Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

America Nuked 9/11

poppet

Wow ! Badeskov`s you judt got BR`ed !

LoL well its not like theres a prize at the end of the Forum right?

Or is there ?

1st Place would go to ? Hum I`ll have to crunch the Numbers on that one ! LoL! :tu:

Hope your Summer will go well ! Laze on man !

Third Eye

Just curious as to how the american public profited from the events of the day?

Have you ever read Alan Sabrosky?

I can't say I am familiar with 'Alan Sabrosky'

just 'googled'

• Like 1

Im not a believer in Super Natural beings ,I.E. God`s ect ,But GOD ! where do you get this Idea that 9/11 was anything other than the Fact that a few nut cases highjacked Four Aircraft and did what we all saw happen that day ? Do you not Look at the Real world with your own three eyes BabeRuth ?

justDONTEATUS :no:

real nutcases in my book can't tie shoelaces even if their lives depended on it ... they don't fly FOUR hijacked planes without anyone realising till its all in the air

don't need three eyes to see this blaming on 'nutcases' is just too convenient,

• Like 3

And if you are not aware of all the controversy and discussion in Congress over the last several years regarding some sort of medical treatment and compensation for those "working on the pile", well, I've better things to do that attempt to inform a person who is NOT informed, and whose mind is already made up.

There was absolutely nothing at ground zero that indicated the use of nukes. The mini-nukes story was a hoax.

Edited by skyeagle409

real nutcases in my book can't tie shoelaces even if their lives depended on it ... they don't fly FOUR hijacked planes without anyone realising till its all in the air

Well, they realized it here.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj79jTa0gDs

Flight_paths_of_hijacked_planes-September_11_attacks.jpg

No nukes!!

Edited by skyeagle409

For example, his mention above of Myelogenous Leukemia. My speculation has a sort of epidemiology twist to it. That is, in these last 11 years, they have observed a significant level of certain diseases related to radiological poisoning in those who worked there.

They did not suffer from radiation sickness! BTW, benzene was present in the rubble of the WTC buildings, and what is one of the dangers of benzene?! Benzene is known to cause leukemia.

• Like 1

don't need three eyes to see this blaming on 'nutcases' is just too convenient,

Please do Tell why you dont believe that the Towers were not brought down by the Highjackers in the planes ? We only have all the video`s of them getting on the planes,and the transmissions.

Wow ! Badeskov`s you judt got BR`ed !

LoL well its not like theres a prize at the end of the Forum right?

Or is there ?

1st Place would go to ? Hum I`ll have to crunch the Numbers on that one ! LoL! :tu:

Hope your Summer will go well ! Laze on man !

Let's take a few examples on the effects of a nuclear explosion.

A nuclear detonation creates a severe environment including blast, thermal pulse, neutrons, x- and gamma-rays, radiation, electromagnetic pulse (EMP), and ionization of the upper atmosphere. Depending upon the environment in which the nuclear de-vice is detonated, blast effects are manifested as ground shock, water shock, blueout, cratering, and large amounts of dust and radioactive fallout. All pose problems for the survival of friendly systems and can lead to the destruction or neutralization of hostile assets.

The energy of a nuclear explosion is transferred to the surrounding medium in three distinct forms: blast; thermal radiation; and nuclear radiation. The distribution of energy among these three forms will depend on the yield of the weapon, the location of the burst, and the characteristics of the environment. For a low altitude atmospheric detonation of a moderate sized weapon in the kiloton range, the energy is distributed roughly as follows:

* 50% as blast;

* 35% as thermal radiation; made up of a wide range of the electromagnetic spectrum, including infrared, visible, and ultraviolet light and some soft x-ray emitted at the time of the explosion; and

* 15% as nuclear radiation; including 5% as initial ionizing radiation consisting chiefly of neutrons and gamma rays emitted within the first minute after detonation, and 10% as residual nuclear radiation. Residual nuclear radiation is the hazard in fallout.

None of which was observed at ground zero. After all, there is a prime reason why observers of nuclear detonations wear very dark and special googles.

1644-59.jpg

goggles.jpg

Now, let's take a look at this video.

* No blinding nuclear flash

* No sound of a nuclear explosion nor any explosion as the buildings collapsed

* No EMP effects on the video camera, (it is still running)

* No nuclear shock wave evident

* No nuclear thermal effects on the camera nor on people in the general vicinity

Why? Because the report of mini-nukes at ground zero was a hoax.

• Like 3

Please do Tell why you dont believe that the Towers were not brought down by the Highjackers in the planes ? We only have all the video`s of them getting on the planes,and the transmissions.

