Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

America Nuked 9/11

poppet

and here is a history lesson the last 20 minutes are particularly unpleasant.

This documentary film goes in detail through the untold history of The Project for the New American Century with tons of archival footage and connects it right into the present.

It exposes how every major war in US history was based on a complete fraud with video of insiders themselves admitting it. This film shows how the first film theaters in the US were used over a hundred years ago to broadcast propaganda to rile the American people into the Spanish-American War.

The United States didn't start World War 1, World II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Balkan and Gulf Wars nor responsible for the Afghanistan War. Warnings were unheeded and there were those who paid the price for ignoring those warnings.

This film shows the white papers of the oil company Unocal which called for the creation of a pipeline through Afghanistan and how their exact needs were fulfilled through the US invasion of Afghanistan.

How much oil was the United States importing before the Afghanistan War?

This documentary shows how Halliburton under their "cost plus" exclusive contract with the US Government went on a mad dash spending spree akin to something out of the movie Brewster's Millions, yet instead of blowing $30 million they blew through BILLIONS by literally burning millions of dollars worth of hundred thousand dollar cars and trucks if they had so much as a flat tire.

Do you realize that video is nothing but propaganda? We were importing large amounts of oil from the Middle East even before the first Gulf War.

The film provides solid evidence for the true reasons behind the Afghanistan and Iraq wars,

Let's take Iraq first. Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait and committed atrocities. The United States issued warnings to Iraq, which went unheeded, however, Iraq continued to slaughter Kuwatis on their own soil as the United States issued warning after warning. When Iraq began to mass troops along the Saudi Arabian border for an invasion, only then, did Saudi Arabia allow the United States and other nations to come to its aid.

In Afghanistan, the United States issued warning after warning to the Taliban to turn over Osama bin Laden, which the Taliban refused to do, and the rest is history. Nothing to do with oil because had the Taliban complied with the demand to turn over Osama bin Laden, we wouldn't be there today.

Edited by skyeagle409

Now that the Navy has revealed its 'laser cannon' to the world, along with a demonstration for the media, shooting down a drone aircraft, I wonder if perhaps some prototype of that weapon was used at WTC?

The ray is pretty much invisible.

• Like 1

Now that the Navy has revealed its 'laser cannon' to the world, along with a demonstration for the media, shooting down a drone aircraft, I wonder if perhaps some prototype of that weapon was used at WTC?

The ray is pretty much invisible.

Nope. Lasers burn, and the beam does not contain explosives.

Could it be that the Taliban's refusal to turn over Osama bin Laden have anything to do with the United States being in Afghanistan? I might add that the Taliban and al-Qaeda have committed a number of atrocities against civilians in Afghanistan

I don't believe they could even if they wanted to. Even if they could why would they, considering the stand Bush Jr took in establishing the conditions or lack of in making those demands. Even if the Afghans were nothing more than goat herders living in mud huts, why would being compliant convince them that things would be 'better' if they handed over Osama ? Osama does have his supporters and would have no second thoughts about sparking another civil war should the Taliban just wrapped Osama in a pretty package and handed him over to be made into a 'Triumph' trophy.

Not everyone is convinced of the case brought forward implicating them then and even today, its not only here but you see it all over the place everywhere and in every language imaginable, you know that better than me, we're here discussing this still, you and I, of course the Taliban would take that position they took, why wouldn't they ? Had they any other choice ?

Why can't there be a proper trial ? Why can't Osama be afforded a decent Muslim burial ? Because he was 'evil' ? Even if he was the devil himself ... if he was we'd all be somewhere else doing something else.

I don't hate military or military people, I don't understand this state of affairs is what I'm saying. I do have friends in the service, don't be offended when I say this but you military people are 'tuned' differently, not in a bad way particularly but more of a like those computer people or geeks as they are commonly referred to, are also 'tuned' differently.

I might add that the Taliban and al-Qaeda have committed a number of atrocities against civilians in Afghanistan

I'm not into that numbers game, the Taliban were 'created' and some would say that al-Qaeda doesn't exist, they have no borders, they have no headquarters, they have no center of operations, they have no structure, nobody knows who they are and we only know of them as are who they are known as duly from only singularly biased sources that we the outsiders have no way of verifying. Will we one day see a dog being shot on the streets and be told its the most evil being on the face of the earth and be expected to believe it solely due to the effect 'that it was so, so it was ?'

If you make it a competition of who is worser than another then it becomes nothing more than a competition where it does not end until when till then when it is deemed ended, until then it perpetuates itself further growing exponentially feasting on the future of everything.

