Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

America Nuked 9/11

poppet

Sky

Don't you know yet that the only people who "listen very carefully" to yourself are Don Teatus and other cheerleaders?

If all this epidemiology regarding the rare cancers is true, it certainly makes a nuclear event rather likely. If the cancers and conditions follow closely on to the other big nuclear events of our times--Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Chernobyl--that's a pretty good indication that some sort of nuclear event happened.

Further, that might explain so many of the other bizarre things we saw.

• Like 1

Sky

If all this epidemiology regarding the rare cancers is true, it certainly makes a nuclear event rather likely.

First of all, the WTC nuke story was a hoax and not even Steven Jones support the hoaxed WTC nuke story. Secondly, cleanup operations at ground zero were not indicative of a radioactive contaminated cleanup operation.

If the cancers and conditions follow closely on to the other big nuclear events of our times--Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Chernobyl--that's a pretty good indication that some sort of nuclear event happened.

Once again, there was no radioactive contamination at ground zero that would have indicated a radioactive hazard. This is how cleanup operations involving nuclear material are conducted.

three-mile-island_6584729-41babf44d2acc78d3f52bd5da05f901a3babae1e-s3.jpg

Technicians at the Three Mile Island plant enter the outer airlock door leading into the containment building housing of the disabled nuclear reactor in Harrisburg, Pa., on Feb. 11,

http://www.npr.org/2...eads-doubt-fear

Not like this.

gzexcavate5.jpg

gzexcavate4.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

i would say that after more than 60 years of development nukes have gone from the size of the "fat man" down to perhaps the size of an apple

just out of curiosity Poppet, what possible use would an apple-sized nuke be?

i heard the term 'atomic hand-grenade' being bandied about earlier in the thread, and i was wondering why such a thing would even be considered?!

unless the guy lobbing it had the arm of the best Major League pitcher of all time, and legs that would make usain bolt look arthritic, then such a weapon would be completely useless wouldn't it??

i heard the term 'atomic hand-grenade' being bandied about earlier in the thread, and i was wondering why such a thing would even be considered?!

unless the guy lobbing it had the arm of the best Major League pitcher of all time, and legs that would make usain bolt look arthritic, then such a weapon would be completely useless wouldn't it??

That question cannot be answered acccurately until we know the yield of any such weapon. The yield and other characteristics can be determined only by research and testing.

Without knowing those precise answers, one might theorize that ONE advantage of a small weapon is its mobility. And that it can be easily hidden from plain sight. Things like that. :innocent:

• Like 1

image002%20%281%29.jpg

image003%20%281%29.jpg

When folded, the new 1996 versions of US $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 bills actually show the demolitions and the scene afterward from this vantage point. "McGee" convincingly demonstrates this discovery in

http://henrymakow.com/

That question cannot be answered acccurately until we know the yield of any such weapon.

Did I mention that the WTC nuke story was a hoax? And amazingly, even Steven Jones has debunked that hoaxed WTC nuke story.

HE`s still on the Short Buss Sky ! Its whats for Dinner thats really important ! :tu:

HE`s still on the Short Buss Sky ! Its whats for Dinner thats really important ! :tu:

It is amazing that despite that WTC nuke story is a known hoax story, he continues to post as if that hoaxed story is true! Simply amazing!

It is amazing that despite that WTC nuke story is a known hoax story, he continues to post as if that hoaxed story is true! Simply amazing!

It is necessary for 911 truthers to ignore evidence and avoid using critical thinking at all costs, otherwise they would come to the realization of what the truth really is.

We already know what the truth is Quaentum. The truth is that the OCT is a damn lie.

• Like 1

It is necessary for 911 truthers to ignore evidence and avoid using critical thinking at all costs, otherwise they would come to the realization of what the truth really is.

I am not sure if the 9-11 troothers understood the concepts of evidence and critical thinking if they bit them in the behind.

We are really talking about bona fide morons here.

We already know what the truth is Quaentum. The truth is that the OCT is a damn lie.

We already know the OCT is true, which explains why after 12 years, not one shred of evidence has surfaced implicating the U.S. government in the 911 attacks and we also know that you try to mislead people on a regular basis in order to have fun.

