Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

America Nuked 9/11

poppet

America nuked 9/11

New free e book by Jeff Prager

Quote from the author

I don't know how to introduce a book like this one. First, it's very large.

It contains dozens of images Never Before Published of Ground Zero on 911, 9-12 and 9-13, BEFORE excavation, when just the rescue workers and their dogs were there searching for anyone that might be alive as well as bodies of those that didn't survive. This means the box beams and I-beams were as yet untouched and the images are extremely revealing.

These images are about 30-40 inches wide and 20-25 inches top to bottom. They're high quality, high resolution images and I had a choice.

I could reduce them, or I could PDF them such that YOU can repeatedly zoom the images and examine them in detail at full size as you've never before been able to do. I took that choice and thus, the book is divided into two large files by necessity.

But now you can examine 911 images, zooming them repeatedly, like you've never been able to do before.

The problem I've experience in the past is that lot's of people download part 1 and fewer download part 2 when I divide my books like this.

For that reason:

1. Half of the critical images are in part 1 and the other half are in part two. You'll need and want both parts.

2. The text is divided such that you'll need to read both parts to fully understand the nuclear event that 911 surely was.

To that end, using real science, real chemistry and real physics I successfully challenge the theories presented by Dr's Stephen Jones and Neils Harrit that energetic compounds, specifically the compound Dr. Jones has with a velocity of 300mps could demolish the towers. Further, this book is an open request by virtue of the text and the numerous citations, links and references, to debate Dr. Jones publicly. I'm prepared to debate Dr. Jones on the issues of nano-energetic compounds, tritium, uranium, sodium, potassium, zinc, thorium, vanadium and the other elements in the dust. Dr. Jones, thus far, has only covered tritium and very briefly, uranium. My opinion, based on the evidence in this book, is that his science is deeply flawed and I can prove this.

In that debate I can and will prove 911 was a nuclear event. Please, download both parts of this book. One part isn't sufficient without the other. You'll be glad you did. And PLEASE share these links if you feel the book is worthy.

I'm a former magazine publisher. My books are eMagazines with time consuming graphics and text referenced and cited with working links to support all of my assertions with the best science available. But they are magazines, with awesome graphics and high resolution images. Don't confuse them with books. I also make them fun to read, I hope!

Part 1 http://www.datafilehost.com/download-79644cfa.html

Part 2 http://www.datafilehost.com/download-51eec327.html

Part One Conclusions

1. Leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma, three rare cancers, have increased dramatically and in an unprecedented number [among first responders] ; frequency and rapidity in very young age groups never seen before.

2. All three of these cancers, increasing together in a select population have previously always indicated radiation exposure. The CDC study (K25 Workers), Chernobyl, Nagasaki and Hiroshima data are all conclusive and in agreement on this issue as well.

[see: Robert W. Miller, M.D., and William J. Blot, Ph.D., and others, US National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council, Japanese National Institute Of Health Of The Ministry Of Health And Welfare, Atomic Radiation, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Also see Ionizing Radiation 911, parts 1, 2 and 3 linked on a previous page. Also see: CDC study of K25 workers linked previously]

3. Increases in these cancers using September 11th as the ‘start date,’ specifically and most importantly; Leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma along with increases in esophageal, prostate & thyroid cancers with all of them very rapid increases often in young and otherwise healthy people indicates clearly, without ambiguity and with certainty that further study into a radioactive component of some type and design is critically required.

4. The government, in all its wisdom, decided not to cover cancer in the Zadroga Bill while cancer deaths in First Responders are exploding like the Twin Towers on 911.

5. The EPA, Congress and the military and other governmental and environmental agencies responsible for the disaster cleanup knew from the very beginning that the dust in New York City was highly toxic, caustic and contained 100s of known human poisons. Very few people knew it was radioactive. My personal opinion is that certain members of government and private organizations knew.