I must stress this everything that I mean here meaning everyone and everything. Every single one of everyone and everything leaving nothing. I really do mean EVERYTHING. Not just mine or yours or ours and nothing of theirs or someone else. Us. All of us. Not only the US

Many still don't understand that if things goes on like it has so far, it only makes the extremists stronger, then the counter measures will have to get stronger, and extreme measures are all there is left to take. Till then how much more of the world's natural resources be needed to sustain this kind of madness ? We're not getting on too well on that front in case you haven't noticed.

You have to remember, the millions of landmines were planted by Saddam Hussein which killed and injured many people and you have to remember that Saddam used chemical weapons against the Kurds, which killed thousands. I might also add that Saddam invaded Kuwait and committed atrocities there and threatened to invade his neighbors, but thanks to the United States, his vision of invading his neighbors was not realized.

Why would he have wanted to waste all that money I wonder, maybe he was 'mad' ? Or paranoid ? He does have a lot of enemies I know but land mines ? Who would he have wanted to keep out ? Maybe he wanted to keep his people in ?

How did he get those chemical weapons in the first place ? How did he even get to sleep the palace in the first place ?

I have sympathy for the Kurds, certain Kurds chose to join in the madness, the rest of the Kurds are still playing with the consequences. They are adversaries, more collateral damage, whats another millions more right ? No ? Because Saddam was 'evil' He was a danger to the 'world' ? Saddam and many more millions of innocent Iraqis were pushed back into the wall. The Kuwaitis played their hand, the United States played theirs, the biggest losers were the rest of us.

Saddam should never had been given the opportunity in the first place, neither were the Taliban.

The innocents are still paying for it till today. Thanks for the 'kindness'

I am retired now, but still in contact with those in the military. They are financially broke!

You will find that those who hate war, are those in the military.

You know what they say ... once a military man ...

Everybody is broke in case you haven't noticed, except maybe China and Saudi ...

You will find that those who hate war, are those in the military

By that account and definition it is I then who is a lover of war ?

I don't see the logic.

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.”

Sun Tzu

• Like 1

I don't believe they could even if they wanted to. Even if they could why would they, considering the stand Bush Jr took in establishing the conditions or lack of in making those demands. Even if the Afghans were nothing more than goat herders living in mud huts, why would being compliant convince them that things would be 'better' if they handed over Osama ? Osama does have his supporters and would have no second thoughts about sparking another civil war should the Taliban just wrapped Osama in a pretty package and handed him over to be made into a 'Triumph' trophy.

Looking at it this way, it was no secret that Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States.

Bin Laden's Fatwa

The following text is a fatwa, or declaration of war, by Osama bin Laden first published in Al Quds Al Arabi, a London-based newspaper. The fatwa is entitled "Declaration of War against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places."

http://www.pbs.org/n...fatwa_1996.html

At the time Osama bin Laden committed an act of war against the United States on 9/11-2001, he was living in Afghanistan. The Taliban refused to hand him over despite our demands, and the rest is history.

Not everyone is convinced of the case brought forward implicating them then and even today, its not only here but you see it all over the place everywhere and in every language imaginable, you know that better than me, we're here discussing this still, you and I, of course the Taliban would take that position they took, why wouldn't they ? Had they any other choice ?

The Taliban had a choice, but they made the wrong choice. It is no secret that Osama bin Laden was responsible and later, he admitted to his responsibility.

Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks

A tape aired by Al-Jazeera television Friday showed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden admitting for the first time that he orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and saying the United States could face more.

http://www.pbs.org/n...n_10-29-04.html

Why can't there be a proper trial ?

Bringing Osama bin Laden into the United States would have presented too many problems.

Why can't Osama be afforded a decent Muslim burial ?

Proper procedures were followed in the handling of the body of Osama bin Laden.

I don't hate military or military people, I don't understand this state of affairs is what I'm saying.

You have to understand that those in the military are those who hate wars.

I do have friends in the service, don't be offended when I say this but you military people are 'tuned' differently, not in a bad way particularly but more of a like those computer people or geeks as they are commonly referred to, are also 'tuned' differently.

I'm not into that numbers game, the Taliban were 'created' and some would say that al-Qaeda doesn't exist, they have no borders, they have no headquarters, they have no center of operations, they have no structure, nobody knows who they are and we only know of them as are who they are known as duly from only singularly biased sources that we the outsiders have no way of verifying. Will we one day see a dog being shot on the streets and be told its the most evil being on the face of the earth and be expected to believe it solely due to the effect 'that it was so, so it was ?'