We had your number for long time. :yes:

Yes indeed! :tu:

Babe Ruth was one of those who supported a false story that a P-700 anti-ship missile struck the Pentagon and then, turned around and said that American 77 passed north of the gas station after saying that no aircraft struck the Pentagon despite the recovery of B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon. He supported another false story that explosives knocked down the light poles leading to the Pentagon despite impact marks found on the light poles which clearly indicated the light poles were knocked down by American 77

He claims that it took super-human strength to conduct the so-called, "Hani maneuver," which I took as a joke. Apparently, he was unaware of this video.

The "Hani maneuver" was a very boring maneuver to say the least and I have mentioned that at the start of the maneuver, I could have gone from the living room and into the kitchen and made a sandwich and return to watch a movie before the terrorist completed his maneuver which wasn't even a full 360 degree circle.

Babe Ruth has said no aircraft crashed at Shanksville despite witnesses testimony from investigators, coroner Wally Miller, and cleanup crews and the announcement from United Airlines confirming the crash site as that of United 93. He claims that mini-nukes was responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings despite no evidence and the fact the mini-nuke story was a hoax.

Perhaps, Babe Ruth just want to have fun discrediting the 911 truther movement.

I am not sure if the 9-11 troothers understood the concepts of evidence and critical thinking if they bit them in the behind.

We are really talking about bona fide morons here.

Simply amazing!!

I am still shaking my head as to why anyone would have believed that hoaxed mini-nuke story. Some CT folks are now saying that missiles, not aircraft, hit the WTC buildings despite the fact the aircraft depicted in the videos are clearly B-767s.

Simply amazing!!

After 12 years the official conspiracy has been totally and utterly laughed out of the room and anyone still trying to defend this nonsense ought to purchase the 9/11 commission report, still available at Amazon for 1 penny and quite frankly it’s overpriced.

When you read the commission report you will see instantly that it was never an investigation into 9/11 and all the evidence, but a 14 million dollar “Osama” did it, hit piece leaving out any evidence that contradicted the official narrative.

I will give them some credit when they stated that all the information was from kaladid and 10 others who could not been named, were not interviewed by any members of the commission but the commission’s questions were answered, via the CIA and were probably extracted under torture which would make them inadmissible in any court in any land, I mean how reliable is evidence taken from 168 waterboarding session’s in 30 days on one individual.

Then we have the story from the 18th of September 2001 put out by MAJOR GENERAL LARRY ARNOLD that the Langley fighters were scrambled at 9.24am in response to a call from the FAA to respond to UA 93 ,COLONEL SCOTT implicates AA 77 but the story dramatically changes after the commission report, because it then states that the NORAD tapes imply that Langley wasn’t called until 10.07 which is after both planes disappeared/crashed so why would a major general and a colonel put out a story that paints the military in a bad light (for 3 years)for failing to intercept when the new commission version exonerates the military and blames FAA for not notifying in time. Just one of thousands of official lies that doesn’t add up.

What about the unusual “put” options on the two airlines a few days before, wouldn’t that be an indication of pre knowledge, you know a little bit of insider trading? Well according to the commission report there are no possible ties because 95% of these options were taken out by a single speculator in America who had no ties to terrorists so he couldn’t be involved. End of story there then.

What did the commission report say about building 7 well nothing as it happens ,I mean 47 stories in free fall how can you explain that one !best not mention it was the policy there.

What about ABLE DANGER well that doesn’t fit into the narrative either best keep quiet about that one hey O and we better get rid of their data too even though a senior colonel from ABLE DANGER has identified the plane parts scattered over the pentagon lawn and explained how the planes were switched and has even implemented his very own sister.

What about JOHN O NEIL head of the terror division who was asking to many questions, let’s give him a new job at the WTC shall we, just a coincidence like the Israeli text messaging service warning subscribers to stay away from the WTC or 5 men being spotted filming this out of the blue event or the ISRAELI art students hiring one of the floors in the towers.

Or how about meeting’s being rescheduled on that morning and one CEO who had only a couple of hours ago had lost over 200 staff calming sitting there on TV telling the gullible who was responsible for the attack.

