Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

America Nuked 9/11

poppet

* As I suspected, from the viedo, that does seem to be an infra-red searchlight. The only actual use of directed energy weapons that they do seem to have found any actual proof of is experiments with use against Missiles. Is there independent confirmation that such devices have been used to commit atrocities against 'insurgents' in Iraq? Could the effects described as attributable to them not be attributable to other "conventional" weapons?

• Like 2

That looks very much like a Searchlight, and if it was so ultra-secret I wonder if they would leave it out in the open for anyone to look at, and apparently photograph. And I'd like to see how they mount that on an AFV.

looks like an updated version of the searchlights used on the old matilda 1 or the sd.kfz.251 but with significant changes since the 40's of course.

as for the video posted above grainy "high quality" footage spliced together really doesn't look good and screams BS to me.

Edited by Iron_Lotus

looks like an updated version of the searchlights used on the old matilda 1 or the sd.kfz.251 but with significant changes since the 40's of course.

as for the video posted above grainy "high quality" footage spliced together really doesn't look good and screams BS to me.

yes, the only pictures they could get of the supposed device mounted on a vehicle were artists' impressions, padded out by stock footage of anti-missile tests. Neither of which offers convincing proof that these devices have been used tactically in Iraq, and even less than they were used (as I presume is the aim behind all this) to demolish the WTC. In fact, if the whole point of a beam weapon is that it's a high precision weapon, then it's even less likely that that would account for the large-scale damage at the WTC than a Nuke, to be quite honest.

• Like 2

yes, the only pictures they could get of the supposed device mounted on a vehicle were artists' impressions, padded out by stock footage of anti-missile tests. Neither of which offers convincing proof that these devices have been used tactically in Iraq, and even less than they were used (as I presume is the aim behind all this) to demolish the WTC. In fact, if the whole point of a beam weapon is that it's a high precision weapon, then it's even less likely that that would account for the large-scale damage at the WTC than a Nuke, to be quite honest.

just more bs from the imaginative minds of ct's, no proof, no evidence, just a wild imagination chock full of misinformation and outright lies. sadly they'll keep banging away on their drums and live in their own little bubbles as they spew more and more uneducated crap out of their mouths.

• Like 1

just more bs from the imaginative minds of ct's, no proof, no evidence, just a wild imagination chock full of misinformation and outright lies. sadly they'll keep banging away on their drums and live in their own little bubbles as they spew more and more uneducated crap out of their mouths.

are you saying that dews are imaginary

Directed Energy Weapons

Textron Defense Systems has been a leader in directed energy weapon (DEW) development for more than 40 years. Our current activities are built upon our unique ThinZag® approach, a rugged, compact and affordable solid state laser configuration that permits scaling to high power levels. Textron Defense Systems’ DEW capabilities include:

• Participation in the two largest solid state laser programs sponsored by the U.S. government – Joint High Powered Solid State Laser, or J-HPSSL, and High Energy Liquid Laser Area Defense System, or HELLADS
  • Development of the adaptive ThinZag architecture allowing multiple configurations at various power levels to accommodate a variety of military missions
  • Additional research and development on advanced hybrid designs, such as hybrid-fiber slab lasers

http://www.textrondefense.com/products/directed-energy-technology/directed-energy-weapons.php

• Like 1

(...)

No, it is the Tactical High-Energy Laser; a defense weapon. There also is a mobile version. I think both never left the test stage.

• Like 2

-snipped the crap

if you had read both the posts between me and rhuairidh you would notice that we were discussing the use of energy based weapons used on the world trade centers which btw is absolute BS, now how about you go and post some evidence to back up your claims.

Directed Energy Weapons

Textron Defense Systems has been a leader in directed energy weapon (DEW) development for more than 40 years. Our current activities are built upon our unique ThinZag® approach, a rugged, compact and affordable solid state laser configuration that permits scaling to high power levels. Textron Defense Systems’ DEW capabilities include:

• Participation in the two largest solid state laser programs sponsored by the U.S. government – Joint High Powered Solid State Laser, or J-HPSSL, and High Energy Liquid Laser Area Defense System, or HELLADS
  • Development of the adaptive ThinZag architecture allowing multiple configurations at various power levels to accommodate a variety of military missions
  • Additional research and development on advanced hybrid designs, such as hybrid-fiber slab lasers

http://www.textronde...rgy-weapons.php

The important bit being directed energy. That means precision. Which is exactly the opposite of the supposed use of a Nuke, which is rarely very precision, and tends to be fairly indiscriminate over a very large area. I think people putting this theory forward need to decide which version they're going with; the Nuke or the Directed Energy Weapon? They're hardly the same.

Hang on

You admit that it is solid proof that hazardous materiels are found at building sites, but that does not matter, because circumstantial (made up) evidence is being gathered by some nutter with a screw loose, and this somehow challenges that which we all acknowledge as fact????

Circumstantial evidence trumps actual evidence??? What?

There is direct evidence, and circumstantial evidence. Both are valid, though direct has more weight in deliberations than does circumstantial.