How many innocent civilians were killed by bombs planted by al-Qaeda in Kenya and Tanzania? How many innocent civilians are still being killed by al-Qaeda in Iraq each month?

I must stress this everything that I mean here meaning everyone and everything. Every single one of everyone and everything leaving nothing. I really do mean EVERYTHING. Not just mine or yours or ours and nothing of theirs or someone else. Us. All of us. Not only the US

Many still don't understand that if things goes on like it has so far, it only makes the extremists stronger, then the counter measures will have to get stronger, and extreme measures are all there is left to take. Till then how much more of the world's natural resources be needed to sustain this kind of madness ? We're not getting on too well on that front in case you haven't noticed.

During the war in the Balkans, why did the international community wait so long as Serbs continued to slalughter thousands of innocent men, women and children? Why was the international community watching from the sidelines as the slaughter continued?

Why did the United States have to finally take the lead in order to stop the slaughter of innocent men, women and children?

Why would he have wanted to waste all that money I wonder, maybe he was 'mad' ?

He was mad, particularly his son, Uday, who kidnapped a college student, raped and killed her, and then fed her body to a pack of dogs.

Uday: career of rape, torture and murder

He was a monster even by the standards of Saddam Hussein's Iraq, a sadist with a taste for cruelty so extreme that even his father was forced to acknowledge that his first-born son would not be a worthy heir. And yet for all that Uday Saddam Hussein symbolised the brutality of the Iraqi regime, his powers were severely circumscribed.

Although he retained the privileges of the much-indulged son of a dictator, he was shunted from the real centres of power in the military and security services by his quieter, younger brother Qusay.

http://www.guardian....zannegoldenberg

I read how bodies of small children were often killed by Saddam's regime and left lying on roadsides. When I was in Kuwait, I was appalled when I enter a small museum that depicted the a atrocities committed by Iraqi troops in Kuwait. Why did the internatonal community sit back and watch the carnage take place? Why did the United States have to take the lead to eject Iraq out of Kuwait in order to stop the slaughter and further invasions of his neighbors? Why did the international community sit back and watch as Saddam's regime slaughtered innocent people with chemical weapons?

I still remember the warnings issued from Iraq to its neighbors before Iraq invaded Kuwait and I remember our exercises in the Persian Gulf as a warning to Iraq if he decided to invade his neighbors. If such warnings are ignored, thousands, or even millions of innocent people can pay the price. Another example is World War II. The UK and France looked the other way as Hitler invaded his neighbors and of course, we can't forget the photo of Mr. Chamberlain holding that letter from Hitler.

1 October 1938: Chamberlain returns from Munich and declares "Peace for our time"

96g28huch430910-001.jpg

British statesman and prime minister Neville Chamberlain at Heston Airport on his return from Munich after meeting with Hitler. He is making his 'peace for our time' address.

http://www.guardian....rns-from-munich

Seven years later, more than 60 million people would have been killed because the international community failed to challenge Hitler, and Tojo early on when they had the chance. Joseph Stalin made a pact with Hitler, but eventually, Hitler turned on Stalin. Eventually, millions of people will die at the hands of Stalin.

Edited by skyeagle409

~snip

Seven years later, more than 60 million people would have been killed because the international community failed to challenge Hitler, and Tojo early on when they had the chance. Joseph Stalin made a pact with Hitler, but eventually, Hitler turned on Stalin. Eventually, millions of people will die at the hands of Stalin.[/size]

and it still goes on ... and still will go on //// that's my point

side track : I am not making fun of you ol'chap but I can't help but see you in uniform all primed and gleaming with medals all pinned 'saying' your post right in front of me

surreal ... pure Quintin Tarantino ol'chap ... I got a flash back to frills and bandanas and afros and flower power and when people still said "groovy" "dig it" "right on"

I get that a lot when I'm chatting/conversing with you military people. :tu: yeah I must confess ... I'm still a hippie peace nit at heart ... ~peace~

thanks for the trip Sir :yes:

• Like 1

and it still goes on ... and still will go on //// that's my point

The international community can take immediate non-military action to resolve a problem, but military action is the last resort. Doing nothing can have dire consequences as was the case prior to World War II. Germany violated its agreements and rearmed while the rest of the world watched and did nothing. That embolden Hitler even further and as a result, he went on a rampage as the world watched and did nothing. When Hitler turned on France and England, it was too late. Question is: How many millions of innocent lives were lost because of complacency of the international community as Hitler violated Germany's agreements and rearmed?