It is amazing just how easy 911 Truthers were duped by another hoax, this time, the case of the non-existent mini-nukes at ground zero. There were all kinds of indicators that no nuclear explosion occurred at ground zero but it seems the conspiracist missed the boat on that one.

• Like 1

Well Skyeagle one thing is quite true ! THe only damage is the brain damage that a few of these C.T`s in here show,ITs like a Zoo in some cases. When will they get the Minnows off my back? :no:

• Like 1

I'll take a stab at this:

Babe Ruth, you are acting totally irresponsible. You have zero evidence to support ANY of your claims, and present even less logic.

I'll take a stab at this:

Babe Ruth, you are acting totally irresponsible. You have zero evidence to support ANY of your claims, and present even less logic.

THeres a line pallidin LoL ! :tu:

• Like 1

Well Skyeagle one thing is quite true ! THe only damage is the brain damage that a few of these C.T`s in here show,ITs like a Zoo in some cases. When will they get the Minnows off my back? :no:

If they did a bit of checking, they would have determined that a nuclear explosion generate temperatures in the millions of degrees.

The center of a nuclear explosion depends on the yield of the weapon. and whether the weapon is an atom bomb which relies on nuclear fission to detonate or a hydrogen bomb which uses both fusion and fission. but like i said those are all factors that play a role in the temperature at the center of a nuke but the temperature is always between 50 and 150 million degrees Fahrenheit.

Even with a 15 kiloton detonation, the intensity of the thermal radiation can exceed 1000 Watts per square cm. This is similar to getting burnt by an acetylene torch used for welding metals. For a 15 kiloton bomb, almost everyone within 2 km will suffer third degree burns (which damage the skin and tissues below it); for 550 kiloton bomb, third degree burns occur in a radius up to 9 km. There will be almost no survivors since no immediate medical attention will be available (the entire U.S. has specialized facilities to treat 1500 burn

RADIATION

Our understanding of radiation casualties is not complete. In the words of Dr. Robert Stone of theManhattan Project, "The fundamental mechanism of the action of radiation on living tissues has not been understood.”

Radiation victims who were near the hypocentre but escaped heat burns or secondary injuries became ill within two or three days with symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea and hair loss. Most died within a week.

Radiation victims who were further away from the explosion did not show severe symptoms until later (one to four weeks after the explosion). The first signs were loss of appetite, lassitude and general discomfort. Inflammation of the gums, mouth, and pharynx as well as fever appeared next.

Radiation caused a wide range of disorders for decades. Even today, after more than fifty years, the full range of effects of radiation taken into the body has yet to be clarified. Many survivors continue to suffer from those effects.

CANCER

Beginning around 1960, the incidence of cancer began to increase. The main cancers included
thyroid, breast, lung, and salivary gland.
The role of radiation in cancer is significant. Some researchers reported a direct correspondence between distance from hypocenter, probable exposure dose, and malignancy rates.

What are electromagnetic effects (Electromagnetic Pulse or EMP)?

Ionizing radiation from the fireball produces intense currents and electromagnetic fields, usually referred to as the electromagnetic pulse (EMP). This pulse is felt over very large distances. A single high-yield nuclear detonation will create destructive EMP over hundreds of thousands of square kilometers beneath where the explosion occurs.

EMP from high-yield nuclear detonations will subject electrical grids to voltage surges far exceeding those caused by lightning. Modern VLSI chips and microprocessors, present in most communication equipment. TVs, radios, computers and other electronic equipment are extremely sensitive to these surges and immediately get burnt out. Thus all possible communication links to the outside world are cut off. Restoring these facilities will be an arduous (and expensive) task assuming that the infrastructure required to complete this task would still exist following a nuclear war.

Warplanners consider the EMP from the detonation of a high-yield warhead as capable of disrupting the entire communication system of their nation, and in this way a single missile launch could begin a nuclear war.

http://www.nuclearda...nuclearweapons/

In the WTC videos, we can ascertain the following facts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No blinding flash + no thermal effects + no EMP effects on vehicles, computers or video cameras + no radiation effects on people in the immediate area of ground zero + no sound of explosions = no nukes at ground zero

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

Well, they realized it here.

~snip

No nukes!!

I never said it gotta be nukes ...... didn't care for the 'theories' either, those don't seems like 'nutcases' to me. They knew what they were suppose to do, the situation was made very convenient for them to succeed. Its strange to me that so many conditions were in place serendipitously that got them so far.

if the things they scavenged out of 'ground zero' doesn't show radiation contamination they got nothing,

that doesn't mean I believe in that so called '911 commission report' either ...

