you would interpret it in your own way. I wish you would use your own senses and judgement rather than believe what I might say. This does not preclude agreement, but in case of disagreement, trust yourself before me.