Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bad dream.

BoyGoneBad

Right, I need this off my chest, and I need answers.

You probably read the title and disregarded it, but if you are reading this, thank you.

Last year, I went through a phase of night terrors, wherein I would hear things, or the one I remember the most and hated the most was a ghostly figure would randomly appear in my room or garden and yell "BOO!", or something to that effect, but it is easily the loudest thing I can imagine.

An hour or so ago, I had another one of these dreams.

I was drifting in and out of sleep, nothing unusual, and from this point I drifted back into a dream. Note - I was now using my ipod, which I had placed on charge in the real world. How I did not notice this until after the ordeal, I do not know. I hear the voice of what can only be described as an advertiser or sportscaster saying something, by this point the ipod had vanished, by the way, and I was laying on my bed, eyes open, facing the curtains. So, as I was saying, I heard this voice talking, and something fired up in me - I feel like this was one of the recurring nightmares, and I subconsciously knew it, as I started yelling in my head for him to stop, to shut up, for me to wake up. He stops talking eventually, after finishing his little monologue from the nightmares.

Now he's stopped talking, I'm laying there looking at the curtains, my heart rate has increased, and I feel mildy scared, anticipating more of the old nightmares. What follows is not one of the old nightmares.

I'll post the second part now.

It now occurs to me there was a dream preceeding this one, do remind me to write about it.

Continuing from where I left off...

As I look round the room, I notice something out of place next to my monitor - there's some sort of robotic snake. It is about an arms length long, positioned in an upside down L shape, becoming rounded at the end (this is not a living snake, it's just what I thought it looked like in the dream.) it has a blacl mass of wires for the body, with metal plates sitting along the back. Then I hear the most terrifying voice eve. It was deep and dark, it sounded incredibly evil and it terrified me to my core. I cannot remember all that it said, but I'll tell you what I can, "(couldn't understand.)...Heaven and Hell...(couldn't understand)(he said some stuff like anger, confusion or sadness here, can't remember exact emotions)...let these feelings flow through you...I am veiled by this mask of darkness..."BOO!" (that loud BOO again.)

I looked up at him at some point when he was saying that, and he was tall, too tall for me to see above his neck, black with dark brown, had no features I could pick out, and was walking towards me with outstretched arms, I then shut my eyes and yelled, then woke up with a racing heart, and anxiety that continued for a good 10-15 minutes.

Can anyone interpret this, or explain it?

I will post the preceeding dream if it is of help.

Its just a bad dream, most of us have them from time to time. It could of come from stress in your life.

• Like 1

I cannot remember all that it said, but I'll tell you what I can, "(couldn't understand.)...Heaven and Hell...(couldn't understand)(he said some stuff like anger, confusion or sadness here, can't remember exact emotions)...let these feelings flow through you...I am veiled by this mask of darkness..."BOO!" (that loud BOO again.)

I looked up at him at some point when he was saying that, and he was tall, too tall for me to see above his neck, black with dark brown, had no features I could pick out, and was walking towards me with outstretched arms, I then shut my eyes and yelled, then woke up with a racing heart, and anxiety that continued for a good 10-15 minutes.

Can anyone interpret this, or explain it?

Well boygonebad, your name suggests you are embracing some failure of morality, no? And when that decision has been made, often the dark one shows up to make a bid at you. The comments about "anger, confusion or sadness" to "flow through you" are ways to drain you of energy. All of the above will leave a person drained because they factually sap real, actual energy from the orb of energy we all are born with. This is like food for that fellow and so naturally he's thrilled you're ready to slice yourself and bleed for his dining pleasure.

Enough of it. Change your forum name here to "boy-got-smart". I mean, really, do it. Words have great power when you think they're trivial. Then, purposefully disobey his commands to be angry, confused or sad. Develop patience, a thick skin, a purpose and spend time meditating each night before you sleep on the beauty and sublime acts of kindness you've seen in your life. This is like a caustic poison to this entity. Keep it up even when he taunts you. Then laugh at him and watch him shrink. Develop a relationship with a positive force and ask it to fill you from the inside out. He won't be able to touch you then.

I'll be honest, the BGB username used to be my general name for everything, this account was created a while ago. Thanks for the advice.

However, it came again.

There was no beating around the bush, no SP, He was just THERE. I got a long, clear look at his face, and it was horrifying. Long and elongated, both pale and pitch black and the same time, eyes that struck sheer terror and despair into me, I honestly felt that I was going to die. It was cloaked in a pure black, flowing sheet.

He spoke.

This time, it was all in the loudest volume I can imagine, it was completely deafening. He said something along the lines of "(?)YOU CANNOT RUN FROM ME, I AM THE FATHER OF LIFE AND DEATH.(?)...PART OF ALL OF YOU(?)YOU ASKED FOR ME AND THIS...GO!"

At the end of that, he yelled the "GO!" somehow a step louder than before, I 'shut my eyes' and yelled, and proceeded to wake up.

I'm not religious myself, and I don't beleive this is satan, more my brain going out of whack and being incredibly disturbing. Not sure why.

Maybe just suspend believing or disbelieving and deal with this thing as if it were real. For surely you are experiencing it. And as such, it qualifies as real. There is more to heaven and earth than dreamt in any of our philosophies.

Try laughing at it. Just try it and see what happens. Are you ever aware you are dreaming when you're dreaming? Use it's appearance and the shock of seeing it in your dream to remind you, "oh yes, I'm dreaming because HE is here!" Once you do that, you can begin to control the circumstances slowly. He can't hurt you if you don't want him to. He is right though, if part of you welcomes him or is getting off on the fear, he won't leave or diminish. You have to really want to shrink him down to size. And it can be done.

I'm an old veteran of these types of dreams from way way back. Suffered with them night after night as a child. These pale faced disturbers. I finally got sick of them and stood up to them. And I did this when I was very young as a child. So you can too.