6. I believe it was known early on by the mainstream medical community that radiation was a factor. I emailed over 500 oncologists or people in the Oncology Departments at Sloan Kettering and Mount Sinai Hospitals, Cancer Section, with copies of pages 19-42 of the free e Magazine titled, “Dust” and I also posted it to the CDC and NISOH web sites (link for source to original ‘short’ document below) on March 14th, 2011, in a reformatted style to accommodate CDC and NIOSH web site requirements.

7. Parts 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 will show that there are and were bombs tested that were ‘salted’ such or designed such that over 97% of their radiation was eliminated from the detonation. There was radiation, but not much, not easily measurable without sophisticated equipment, certainly not with a Geiger Counter, and not long-lasting. And it wasn't alpha, beta or gamma radiation; these are the types we usually measure. But enough to kill people, as we’re seeing now. It was neutron radiation.

8. The following chapters will prove a lot more. The reasoning by Dr. Jones and others used to explain the high levels of tritium are scientific frauds and we prove that here.

After Conclusions - Me and Dr. Jones

9. Although Dr. Jones addressed the following issues partially, loosely, imperfectly in a fragmented manner using poor science that is just good enough to fool most people, he failed to adequately and properly address the increased uranium, thorium (two elements found only in radioactive form) tritium and the high levels of zinc, barium, strontium, vanadium, and especially potassium and sodium (these 2 are crucial) among other elements found in the dust as the levels increase and decrease together across 35 sampled locations by the USGS. Dr. Jones failed to use the Product Momentum Correlation and the ‘t’ test statistic, formulas he’s intimately familiar with, to discuss the various levels of these elements as they are seen in the dust, “together”.

Nanotechnology

10. Forty years of technology has come and gone since 1961 (up until 2001) so we’ll also examine nanotechnology in subsequent chapters because the nuclear industry grabbed hold of miniaturization even more quickly than the Metastable Intermolecular Compound (nanothermite or MIC) industry and well before. Why wouldn't they? Atomic grenades were coming down the pike. It was only a matter of time. The Davy Crockett, as you’ll see in the next chapter, was a watermelon-sized nuclear bomb launched from a 3-man tripod style grenade launcher. 40 years later we have apples. But very, very special apples based on a deuterium-tritium design.

Dr. Stephen Jones himself studied Muon Catalyzed Fusion for the US Department of Energy in critical detail and is intimately knowledgeable in this area.

This report will further show that Dr. Jones’ studies in muon catalyzed fusion involved deuterium, uranium and tritium which produce uranium and tritium as a by-product of fission and fusion and were both found in high amounts in NYC. This report will suggest that Dr. Jones should be fully aware of the nuclear component to the events of 911 based on the reasoning presented herein. Since he’s obviously not and further seeks to hide the nuclear component the only logical explanation is that he’s been tasked with covering it up.

Gordon Duff with Sahar on 911 posted 18th march 2013

• Like 2

I dont think we were nuked but the effect of dropping those towers was very similiar to the toxic soup youd get from radiation. There was some bad stuff in the air after 9/11

• Like 3

Ha! What crazy conspiracy will they come up with next!? What a load of bull...

• Like 1

It seems to me that because we've been using, testing and improving nuclear weapons since 1945, the chances that some sort of tactical nuclear device was employed are pretty good.

It's too bad Jones chose to ignore that path of analysis, but c'est la vie.

It would not surprise me one bit if tactical nukes were involved.

I agree!! There was never anything there to suggest a nuclear device was used nor even close. First of all, the electronics in computers and automobiles all over New York City would have been fried and made inoperative.

• Like 1

It seems to me that because we've been using, testing and improving nuclear weapons since 1945, the chances that some sort of tactical nuclear device was employed are pretty good.

None at all. There is more evidence that Santa Claus knocked down the WTC buildings with his reindeer than for a nuclear device.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 5

As usual Sky, you just don't get it. The OP presents evidence for some sort of nuclear event. Whether his evidence is true and accurate I don't know, but if it is, THERE is the evidence. Perhaps circumstantial, but evidence nonetheless.