Then we have the NIST report which is no better and as a scientific paper is completely worthless unless it has been peer reviewed, which it hasn’t and all requests from the scientific community to peer review the data from NIST has been stone walled.

I’m going to stop their because quite frankly I don’t care about scoring points on other posters or getting into some childish name calling which reflects right back at the posters who aren’t intelligent enough to go and look for themselves at the links I have provided and make their own call.

If anyone has a reasonable suggestion why water samples taken from wtc 6 after being diluted with 2 heavy rainstorms and 11 days of constant hosing down can produce trilithon at 55 times the level of normal background I am all ears if you want to right something derogatory about my mental state then go ahead if it makes you feel better or gives your ego a boost .

• Like 2

After 12 years the official conspiracy has been totally and utterly laughed out of the room and anyone still trying to defend this nonsense ought to purchase the 9/11 commission report, still available at Amazon for 1 penny and quite frankly it’s overpriced.

When you read the commission report you will see instantly that it was never an investigation into 9/11 and all the evidence, but a 14 million dollar “Osama” did it, hit piece leaving out any evidence that contradicted the official narrative.

I will give them some credit when they stated that all the information was from kaladid and 10 others who could not been named, were not interviewed by any members of the commission but the commission’s questions were answered, via the CIA and were probably extracted under torture which would make them inadmissible in any court in any land, I mean how reliable is evidence taken from 168 waterboarding session’s in 30 days on one individual.

Then we have the story from the 18th of September 2001 put out by MAJOR GENERAL LARRY ARNOLD that the Langley fighters were scrambled at 9.24am in response to a call from the FAA to respond to UA 93 ,COLONEL SCOTT implicates AA 77 but the story dramatically changes after the commission report, because it then states that the NORAD tapes imply that Langley wasn’t called until 10.07 which is after both planes disappeared/crashed so why would a major general and a colonel put out a story that paints the military in a bad light (for 3 years)for failing to intercept when the new commission version exonerates the military and blames FAA for not notifying in time. Just one of thousands of official lies that doesn’t add up.

What about the unusual “put” options on the two airlines a few days before, wouldn’t that be an indication of pre knowledge, you know a little bit of insider trading? Well according to the commission report there are no possible ties because 95% of these options were taken out by a single speculator in America who had no ties to terrorists so he couldn’t be involved. End of story there then.

What did the commission report say about building 7 well nothing as it happens ,I mean 47 stories in free fall how can you explain that one !best not mention it was the policy there.

What about ABLE DANGER well that doesn’t fit into the narrative either best keep quiet about that one hey O and we better get rid of their data too even though a senior colonel from ABLE DANGER has identified the plane parts scattered over the pentagon lawn and explained how the planes were switched and has even implemented his very own sister.

What about JOHN O NEIL head of the terror division who was asking to many questions, let’s give him a new job at the WTC shall we, just a coincidence like the Israeli text messaging service warning subscribers to stay away from the WTC or 5 men being spotted filming this out of the blue event or the ISRAELI art students hiring one of the floors in the towers.

Or how about meeting’s being rescheduled on that morning and one CEO who had only a couple of hours ago had lost over 200 staff calming sitting there on TV telling the gullible who was responsible for the attack.

Then we have the NIST report which is no better and as a scientific paper is completely worthless unless it has been peer reviewed, which it hasn’t and all requests from the scientific community to peer review the data from NIST has been stone walled.

I’m going to stop their because quite frankly I don’t care about scoring points on other posters or getting into some childish name calling which reflects right back at the posters who aren’t intelligent enough to go and look for themselves at the links I have provided and make their own call.

If anyone has a reasonable suggestion why water samples taken from wtc 6 after being diluted with 2 heavy rainstorms and 11 days of constant hosing down can produce trilithon at 55 times the level of normal background I am all ears if you want to right something derogatory about my mental state then go ahead if it makes you feel better or gives your ego a boost .

The sheer nonsense in your entire post was eloquently hidden by your wall of text.

Most of your conspiracy claims have already been debunked ad nauseum.

The PUT option claim was the most hilarious. Do you understand what put options are? If you do, and realize the long standing loss of revenue that AA and UA has been deal with for years prior to 9/11, then you wouldn't even bother posting such nonsense.