Just out of curiosity, were there any human remains recovered from the pentagon crash site at all ?

Edited by third_eye

I never said it gotta be nukes ...... didn't care for the 'theories' either, those don't seems like 'nutcases' to me. They knew what they were suppose to do, the situation was made very convenient for them to succeed. Its strange to me that so many conditions were in place serendipitously that got them so far.

if the things they scavenged out of 'ground zero' doesn't show radiation contamination they got nothing,

that doesn't mean I believe in that so called '911 commission report' either ...

Just out of curiosity, were there any human remains recovered from the pentagon crash site at all ?

yes, and those photos can be found online, id rather not look at them again so ill leave you and google up to that one.

yes, and those photos can be found online, id rather not look at them again so ill leave you and google up to that one.

Hiya Iron_Lotus

nahhh ... I'm not gonna google that, if I was so inclined I would have googled and not have to ask, thanks for letting know.

probably the best choice cause those photos are pretty gruesome. no problem third_eye happy to help.

• Like 1

I never said it gotta be nukes ...... didn't care for the 'theories' either

if the things they scavenged out of ground zero doesn't show radiation contamination they got nothing,

This is what a radiation contaminated sites are like.

FUKUSHIMA, Japan (AP) – Workers in rubber boots chip at the frozen ground, scraping until they've removed the top 2 inches (5 centimeters) of radioactive soil from the yard of a single home. Total amount of waste gathered: roughly 60 tons.

One down, tens of thousands to go. And since wind and rain spread radiation easily, even this yard may need to be dug up again. The work is part of a monumental task: a costly and uncertain effort by Japan to try to make radiation-contaminated communities inhabitable again. Some contractors are experimenting with chemicals; others stick with shovels and high-pressure water.

One government expert says it's mostly trial and error.

]

]
12-23_D6_HOWSTUFFWORKS_t640.jpg?a6ea3ebd4438a44b86d2e9c39ecf7613005fe067

]
contamination-e1294216971250.jpg

Police-screened-for-radia-007.jpg

On another note, in 1983, a Soviet officer saved the world from nuclear annihilation, but It was an incident that has been kept secret for many years. What would have happened if the other Soviet officer was in charge? Would we still be here today if fate had not taken over?

September 26th, 1983: The day the world almost died

Stanislav Petrov may have prevented all out nuclear war between the U.S. and the USSR

... For now, though, as far as Petrov was concerned, more hinged on just getting through another boring night in which nothing ever happened. Except then, suddenly, it did. A warning light flashed up, screaming red letters on a white background - 'LAUNCH. LAUNCH'. Deafening sirens wailed. The computer was telling him that the U.S. had just gone to war.

http://www.dailymail...world-died.html

Yes!

Remains of 9 Sept Hijackers Held

Families of the airplanes' passengers and crews and those who died within the Pentagon provided DNA samples, typically on toothbrushes or hairbrushes, to aid with identification. The remains that didn't match any of the samples were ruled to be the terrorists, said Chris Kelly, spokesman for the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, which did the DNA work. The nine sets of remains matched the number of hijackers believed to be on the two planes.[/color]

Suzanne Calley died aboard American Airlines Flight 77 when terrorists hijacked the plane and sent it crashing into the Pentagon... Rescue crews were able to pull Calley’s body from Flight 77’s wreckage. Jensen [Calley’s husband] spent last year’s anniversary of the national tragedy in Washington, D.C. There, a Pentagon official - assigned to Calley’s family as a liaison - gave Jensen his wife’s wedding ring, which had been recovered from the plane.”

Edited by skyeagle409

New York City Asks: What Happened to the 1,116 Missing 9/11 Victims?

snip

Now, more than 11 years later, the New York City government is finally acknowledging the mystery. In a memo to the 9/11 victims’ families, NYC official Casey Holloway announced that this Monday, April 1st, the city’s Chief Medical Examiner will begin sifting through 60 truckloads of World Trade Center construction debris at Fresh Kills Landfill on Staten Island. The city says it hopes to find remains of at least some of the 1,116 missing victims.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/01/911victims/

• Like 1

snip

Now, more than 11 years later, the New York City government is finally acknowledging the mystery. In a memo to the 9/11 victims’ families, NYC official Casey Holloway announced that this Monday, April 1st, the city’s Chief Medical Examiner will begin sifting through 60 truckloads of World Trade Center construction debris at Fresh Kills Landfill on Staten Island. The city says it hopes to find remains of at least some of the 1,116 missing victims.

http://www.veteranst.../01/911victims/

but you said a moment ago that it was virtually vaporised by this secret weapon, and there was hardly any debris?