That YOU automatically pretend such evidence does not exist is completely in character. No surprise. Ramble on....

• Like 4

Wouldnt there be people with deformed body parts? green skin?

Much, much more. There would have been people all over lower Manhattan walking around in nuclear suits.

111201_hanford_nuclear_reservation.jpg

As usual Sky, you just don't get it.

There is not a shred of evidence of nukes. Where did you get that silly idea?

The OP presents evidence for some sort of nuclear event.

The fact that workers and some members of the public were still allowed to walk around the general area of ground zero proves that nukes were not used and there were no nuclear after-effects nor high radiation at ground zero.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

"7. Parts 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 will show that there are and were bombs tested that were ‘salted’ such or designed such that over 97% of their radiation was eliminated from the detonation. There was radiation, but not much, not easily measurable without sophisticated equipment, certainly not with a Geiger Counter, and not long-lasting. And it wasn't alpha, beta or gamma radiation; these are the types we usually measure. But enough to kill people, as we’re seeing now. It was neutron radiation."

So it's not really a nuclear weapon if no measurable radiation can be found with a Geiger counter.

I dont think we were nuked but the effect of dropping those towers was very similiar to the toxic soup youd get from radiation. There was some bad stuff in the air after 9/11

There was all kinds of toxic material, much of what can found in the construction of buildings.

America nuked 9/11

America was NOT nuked. That is just another silly unfounded conspiracy claim that has no basis of fact.

• Like 3

"7. Parts 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 will show that there are and were bombs tested that were ‘salted’ such or designed such that over 97% of their radiation was eliminated from the detonation. There was radiation, but not much, not easily measurable without sophisticated equipment, certainly not with a Geiger Counter, and not long-lasting. And it wasn't alpha, beta or gamma radiation; these are the types we usually measure. But enough to kill people, as we’re seeing now. It was neutron radiation."

So it's not really a nuclear weapon if no measurable radiation can be found with a Geiger counter.

There was no nuclear blast nor flash evident anywhere in New York City. The idea that a nuclear device was used was a made-up story.

Edited by skyeagle409

I don't have the level of knowledge in the areas you are presenting to assess this issue. However I do want to thank you for taking the time to put together something like this. I am sure it took some serious work. I "liked" you just for effort and concept.

America nuked 9/11

New free e book by Jeff Prager

Quote from the author

I don't know how to introduce a book like this one. First, it's very large.

It contains dozens of images Never Before Published of Ground Zero on 911, 9-12 and 9-13, BEFORE excavation, when just the rescue workers and their dogs were there searching for anyone that might be alive as well as bodies of those that didn't survive. This means the box beams and I-beams were as yet untouched and the images are extremely revealing.

These images are about 30-40 inches wide and 20-25 inches top to bottom. They're high quality, high resolution images and I had a choice.

I could reduce them, or I could PDF them such that YOU can repeatedly zoom the images and examine them in detail at full size as you've never before been able to do. I took that choice and thus, the book is divided into two large files by necessity.

But now you can examine 911 images, zooming them repeatedly, like you've never been able to do before.

The problem I've experience in the past is that lot's of people download part 1 and fewer download part 2 when I divide my books like this.

For that reason:

1. Half of the critical images are in part 1 and the other half are in part two. You'll need and want both parts.

2. The text is divided such that you'll need to read both parts to fully understand the nuclear event that 911 surely was.

To that end, using real science, real chemistry and real physics I successfully challenge the theories presented by Dr's Stephen Jones and Neils Harrit that energetic compounds, specifically the compound Dr. Jones has with a velocity of 300mps could demolish the towers. Further, this book is an open request by virtue of the text and the numerous citations, links and references, to debate Dr. Jones publicly. I'm prepared to debate Dr. Jones on the issues of nano-energetic compounds, tritium, uranium, sodium, potassium, zinc, thorium, vanadium and the other elements in the dust. Dr. Jones, thus far, has only covered tritium and very briefly, uranium. My opinion, based on the evidence in this book, is that his science is deeply flawed and I can prove this.