• Like 1

Considering that after 12 years, there is not one shred of evidence implicating the U.S. government in the 911 attacks and remember, Osama bin Laden has already claimed responsibility for the 911 attacks.

Poppet

The testimony from Pentagon staffers to the 911 Commission was notorious for its inaccuracy, changes and amendments, retractions and redactions, etc etc. A pretty shameful performance.

At least ol' Dick & Dubya got to testify without having to take an oath. They are so careless with oaths anyway....

Willie Rodriguez' testimony was taken behind closed doors, and never included in the final report.

The report is a monument to deceit and government coverup.

The testimony from Pentagon staffers to the 911 Commission was notorious for its inaccuracy, changes and amendments, retractions and redactions, etc etc. A pretty shameful performance.

That has nothing to do with American 77 striking the Pentagon.

Willie Rodriguez' testimony was taken behind closed doors, and never included in the final report.

The reasons why can be read here.

William Rodriguez - Last Man Out: Discovered a Fraud!

We have more then a few things we have discovered about Mr. William Rodriguez, alleged last man out of the world trade center on 9/11 which are extremely suspicious, but none as suspicious as when one draws a simple gracious time-line of William Rodriguez's very own tale of the events and compares it to probability verses possibility verses impossibility. . Unfortunately, no matter how one does the equation of William Rodriguez's tale of events of September the 11th, 2001, last man out, there is no available possibility that his story is true. There is literally no other possibility then that his tale of events is a staggering national hoax and at the crux of an international conspiracy.

His file is growing every day we look into this national hero of 9/11. When one lies and is caught in their lie, there is humiliation. But when one tells a lie thousands and thousands of times, and makes a fat living off of it for 10 years straight, who can describe the humiliation? William Rodriguez has told his lie, on National TV, International TV and beyond. He is by far one of the more prolific liars of the 21st century.

So don't expect William Rodriguez to ever admit to the truth. Even when nobody is listening to him any longer and he is living in a box again. And no, I seriously doubt Willie Rodriguez was ever homeless. That was all part of his "legend." The national hero ignored. National hero homeless. Then finally recognition and redemption., then finally international hero status. Legends take an awful lot of effort to create. Yet fraudulent legends sometimes fall in a matter of minutes, sometimes seconds. It doesn't take much. Just a little bit of truth shining in a dark place.

http://letsrollforum...uez-t24680.html

RICO lawsuit

In October 2004, Rodriguez sued the President of the United States and 155 other parties, accusing them of complicity in the 9/11 attacks.

His 237-page civil lawsuit included allegations pursuant to the RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) against The United States Of America, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, George Herbert Walker Bush, George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald H. Rumsfeld,and numerous others, totaling 156 defendants in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.

In his lawsuit, Rodriguez made hundreds of allegations including allegations that the Twin Towers were destroyed by means of "controlled demolitions;" that members of the FDNY were ordered, on instructions of the CIA, not to talk about it; that the FDNY conspired with Larry Silverstein to deliberately destroy 7WTC; that projectiles were fired at the Twin Towers from “pods” affixed to the underside of the planes that struck them; that FEMA is working with the US government to create “American Gulag” concentration camps which FEMA will run once the federal government’s plan to impose martial law is in place; that phone calls made by some of the victims, as reported by their family members, were not actually made but were "faked" by the government using "voice morphing" technology; that a missile, not American Airlines Flight 77, struck the Pentagon; that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down by the US military; that the defendants had foreknowledge of the attacks and actively conspired to bring them about; that the defendants engaged in kidnapping, arson, murder, treason, conspiracy, trafficking in narcotics, embezzlement, securities fraud, insider trading, identity and credit card theft, blackmail, trafficking in humans, and the abduction and sale of women and children for sex. In his Complaint, Rodriquez also alleged that he "single-handedly rescued fifteen persons from the WTC".