Incidentally, I know it's a name probably going back to the days of New Amsterdam, but Fresh Kills sounds a bit... well, tasteless, doesn't it .... ?

but you said a moment ago that it was virtually vaporised by this secret weapon, and there was hardly any debris?

Incidentally, I know it's a name probably going back to the days of New Amsterdam, but Fresh Kills sounds a bit... well, tasteless, doesn't it .... ?

Only 60 truckloads ,how many truckloads of building material do you think it took to build two one hundred and ten story skyscrapers weighing in at half a million tons each ?

• Like 1

Yes, in all our talk of weapons and death rays, high temperatures and unusual forms of cancer, we forget to discuss what has been known for a long time--many of the bodies were almost cremated. Another indicator that jetfuel & gravity were very minor factors in the events of the day.

tp://tinyurl.com/c46dxso

Once again, more evidence surfaces that contradicts the Official Conspiracy Theory.

snip

http://www.veteranst.../01/911victims/

They are not missing, their remains are mixed with debris.

More 9/11 Human Remains Found At Ground Zero

June 22, 2010

Just two or so dump trucks filled with never-before sifted debris from Ground Zero have yielded 72 new fragments of human remains in an almost three-month operation that could bring closure to more families of victims of the September 11, 2001 World Trade Center terror attack.

Because of the size and condition of some of the remains the NYC Medical Examiner's office told ABC News there was a good chance of obtaining DNA samples that could lead to new IDs once DNA testing is completed. The remains of about 1,000 victims of the almost 3,000 killed at Ground Zero have still not been identified.

A memorandum summarizing the findings of the operation, in which 844 cubic yards of debris was forensically sifted, was released by New York City officials Tuesday. It stated that including the 72 new fragments, a total of 1845 potential human remains have now been located since 2006 and are at the Medical Examiner's Office and when possible will be subjected to DNA testing.

As of January 2010, the Medical Examiner's office had identified 1626 Ground Zero victims, or 59 percent of a reported 2,752 total. As of that date 21,744 remains had been recovered and 12,768, or 59 percent, had been identified.

Efforts to Identify Victims Continue

In the months after the attack, based on the condition of remains, the difficulty of recovery and the state of DNA testing a decade ago, some experts projected the total number of positive identifications to be closer to 25 percent. New York City Medical Examiner Charles Hirsch, himself slightly injured in the attack, promised at the time that he would do everything in his power to identify as many victims as possible.

"We hope to get to 2,000 [victims identified], and when we get there, we won't stop," Dr. Hirsch told Patrice O'SHAUGHNESSY of the New York Daily News in 2002, one day before the first anniversary of the attack. Hirsch spoke to her at his office at the city morgue, where, she noted, more than 50 file drawers labeled "RM DM," for Reported Missing/Disaster Manhattan, held information about the victims

http://abcnews.go.co...68#.UVxxJSqF_ww

You have posted another link that is spewing disinformation. For an example, it says;

The absence of the 100,000 kilos of Boeing 757 airliner that supposedly buried itself in the soft earth beneath a shallow fifteen-foot-diameter crater in Shanksville, Pennsylvania. There is no evidence of 100,000 kilos of airliner debris, along with passenger remains and luggage, being recovered from beneath the ground at the alleged crash site.

Let's take another look at some of the evidence that was recovered from the crash site of United 93, which your link somehow overlooked.

debris-airphone_small.jpg

debris_pc1_small.jpg

debris-pitt5_small.jpg

debris-si2_small.jpg

775px-CeeCee_Lyles_Personal_Effects.jpg

776px-John_Talignani_Drivers_Licence.jpg

739px-UA93_livery_debris.jpg

800px-UA93_fuselage_debris.jpg

800px-Flight93Engine.jpg[/quote

Edited by skyeagle409

Sky

You had better call the authorities in NYC who issued that report. Tell them that YOU know better than they do. Tell them you are so doggone smart and informed that you should give them lessons on just what reports to issue and what not to issue. :innocent:

• Like 1

Yes, in all our talk of weapons and death rays, ...

Which burn through, not blow up.

...high temperatures...

High enough to melt aluminum, but too low to melt steel.

...and unusual forms of cancer,

Which was caused by hazardous materials at ground zero that had nothing to do with nukes.

...we forget to discuss what has been known for a long time--many of the bodies were almost cremated.

Considering temperature of the fires, where's the mystery?