In that debate I can and will prove 911 was a nuclear event. Please, download both parts of this book. One part isn't sufficient without the other. You'll be glad you did. And PLEASE share these links if you feel the book is worthy.

I'm a former magazine publisher. My books are eMagazines with time consuming graphics and text referenced and cited with working links to support all of my assertions with the best science available. But they are magazines, with awesome graphics and high resolution images. Don't confuse them with books. I also make them fun to read, I hope!

Part 1 http://www.datafileh...d-79644cfa.html

Part 2 http://www.datafileh...d-51eec327.html

Part One Conclusions

1. Leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma, three rare cancers, have increased dramatically and in an unprecedented number [among first responders] ; frequency and rapidity in very young age groups never seen before.

2. All three of these cancers, increasing together in a select population have previously always indicated radiation exposure. The CDC study (K25 Workers), Chernobyl, Nagasaki and Hiroshima data are all conclusive and in agreement on this issue as well.

[see: Robert W. Miller, M.D., and William J. Blot, Ph.D., and others, US National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council, Japanese National Institute Of Health Of The Ministry Of Health And Welfare, Atomic Radiation, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Also see Ionizing Radiation 911, parts 1, 2 and 3 linked on a previous page. Also see: CDC study of K25 workers linked previously]

3. Increases in these cancers using September 11th as the ‘start date,’ specifically and most importantly; Leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma along with increases in esophageal, prostate & thyroid cancers with all of them very rapid increases often in young and otherwise healthy people indicates clearly, without ambiguity and with certainty that further study into a radioactive component of some type and design is critically required.

4. The government, in all its wisdom, decided not to cover cancer in the Zadroga Bill while cancer deaths in First Responders are exploding like the Twin Towers on 911.

5. The EPA, Congress and the military and other governmental and environmental agencies responsible for the disaster cleanup knew from the very beginning that the dust in New York City was highly toxic, caustic and contained 100s of known human poisons. Very few people knew it was radioactive. My personal opinion is that certain members of government and private organizations knew.

6. I believe it was known early on by the mainstream medical community that radiation was a factor. I emailed over 500 oncologists or people in the Oncology Departments at Sloan Kettering and Mount Sinai Hospitals, Cancer Section, with copies of pages 19-42 of the free e Magazine titled, “Dust” and I also posted it to the CDC and NISOH web sites (link for source to original ‘short’ document below) on March 14th, 2011, in a reformatted style to accommodate CDC and NIOSH web site requirements.

7. Parts 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 will show that there are and were bombs tested that were ‘salted’ such or designed such that over 97% of their radiation was eliminated from the detonation. There was radiation, but not much, not easily measurable without sophisticated equipment, certainly not with a Geiger Counter, and not long-lasting. And it wasn't alpha, beta or gamma radiation; these are the types we usually measure. But enough to kill people, as we’re seeing now. It was neutron radiation.

8. The following chapters will prove a lot more. The reasoning by Dr. Jones and others used to explain the high levels of tritium are scientific frauds and we prove that here.

After Conclusions - Me and Dr. Jones

9. Although Dr. Jones addressed the following issues partially, loosely, imperfectly in a fragmented manner using poor science that is just good enough to fool most people, he failed to adequately and properly address the increased uranium, thorium (two elements found only in radioactive form) tritium and the high levels of zinc, barium, strontium, vanadium, and especially potassium and sodium (these 2 are crucial) among other elements found in the dust as the levels increase and decrease together across 35 sampled locations by the USGS. Dr. Jones failed to use the Product Momentum Correlation and the ‘t’ test statistic, formulas he’s intimately familiar with, to discuss the various levels of these elements as they are seen in the dust, “together”.