The matter was transferred to the Southern District of New York on May 2, 2005. In January 2006, Rodriguez swore and filed a 51-page affidavit in opposition to a motion to dismiss, which reiterated and expanded upon his conspiracy allegations. On June 26, 2006, the court dismissed Rodriguez's claims against the USA, DHS, and FEMA, and gave Rodriguez until July 7, 2006 to show cause why his lawsuit should not be dismissed with respect to the other 153 defendants. Rodriguez failed to do so, and the court dismissed all of his claims against all of the remaining 153 defendants on July 17, 2006

http://en.wikipedia....lliam_Rodriguez

But, you were already aware that William Rodriquez was a fraud.

Edited by skyeagle409

...we have the story from the 18th of September 2001 put out by MAJOR GENERAL LARRY ARNOLD that the Langley fighters were scrambled at 9.24am in response to a call from the FAA to respond to UA 93 ,COLONEL SCOTT implicates AA 77 but the story dramatically changes after the commission report, because it then states that the NORAD tapes imply that Langley wasn’t called until 10.07 which is after both planes disappeared/crashed so why would a major general and a colonel put out a story that paints the military in a bad light (for 3 years)for failing to intercept when the new commission version exonerates the military and blames FAA for not notifying in time. Just one of thousands of official lies that doesn’t add up.

Don't blame the military because it was unaware of the circumstances at that time. Blame the confusion, which had nothing to do with a government conspiracy.

What about the unusual “put” options on the two airlines a few days before, wouldn’t that be an indication of pre knowledge, you know a little bit of insider trading?

Nothing to do with a government 911 conspiracy.

It was determined that WTC7 collapsed because of fire.

First of all, none of the 911 airliners involved were switched because the so-called "switched" story was false. Secondly, there is no way to switch an airliner and not cause a landslide of problems within the aviation community.

Were you aware that Israel was one of a number of countries that warned the United States that Muslim terrorist were planning to attack America? I might add that some warnings indicated that Muslim terrorist, not the U.S. government, would use airliners as weapons and there was nothing in the international warnings implicating the United States in Muslim terrorist plans to strike American landmarks.

Basically speaking, you have allowed yourself to be duped by those who have been posting false and misleading information on the Internet.

Edited by skyeagle409

Basically speaking, you have allowed yourself to be duped by those who have been posting false and misleading information on the Internet.

So with you when you claim OBL claimed responsibility for 911.... dont believe everything you read on the internet, especially when its gov making the claims.

• Like 2

The PUT option claim was the most hilarious. Do you understand what put options are? If you do, and realize the long standing loss of revenue that AA and UA has been deal with for years prior to 9/11, then you wouldn't even bother posting such nonsense.

There was no change in normal stock activity? It would be interesting to see your proof for that (thanks in advance).

• Like 2

So with you when you claim OBL claimed responsibility for 911.... dont believe everything you read on the internet, especially when its gov making the claims.

Osama bin Laden's admission was broadcasted everywhere around the world from sources in addition to the Internet and nothing to do with the government.

Al-Qaeda's spokesman, Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, said in a video sent to al Jazeera and broadcast in October 2001 the following:

The Americans should know that the storm of plane attacks will not abate, with God's permission. There are thousands of the Islamic nations' youths who are eager to die just as the Americans are eager to live.

Are you saying that Osama bin Laden is innocent of the 911 attacks?

Edited by skyeagle409

The troothers are an embarrassment to this board.

Like Maddox puts succinctly: "Reading 9-11 truthers is like being bukakked with stupid".

http://www.thebestpa...gi?u=911_morons

Claims of 911 conspiracy theorist are ignorant-based and I have posted a number of their claims because they didn't bother to read the rest of the story and one classic involved United 93 and Cleveland airport.

Because of their ignorance of the facts, they actually confused Delta 1989, a B-767, as United 93, a B-757, and a team of scientist as passengers of United 93. The scientist disembarked from a KC-135, which by no means look anything like a B-757. Check out the following link.

Confusion in the 911 Conspiracist Camp over United 93 and Cleveland Airport

http://www.911myths...._cleveland.html

That is typical of the way things have been going for them, and classic examples are where they were duped by hoaxed photos and videos, which I have decided to post from time to time to prove my point that 911 conspiracy theorist don't bother to do homework or do it properly when they do, which iexplains why they have been duped by hoaxed photos and videos.

Edited by skyeagle409