Regarding an analysis of the events of 11 September we have both direct and circumstantial. Far more of the latter than of the former, and there is a cumulative effect, as in the PREPONDERANCE of the evidence as used in US civil trials.

• Like 1

You wouldn't look such an idiot if you did the research yourself before you asked me.

Crematorium, typically around 950 deg C.

NIST modelling of WTC fires, around 800 to 1100 deg C.

These temperatures are typical of building fires in general:

http://www.interactf...legislation.asp

I am happy to be seen an idiot by persons who believe the outlandish story that is the Official Conspiracy Theory. :tu:

• Like 1

Apparently, I know of no such weapon in use in Iraq.

Surprize, surprize! :w00t:

• Like 2

I think the people who try to make them at home end up in jail and killing themselves from exposure. Have you ever heard much about David Hahn?

well if they're trying to make one, dying from exposure or ending up in jail would be the last thing they're going to worry about ... can't say I'm familiar with David Hahn.

I am reading "Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman!" again ... Oak Ridge and neutrons and uranium nitrate :lol:

I recommend a read ...

• Like 3

I am happy to be seen an idiot by persons who believe the outlandish story that is the Official Conspiracy Theory. :tu:

Looking at the evidence, the evidence supports the official story, and to backup that statement, post evidence that refutes the official story.

• Like 1

I'll take a dozen of each ... batteries included ?

There is direct evidence, and circumstantial evidence. Both are valid, though direct has more weight in deliberations than does circumstantial.

Regarding an analysis of the events of 11 September we have both direct and circumstantial. Far more of the latter than of the former, and there is a cumulative effect, as in the PREPONDERANCE of the evidence as used in US civil trials.

It has been more than 11 years since the 911 attacks, so how many government employees have been implicated in the 911 attacks?

I've lost count, Sky, of the numbers of government officials implicated in the crimes and cover up. All 3 branches of the federal government, and a number of supervisors at FAA and other federal agencies have been implicated.

You yourself may not be aware of that, but many other people are.

• Like 2

I've lost count, Sky, of the numbers of government officials implicated in the crimes and cover up. All 3 branches of the federal government, and a number of supervisors at FAA and other federal agencies have been implicated.

You seem to have difficulty distinguishing between the zero number officials actually proven to be implicated, and all the ones who would have to be implicated if your view was correct.

• Like 2

I've lost count, Sky, of the numbers of government officials implicated in the crimes and cover up.

If you had checked your calculator, it contained no batteries, which is why you haven't been getting the right numbers.

All 3 branches of the federal government, and a number of supervisors at FAA and other federal agencies have been implicated.

False!! No government employee has been arrested nor charged and look what you posted, which once again, proves you wrong

Edited by skyeagle409

It proves the system is utterly corrupt, and we both know it.

That won't work for you because American Airlines and United Airlines confirmed the loss of their aircraft on 911 as well.

United Airlines Statement on Plane Crashes

Following is a statement issued by United Airlines on the crash of Flight 93 near Pittsburgh and Flight 175 in a location that was not immediately disclosed:

United Airlines has now confirmed that two of its aircraft have crashed.

— UA 93, a Boeing 757 aircraft, departed from Newark, N.J. at 8:01 a.m. local time, bound for San Francisco, with 38 passengers on board, two pilots, five flight attendants.

— UA 175, a Boeing 767 aircraft, departed from Boston at 7:58 a.m. local time, bound for Los Angeles, with 56 passengers on board, two pilots and seven flight attendants.

http://www.washingto..._text091101.htm

In other words, there is no evidence of a government 911 conspiracy because there was no government 911 conspiracy, which explains why you have been unable to post evidence.

Edited by skyeagle409

You yourself may not be aware of that, but many other people are.

yes, and that's the whole exact point, isn't it. All these officials and people that must have been implicated, and in 11 years, none of them have ever stepped forward with undeniable proof of a crime and a cover up. Was the Government, now as well as then, that ruthless that it's managed to suppress everyone, or are all the people that were involved themselves so ruthless and/or brainwashed that none of them have veer beend riven by their conscience to speak out? Please don't say "$$$ can keep mouths shut", as I'm afraid I simply don't believe that that's good enough.

• Like 1

Pleased to make your acquaintance, Colonel.

It seems you might be one of those people who need a signed confession from Dubya, Dick, Rummy, Zakheim, Hellerstein, or any of the others so deeply implicated in either the events of the day or the ongoing coverup? Before you can understand what happened, are you suggesting you need Brian Williams to admit on TV that he and his supervisors deliberately did not cover certain angles or tell certain stories, such as the story of Rodriguez at WTC or Wally Miller at Shanksville?

That you do not recognize the power of money to compel behavior, or silence, suggests you are not that familiar with how some humans can be motivated.

Some are motivated by conscience, as you say, but some not so much. Money and wealth are powerful motivators, but certainly there are many other factors, goals and agenda that can motivate humans. "Loose lips sink ships" is not exactly a new idea.

Have you any opinion on why so many members of the 911 Commission were critical of the way it was run and the conclusions it reached, and expressed that criticism in public? Or why Brian Williams and others have not taken that and run with it?

• Like 2