Nanotechnology

10. Forty years of technology has come and gone since 1961 (up until 2001) so we’ll also examine nanotechnology in subsequent chapters because the nuclear industry grabbed hold of miniaturization even more quickly than the Metastable Intermolecular Compound (nanothermite or MIC) industry and well before. Why wouldn't they? Atomic grenades were coming down the pike. It was only a matter of time. The Davy Crockett, as you’ll see in the next chapter, was a watermelon-sized nuclear bomb launched from a 3-man tripod style grenade launcher. 40 years later we have apples. But very, very special apples based on a deuterium-tritium design.

Dr. Stephen Jones himself studied Muon Catalyzed Fusion for the US Department of Energy in critical detail and is intimately knowledgeable in this area.

This report will further show that Dr. Jones’ studies in muon catalyzed fusion involved deuterium, uranium and tritium which produce uranium and tritium as a by-product of fission and fusion and were both found in high amounts in NYC. This report will suggest that Dr. Jones should be fully aware of the nuclear component to the events of 911 based on the reasoning presented herein. Since he’s obviously not and further seeks to hide the nuclear component the only logical explanation is that he’s been tasked with covering it up.

[media=]

[/media]

Gordon Duff with Sahar on 911 posted 18th march 2013

• Like 1

Sounds like he wants to cash in with a ridiculously stupid book...

Not everything done is motivated by the love of money. Your reply is a tired response that is too often used, and is highly inaccurate most of the time.

• Like 3

Hey, it took a conspiracy to bring down those towers. Conspiracies happen. Yours is also a very tired and over-used response.

Wouldnt there be people with deformed body parts? green skin?

Or mutated babies in NYC. Anyone did research on that?

I don't have the level of knowledge in the areas you are presenting to assess this issue. However I do want to thank you for taking the time to put together something like this. I am sure it took some serious work. I "liked" you just for effort and concept.

I hope you noticed that the video he presented is full of disinformation, misinformation, and lies. In one segment, the guy in the video claimed that a missile struck the Pentagon and that there were no aircraft parts on the grounds of the Pentagon, but you can be the judge of that, check it out.

letterpiececomp.jpg

pentagon-wheel-01.jpg

Landing gear wheel visible at the Pentagon

pentagon-wheel-04.jpg

wreckage-911.jpg

And then, the guy claims that no B-757 engine was found at the Pentagon. Well, let's take another look. Check out the engine stator in this photo that came only from an Rolls-Royce RB211-535 turbofan, which was the engine used on the airframe of American 77.

00Pentdebris-full.jpg

Let's take a another step and keeping in mind the guy claimed that no engine was found at the Pentagon.

American 77 Wreckage

pentagon-engine1.jpg

Rotating engine disk visible at the Pentagon

pentagon-engine3.jpg

rb211-535_3.jpg

rb211-pentagon.jpg

debris2_engine.jpg

As you can plainly see, that video he presented is highly flawed and full of lies and disinformation.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 4

A friend of mine passed a way last spet he was an iron worker at ground zero

He had leukemia that he got from there but if there was nukes more people would have died

Great pictues the government said that the plane vaporized when it hit the Pentagon.who knows to believe any more.them pictures can be fake who knows

Thanks for posting

Edited by coolguy
  • Like 2

I would Love to See the evidence from either Babe or poppet, Looks like again the wheels on the short buss are going round& round ! Show us your proof Babe& poppet!

• Like 1

A friend of mine passed a way last spet he was an iron worker at ground zero

He had leukemia that he got from there but if there was nukes more people would have died

Leukemia can be cause by benzene, a commonly used chemical. I got into a debate over depleted uranium years ago after the war in Kosovo because many people blamed cancers on foreign troops in that area on depleted uranium, but I told them they were incorrect. because one of the things I've worked with was depleted uranium. Depleted uranium is used on the control surfaces of the C-5 Galaxy, an aircraft of which I have many years experience, not only as an airframe technician, but as a DCC crew member. For months I told them that the hazard of depleted uranium is not in its radioactivity, but by the fact that it is a toxic heavy metal like lead. You can inhale depleted uranium dust and no harm will occur from the radiation. As it was, the cancers were caused by benzene.