Then, we have Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge . The international community did nothing as he slaughtered hundreds of thousands of innocent people and I have to commend Vietnam for stepping in and removing the murderous Khmer Rouge from power.

To do nothing can eventually result in higher casualties, which world history has shown time and time again, and that is why it is very important to remember world history because if we don't defang the head of the snake when the chance presents itself, it will turn and bite and result in dire consequences.

Edited by skyeagle409

~snip

whoa hold on there soldier ... (sorry I didn't get your rank, if you're a high raking officer I apologise, no offense intended or intentional, just in case "Sir!" )

Germany is a whole pot of different Evas :lol:

I'm not saying "do nothing"

I'm saying lets at least not do more of the things that we know isn't working Sir!

Ever occurred to you that the names you mentioned there are just poor soldiers wannabes ? There were poor examples of militarist minds.

They considers themselves 'soldiers' too. To me they're the same as all military people except they lost.

http://www.orientalo...the-samurai.php

This is about doing the right thing or making the right decision, not because it's easy, but because it's ethically and morally correct.

No matter the outcome or result, one does not lose face if tempering proper justice.

its not the wars ...

its not what the wars did what to who, its not what happens in the wars,

its what the wars leave behind .... ~peace~

~edit : to add ... I keep seeing episodes of Hogan's Heroes flashing up in my mind :unsure2: I hear the theme song now :lol:

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 1

whoa hold on there soldier ... (sorry I didn't get your rank, if you're a high raking officer I apologise, no offense intended or intentional, just in case "Sir!" )

Germany is a whole pot of different Evas :lol:

I'm not saying "do nothing"

I'm saying lets at least not do more of the things that we know isn't working Sir!

Ever occurred to you that the names you mentioned there are just poor soldiers wannabes ? There were poor examples of militarist minds.

They considers themselves 'soldiers' too. To me they're the same as all military people except they lost.

Between them, they were responsible for killing over 2% of the world's population and complacency of the international community added fuel to the fire.

Between them, they were responsible for killing over 2% of the world's population and complacency of the international community added fuel to the fire.

Everybody back then shared the numbers it doesn't matter any more, this is not an equation, this is not a formula or Pillars Of Principles of Governance,

there is no end null and still keep a null end, its not that kind of problem for this kind of solution.

This is not philosophy or religious either, its just the condition of the situation and situation of the condition.

It solves nothing and will continue to solve nothing. Things won't turn around with magical utterances or declarations of determination.

Chest thumping here and there won't help either. Saber rattling is for kids.

I know you as what I only know of your intentions, I know and appreciate your intentions.

Still its not getting us to where we all wannabe, all of us.

Whatever happened to the Millennium of Peace ?

I still hold all to that promise, god or no god, I'll leave god out of this because if there is a god,

god left us to our own devices, left us to our given intelligence,

let's make god proud ... if there is no god then lets make our future generations proud ...

let's make our future so that when they post in forums such as this perhaps,

they will speak well of us ... all of us.

~edit : dyslexia attack

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 1

Everybody back then shared the numbers it doesn't matter any more, this is not an equation, this is not a formula or Pillars Of Principles of Governance,

there is no end null and still keep a null end, its not that kind of problem for this kind of solution.

This is not philosophy or religious either, its just the condition of the situation and situation of the condition.

It solves nothing and will continue to solve nothing. Things won't turn around with magical utterances or declarations of determination.

Chest thumping here and there won't help either. Saber rattling is for kids.

I know you as what I only know of your intentions, I know and appreciate your intentions.

Still its not getting us to where we all wannabe, all of us.

Well, as the old saying goes: "Those who fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it."

Well, as the old saying goes: "Those who fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it."

i couldn't agree more.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

The debate over Prescott Bush's behaviour has been bubbling under the surface for some time. There has been a steady internet chatter about the "Bush/Nazi" connection, much of it inaccurate and unfair. But the new documents, many of which were only declassified last year, show that even after America had entered the war and when there was already significant information about the Nazis' plans and policies, he worked for and profited from companies closely involved with the very German businesses that financed Hitler's rise to power. It has also been suggested that the money he made from these dealings helped to establish the Bush family fortune and set up its political dynasty.

