Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chemtrails/HARPP

AsteroidX

1:05 is a water tanker to fight fires, i guess in this clip its testing the doors.

1:05 is a water tanker to fight fires, i guess in this clip its testing the doors.

And disposing of toxic chemicals. You know, two birds one stone.

Well, getting kids to say that stuff is of course going to elicit more of an emotional response than some guy in a tin foil hat (or a respirator?)

I will check out the link OverSword provided, but Youtube videos aren't really the best source of information.

• Like 2

I have some HARPP stuff as well but not on my PC. Its my belief that the Govmnt does not deny chemtrails or itleast HARPP and bioengineering anymore. Anyone interested in joining in feel free.

The validity of the source usually depends on the author.

Have you guys/gals heard about HARPP rings at all ? Seems an interesting topic and Ive just heard of them recently.

Edited by AsteroidX

This would be described as a HAARP ring. Or weather phenomena whichever you prefer.

Background Sciencey info:

http://metabunk.org/threads/491-Debunked-HAARP-rings-scalar-squares-etc-validated-in-paper-from-Stanford

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=falGaNjSU6Q&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1

Previous threads on chemtrails have been placed in the conspiracies section. Not being one to break with tradition I'm going to move this there too.

• Like 5

Wouldnt that many contrails even standard airplane engine type be fairly polluting over time ?

I think there are no Chemtrails, but I do believe it possible that the combination of more planes in the air, and Climate Change increasing upper air humidity, that more contrails are in the sky then ever before. This does cause a change in the ground weather under the contrails, as otherwise clear skys turn cloudy/hazy. This affects the ground temperature, which might otherwise be higher.

I think there is little to no good proof of any chemicals coming out of the sky. IMHO, chemicals found in rain water are much more likely to be industrial air pollution.

Edited by DieChecker

HAARP/Weather phenomenon from yesterdays SE storms. Looking for an explanation for these anomalies.

HAARP/Weather phenomenon from yesterdays SE storms. Looking for an explanation for these anomalies.

[media=]

[/media]

Simple interference patterns. Has nothing to do with HAARP.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Yeah. I get real time interference.

I have some HARPP stuff as well but not on my PC. Its my belief that the Govmnt does not deny chemtrails or itleast HARPP and bioengineering anymore. Anyone interested in joining in feel free.

On the HAARP, I just wanted to throw in a couple of quick comments. First of all, I am curious about what you believe that the Government does not deny about HAARP. They have never tried to keep HAARP secret. That said, given that you have obviously looked into the nature of HAARP given your claims, then you are naturally aware of the following gems:

• HAARP, while not a public facility as such, hold open house events for anybody interested (typically during the summer).
  • HAARP among their research staff employ foreign nationals
  • HAARP has maximum output power delivered to the antenna array of 3.6MW, less delivered and absorbed in the ionosphere - effectively the intensity is less than 3uW/cm2, which is much, much less energy than is absorbed from space.
  • HAARP has very limited directional variability, in other words it pretty much sends the emitted energy straight up (+/-15 degrees).
  • The ionosphere is a fluid dynamic system and one cannot reflect anything off it and expect it to hit a certain spot
  • Weather happens in the troposphere, not in the ionosphere which is much higher.

I think that covers a good chuck of the misconceptions regarding HAARP that I have heard over the years.

The validity of the source usually depends on the author.

It certainly depends on the author and how good said author is at doing his or her research.

Have you guys/gals heard about HARPP rings at all ? Seems an interesting topic and Ive just heard of them recently.

Which is non-existent and something somebody without the proper knowledge dreamed up. As per above, HAARP does not have such capabilities for a number of reasons, but those "HAARP rings" are well know interference patterns. Nothing even remotely mysterious about them.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

I actually know very little about HAARP and chemtrails. Were I live we dont get many sunny days so theres not much to see with my own eyes. I guess Im just trying to educate myself on the subject so I can draw my own conclusion.

Thanks for the feedback.

I actually know very little about HAARP and chemtrails. Were I live we dont get many sunny days so theres not much to see with my own eyes. I guess Im just trying to educate myself on the subject so I can draw my own conclusion.

Thanks for the feedback.

Oh, ok - You are indeed most welcome. I apologize if I came across the wrong way, but HAARP conspiracy theories crop up on a regular basis and sometimes it feels like mole whacking and thus I can be a bit terse ;)

I have written a few blurps on this topic before, so please have a look if you are interested.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=127282entry2325348

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=202081&st=30#entry3820470

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=202081&st=30#entry3821112

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=132240entry2428158

However, please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. I might not be able to respond right away, but I am following this thread :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

I`ll believe in Chemtrails when they start Tippin Cows and landing on the White house lawn ,and The president can start to grow money on the Trees in the garden ! Now Thats Weird Science ! :tu:

Yeah. I get real time interference.

Yes, that is what it is. I actually work on such, not for radar but for optical transmission systems. However, have a look at what the Australian Bureau of Meteorology has to say about their radar:

If you notice any circular patterns or straight lines originating from the centre of the radar location, this is due to occasional interference to the radar data. The Bureau is currently investigating ways to reduce these interferences.

Cheers,

Badeskov

[media=]

[/media]

I was just reading a little about this visual effect and it seems that some of these effects occur because the image is made from ground based radar, which shoots up at an angle into the sky. So a circle will show around the radar station, because the cloud layer does not reach all the way to the ground. Also if the radar is aimed at a high angle it will pass out of the cloud cover fairly quickly and create a Dounut kind of image, when what is really there is a solid cloud cover.

This kind of "ring" looks like this...

hvyxic.jpg

The kind with the sharp edges on it is actually due to interference patterns with the radars signals.

I've read that in some cases this is caused by faulty cell phone towers.

• Like 1

Its just a strange phenomenon. When accompanied with severe weather.

But I can see the anomaly being most likely as there is no real credible evidence Ive dug up that disputes it.

• Like 1

Radar crop circles ? Hum now were really going down the rabbit whole ! :tu:

I'd like to see a radar crop circle fractal pattern!!! Especially if it actually showed up in the sky. That then would be real proof of technical weather control. Or maybe a giant cloud shaped like Obama waving his hand... That would be eye catching...