Benzene

What is benzene?

Benzene is a colorless, flammable liquid with a sweet odor. It evaporates quickly when exposed to air. Benzene is formed from natural processes, such as volcanoes and forest fires, but most exposure to benzene results from human activities.

Benzene is among the 20 most widely used chemicals in the United States. It is used mainly as a solvent (a substance that can dissolve or extract other substances) and as a starting material in making other chemicals. In the past it was also commonly used as a gasoline additive, but this use has been greatly reduced in recent decades.

Benzene is also a natural part of crude oil, gasoline, and cigarette smoke.

How are people exposed to benzene?

The main route of exposure to benzene is by inhaling contaminated air. Benzene can also be absorbed through the skin during contact with a source such as gasoline, but because liquid benzene evaporates quickly, skin absorption is less common.

People can be exposed to benzene at work, in the general environment, and through the use of some consumer products. The highest exposures have typically been in workplace, although these have decreased greatly over the last several decades due to federal regulations. Other exposures have also gone down over time, such as the amount of benzene allowed in gasoline.

Workplace exposures

Workers in industries that make or use benzene may be exposed to high levels of this chemical. These industries include the rubber industry, oil refineries, chemical plants, shoe manufacturers, and gasoline-related industries. Benzene is also used to make some types of lubricants, dyes, detergents, drugs, and pesticides. Other people who may be exposed to benzene at work include steel workers, printers, lab technicians, and firefighters. Federal regulations limit exposure to benzene in the workplace (see below).

Community exposures

Sources of benzene in the environment include gasoline, automobile exhaust fumes, emissions from some factories, and waste water from certain industries. While benzene is commonly found in air in both urban and rural areas, the levels are usually very low. However, exposures can be substantial to people in enclosed spaces with unventilated fumes from gasoline, glues, solvents, paints, and art supplies. Areas of heavy traffic, gas stations, and areas near industrial sources may also have higher air levels.

Cigarette smoking and secondhand smoke are important sources of exposure to benzene. Cigarette smoke accounts for about half of the US national exposure to benzene. Benzene levels in rooms contaminated by tobacco smoke may be many times higher than normal.

People can also be exposed to benzene in contaminated drinking water and some foods (see regulations below).

Does benzene cause cancer?

Benzene is known to cause cancer, based on evidence from studies in both people and laboratory animals. The link between benzene and cancer has largely focused on leukemia and cancers of other blood cells.

Edited by skyeagle409

I would Love to See the evidence from either Babe or poppet, Looks like again the wheels on the short buss are going round& round ! Show us your proof Babe& poppet!

It is amazing that anyone would even remotely suggest that nukes were used.

It is possible that it was a nuclear DEVICE, weapon, whatever, that is the product of 50 years worth of Research & Development, military style. Perhaps an UNCONVENTIONAL device. 50 years of research can produce alot. :yes:

It is possible that it was a nuclear DEVICE, weapon, whatever, that is the product of 50 years worth of Research & Development, military style. Perhaps an UNCONVENTIONAL device. 50 years of research can produce alot. :yes:

There was never an indication that nukes were used. Did you really think that people, who are not trained in nuclear clean-up operations, would be roaming around ground zero within days after the collapse of the WTC buildings? How many years did it take to clean up the Three Mile Island nuclear plant following its nuclear disaster?

Secondly, no EMP detected was ever detected nor evident by the fact there were working computers and transportation vehicles in the local area. Lastly, there was no evidence of a bomb blast of any kind at ground zero. BTW, were you aware that the claim of a nuke at ground zero was made up? Seems you were one of a number of people who took that bait.

Edited by skyeagle409