Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ohio school shooter flips off victims family

Ashotep

They allowed him to wear that in court? No wonder the kids are so eft up when they can get away with that. If there is no discipline in the court room, then what hope do the public have.

They should have ripped it off him and told him he is not in control in that room!!!

• Like 2

No, the families actually deserve five minutes alone with this btch.

yep as long as they are not the religious forgiving type.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

What they didn't put in this version of the story was during his statement he told the families of the victims that the same hand I killed your kids is the hand I m********e with. The part that fhe forum won't let me type is manual stimulate.

In prison they are going to love his smooth skin, mmmmm hmmmmmm.

That guy deserves what he gets.

It was not immediately clear why Lane was allowed to wear the “killer” T-shirt in open court.

===========================================

WHAT? they need an excuse as to why he could? He should never have been allowed to wear it...end of!!!!

It was not immediately clear why Lane was allowed to wear the “killer” T-shirt in open court.

===========================================

WHAT? they need an excuse as to why he could? He should never have been allowed to wear it...end of!!!!

The article I read yesterday said he arrived in a blue button down shirt and at some point ripped it off apparently to show how much of a f@%^ he doesn't give.

• Like 1

Minors cannot get the death penalty as ruled by the Supreme Court.

sadly

Yeah, he thinks he's so bad***!!!

Wait 'til he meets 6ft-6in. muscular "Bubba"

You guy's are right. Unless he's put in permanent solitary he will be a "play toy", if not just outright killed for being a stupid jerk.

Edited by pallidin

... insanity plea....... tennis lessons at an Institution .

Yeah, he thinks he's so bad***!!!

Wait 'til he meets 6ft-6in. muscular "Bubba"

You guy's are right. Unless he's put in permanent solitary he will be a "play toy", if not just outright killed for being a stupid jerk.

I dont know how it is in the culture of the US, but I know in the prison culture in Canada people who murder children are usually kept away from the general population as they will probably be killed themselves. Same goes with child molesters.

I dont know how it is in the culture of the US, but I know in the prison culture in Canada people who murder children are usually kept away from the general population as they will probably be killed themselves. Same goes with child molesters.

I hear its similar but this punk is a kid himself. He'll likely mouth off and get shanked,

Yes they do that here to. I don't know how they will treat him but child molesters don't last long in prison here. Other prisoners killed Jeffrey Dahmer.

The article I read yesterday said he arrived in a blue button down shirt and at some point ripped it off apparently to show how much of a f@%^ he doesn't give.

yep, and then allowed to sit there with it on. At the point of him ripping his shirt of, is the point at which someone should have ripped him out of the court room and ripped that stupid t.shirt off him!! but the do gooder brigade would have loved that!!!

The courts really need to stand up and show they will not tolerate that sort of behavior there. This is not a good sign to the likes of this lad, he will milk their weakness and so will the lawyers!!

• Like 1

he will milk their weakness and so will the lawyers!!

"Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding."

yep, and then allowed to sit there with it on. At the point of him ripping his shirt of, is the point at which someone should have ripped him out of the court room and ripped that stupid t.shirt off him!! but the do gooder brigade would have loved that!!!

The courts really need to stand up and show they will not tolerate that sort of behavior there. This is not a good sign to the likes of this lad, he will milk their weakness and so will the lawyers!!

I'm guessing the judge calls the courtroom shots but who knows how it was handled. Either way, he got sentenced to life.

• Like 1

I'm guessing the judge calls the courtroom shots but who knows how it was handled. Either way, he got sentenced to life.

And how many years will that actually be? Once he finds out about the "finding god in my heart" scam his sentence will be greatly reduced.

I think he will love it in there, he will give it the billy, and can practice all his violent tendencies out in the showers.

The Judge claimed that he didn't see it, otherwise he'd have ordered him out of the courtroom to change.

People like this need to just be executed, I am sick of the excuse that he can be rehabilitated.

He doesnt deserve the chance.

Time to rid our nation of these worthless eaters breathing our air.

• Like 3

And how many years will that actually be? Once he finds out about the "finding god in my heart" scam his sentence will be greatly reduced.

I think he will love it in there, he will give it the billy, and can practice all his violent tendencies out in the showers.

No He will get raped and eventually die, i think he will

People like this need to just be executed, I am sick of the excuse that he can be rehabilitated.

He doesnt deserve the chance.

Time to rid our nation of these worthless eaters breathing our air.

can you afford that?

No it won't.

• Like 1

You know who else got sentenced to life?

The American Tax Payer.

Now we get to pay for his care and food and needs for the rest of his life.

No He will get raped and eventually die, i think he will

can you afford that?

What a 50 cent bullet?

Damn right i can afford that.

Hell of a lot cheaper than the cost of keeping him alive in prison for the next 50+ years

• Like 2

Someone of his size and attitude isn't going to live long in general population once he turns 18.

I strongly suspect he gives a whole lot of damns, and is scared ****less. Some people act like that when they are at their wits' end. He doesn't feel guilt or remorse, but a lot of fear.

• Like 1

I strongly suspect he gives a whole lot of damns, and is scared ****less. Some people act like that when they are at their wits' end. He doesn't feel guilt or remorse, but a lot of fear.

Aww, well that's too bad. Screw him. Don't care if he's young. He's a hazard, a waste of air and a waste of Ohio's tax money.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-
  • Like 2

What's really scary here is that there are more people out there just like him that hasn't done anything yet. Bet he tortured animals before he did this.

• Like 2

The Judge claimed that he didn't see it, otherwise he'd have ordered him out of the courtroom to change.

what, he never saw it at all during the proceedings? i would have imagined there was others in the court room who were not impressed, did no one think about saying anything and asking the judge to do something about it?

Maybe they didn`t care about the feelings of the victims families, that would not be a first!!

• Like 1