Remarkably, little of Bush's dealings with Germany has received public scrutiny, partly because of the secret status of the documentation involving him. But now the multibillion dollar legal action for damages by two Holocaust survivors against the Bush family, and the imminent publication of three books on the subject are threatening to make Prescott Bush's business history an uncomfortable issue for his grandson, George W, as he seeks re-election.

While there is no suggestion that Prescott Bush was sympathetic to the Nazi cause, the documents reveal that the firm he worked for, Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH), acted as a US base for the German industrialist, Fritz Thyssen, who helped finance Hitler in the 1930s before falling out with him at the end of the decade. The Guardian has seen evidence that shows Bush was the director of the New York-based Union Banking Corporation (UBC) that represented Thyssen's US interests and he continued to work for the bank after America entered the war.

more here

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

• Like 3

i couldn't agree more.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

The debate over Prescott Bush's behaviour has been bubbling under the surface for some time. There has been a steady internet chatter about the "Bush/Nazi" connection, much of it inaccurate and unfair. But the new documents, many of which were only declassified last year, show that even after America had entered the war and when there was already significant information about the Nazis' plans and policies, he worked for and profited from companies closely involved with the very German businesses that financed Hitler's rise to power. It has also been suggested that the money he made from these dealings helped to establish the Bush family fortune and set up its political dynasty.

Remarkably, little of Bush's dealings with Germany has received public scrutiny, partly because of the secret status of the documentation involving him. But now the multibillion dollar legal action for damages by two Holocaust survivors against the Bush family, and the imminent publication of three books on the subject are threatening to make Prescott Bush's business history an uncomfortable issue for his grandson, George W, as he seeks re-election.

While there is no suggestion that Prescott Bush was sympathetic to the Nazi cause, the documents reveal that the firm he worked for, Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH), acted as a US base for the German industrialist, Fritz Thyssen, who helped finance Hitler in the 1930s before falling out with him at the end of the decade. The Guardian has seen evidence that shows Bush was the director of the New York-based Union Banking Corporation (UBC) that represented Thyssen's US interests and he continued to work for the bank after America entered the war.

more here

http://www.guardian.....secondworldwar

Why don't we bust the descendants of Americans who'd participating in the 1936 Olympics in Berlin?

Edited by skyeagle409

Why don't we bust the descendants of Americans who'd participating in the 1936 Olympics in Berlin?

i was just pointing out that their are some who profit from war , in fact for those who make weapons war is good for business.

• Like 3

i was just pointing out that their are some who profit from war , in fact for those who make weapons war is good for business.

You can rule out the U.S. military. It is broke and October is a long way off.

You can rule out the U.S. military. It is broke and October is a long way off.

It’s the same here in the UK, military redundancies and police reductions all over the place, guess it’s cheaper to put drones in the sky than boots on the ground.

• Like 1

It’s the same here in the UK, military redundancies and police reductions all over the place, guess it’s cheaper to put drones in the sky than boots on the ground.

That is correct and in fact, that is happening as we speak. An increasing number of drone attack missions in Afghanistan are being conducted by pilots sitting behind consoles in the United States as troops are withdrawn.

• Like 2

That is correct and in fact, that is happening as we speak. An increasing number of drone attack missions in Afghanistan are being conducted by pilots sitting behind consoles in the United States as troops are withdrawn.

Your watching the Future happen as we type ! Electronic,and Drones ,Robotic warfare is the direction we will go !

Remember "I`ll Be Back "

• Like 1

Your watching the Future happen as we type ! Electronic,and Drones ,Robotic warfare is the direction we will go !

Remember "I`ll Be Back "

500_10151413484953318_1588153670_n.jpg

we're here ... LETS GO GO GO !!!

• 3 weeks later...

Mystery Solved: The WTC was Nuked on 9/11

By Don Fox, Ed Ward, M.D., and Jeff Prager

Bubbler-264x320.jpgA debate has raged for more than a decade about what caused the Twin Towers to “collapse” in approximately 10 seconds each — 9 seconds for the South Tower, 11 for the North. A large and growing percentage of the public has become skeptical of the conclusion of the government’s official NCSTAR 1 report, according to which, “NIST found no corroborating evidence for alternative hypotheses suggesting that WTC towers were brought down by controlled demolition using explosives planted prior to 9/11.”

Skepticism of NIST’s conclusions is well founded. There is eyewitness testimony as well as abundant video and audio evidence of explosions at the WTC on 9/11. There is also seismic data that demonstrates that high powered explosives were used to demolish the Twin Towers. The gross observable video evidence — if you are willing to believe your own eyes — shows that the Twin Towers were destroyed from the top down and the inside out.

We believe that only mini-nukes — which were probably neutron bombs — planted in the center columns of the buildings, detonated from top to bottom and configured to explode upward, can explain what is observed. If they were used to blow apart one ten-floor cube per second, for example, then, since the North Tower stood at 110 floors, that would have taken 11 seconds, while, since the top three cubes of the South Tower tilted over and were blown as one, in that case, it would have taken only 9, which coincides with NIST’s own times.

This is a controversial contention. Judy Wood, Ph.D., has proclaimed that a Tesla-inspired directed energy weapon (DEW) was responsible for the destruction of the WTC buildings and has vehemently denied nuclear bombs were used. Steve Jones, Ph.D., and his followers promote the theory that an incendiary (nanothermite) was the cause of the destruction of the WTC buildings, while they also deny that nukes were used. So these seemingly opposed camps agree on one thing: nukes were not used on 9/11!

The nanothermite hypothesis has been discredited on multiple occasions in articles by T. Mark Hightower and Jim Fetzer, including
, and
. Since it is a principle (law) of materials science that an explosive can destroy a material only if it has a detonation velocity equal to or greater than the speed of sound in that material, where the speed of sound in concrete is 3,200 m/s and in steel 6,100 m/s, while the highest detonation velocity that has been attributed to nanothermite is 895 m/s, it should be obvious: You can’t get there from there!

The DEW hypothesis turns out to be difficult to test, since Judy Wood defines DEWs as sources of energy that are greater than conventional and can be directed, which even encompasses micro and mini nukes within its scope. As earlier articles have explained, including
and
, there are multiple grounds for preferring the mini or micro nuke hypothesis over the DEW alternative, which emerge with particular clarity from a study of the dust samples collected by the US Geological Survey. It is ironic that, while the “thermite sniffers” also focus on dust samples, they seem to have missed what we have to learn from them.

Indeed, the nuclear component of the decimation of World Trade Center buildings 1, 2, and 6–where WTC-7 appears to be a separate case–is the darkest and most closely guarded secret of 9/11. With so many folks claiming different theories it is difficult for average people to know what to believe. Fortunately, we have scientific proof of what happened at Ground Zero. The dust and water samples reveal the true story of what happened on 9/11. This article thus provides more of the scientific evidence–especially from the USGS dust samples–that settles the debate in favor of the demolition of the WTC buildings as having been a nuclear event.

Debris Ejected over 600 feet

The explosives that demolished the Twin Towers were so powerful that North Tower debris was ejected up at a 45° angle and out over 600 feet into the Winter Garden. This feat alone puts an end to the notion that the buildings were “dustified” where they stood or that an incendiary such as nanothermite was the responsible for the destruction of two 500,000 ton 110 story skyscrapers or that the buildings collapsed due to fire. Consider these photos and graphs:

Debris-ejected-640x241.jpg

Debris was ejected at a 45* angle for over 600 feet and impacted with the Winter Garden

Engineers estimate that 1/3 of the buildings were completely vaporized. And as Judy Wood likes to point out, no toilets were found in the rubble. 90% of the debris from the Twin Towers destruction landed outside the building’s footprints. What type of explosives could cause this sort of damage? The only thing known to man that can explain this is nuclear bombs.

Proof of Fusion

The Department of Energy (DOE) collected water samples from the basement of Building 6 eleven days after 9/11 that showed tritium levels 55 times greater than background. How does this prove fusion?

Let’s start by defining “tritium”: Tritium is an isotope of hydrogen containing one proton and two neutrons. Tritium is radioactive with a half-life of 12.32 years. Also Known As: hydrogen-3, 3H (Helmenstine) The Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission provides us some excellent background information on hydrogen:

lots more here with graphs and images

http://www.veteranst...s-nuked-on-911/

• Like 1

Why is war profitable for these international global elitist ? why and when did war become profitable ?

even though it creates huge debt?

Poppet

Excellent summation you provided there. I have long thought that some sort of tactical nuclear device(s) might have been used. And certainly the lateral displacement would seem to support that theory.

But it's entirely possible that any combination of weapons or devices may have been used. Thermite AND nuclear. That, only because if the dust shows presence of thermite, it seems likely it was there. I don't think one necessarily excludes the other.

• Like 1

Poppet

Excellent summation you provided there. I have long thought that some sort of tactical nuclear device(s) might have been used.

You don't seem to understand, the the mini-nuke story was a HOAX!