Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

End of the world

wtfhaveidone

I hoestly think that the end of humanity should be any minute now cuz we're destroying plants,animal spiecies are vanishing..and still we all sit in fornt of a mashine and waiting for a response on our comments.I say let nature deside everything. My teacher had a theory of the world ending somewhere in 2013.Has anyone have their opinion on how the world should end? if so just write it down.

any minute now ....

• Like 2

we been destroying things for thousands of years and you just realised?

• Like 1

Look at it this way sitting in front of our machines and discussing these problems across states and countries and coming to somewhat of consensuses (most of the time) is called networking. If you just sit in front of your machine your doing it wrong. Get out and wake up the sheeple one at a time as a sidejob. We still have a minute or two left.

• Like 5

Has a bit of a religious message at the end...but a compelling look at humanity none the less.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Lilly
addition
  • Like 4

My teacher had a theory of the world ending somewhere in 2013.

I assume that you are in High School or likely earlier. If not, I apologize.

ANYWAY, what your teacher said(if it was actually said) is bizarre and not right for him/her to be saying such things to students.

• Like 2

Berry up dated that song.

It has more of an ecology theme. I think if we end human race I don't think religion will have anything to do with it. We don't need a God to destroy us we are very good at doing that ourselves. If we don't live in more harmony with nature we bring about our own extinction.

• Like 3

we been destroying things for thousands of years and you just realised?

wow if all your posts are like this,those 8 stars below your pic,they're probably just having a party

I assume that you are in High School or likely earlier. If not, I apologize.

ANYWAY, what your teacher said(if it was actually said) is bizarre and not right for him/her to be saying such things to students.

he just had a prediction,I asked for his opinion about it.

he just had a prediction,I asked for his opinion about it.

Sure, just don't take it seriously, regardless of what he say's.

Sure, just don't take it seriously, regardless of what he say's.

haha yeah i didnt ,hes a joke ,he probably just made it up

I think you, The Great Freak, since you have many years yet to live, have the opportunity to strive to prevent the end of the world, in what ever way you imagine its possible ending.

Newton said by his calculations the world would end in 2060. But what does Newton know, anyway.

Why worry about the end? I'd focus more on living a full life.

According to a show on the history channel (don't remember which one), the end signifies the return of christ, so they look forward to it.

I think we are in the end of times, enough allready with killing animals and destroying the earth.the earth will strike back and it will be around a longer then humans.

According to a show on the history channel (don't remember which one), the end signifies the return of christ, so they look forward to it.

Indeed we do. Let's examine that a bit. If He exists then Christ returning would cause quite a stir. Those who destroy the earth will be destroyed, true. Bad news for them. But the rest of us will suddenly be living in a renewed (physically) world where perfect justice is achieved. No more crime, starvation, suffering....just to name a few of the things sin causes. If one doesn't believe in Christ then for now this just seems like the fantasy of a simple minded person. But even if it WERE a fantasy, why would that person NOT want to see Him return? And one last point - the "end of the age" just means the end of human control over this planet - not the end of the planet itself. The current political/economic control of the world will pass away and He will rule. And those who would prefer that we keep doing what we've been doing for millennia? They'll be gone.

Yes I would agree that we are at an end time We are always at an end time, and there are always new beginnings. Each generation thinks it can do better than the previous generation, and in many ways it often does, although it also invents new ways to mess things up.

• Like 2

Indeed we do. Let's examine that a bit. If He exists then Christ returning would cause quite a stir. Those who destroy the earth will be destroyed, true. Bad news for them. But the rest of us will suddenly be living in a renewed (physically) world where perfect justice is achieved. No more crime, starvation, suffering....just to name a few of the things sin causes. If one doesn't believe in Christ then for now this just seems like the fantasy of a simple minded person. But even if it WERE a fantasy, why would that person NOT want to see Him return? And one last point - the "end of the age" just means the end of human control over this planet - not the end of the planet itself. The current political/economic control of the world will pass away and He will rule. And those who would prefer that we keep doing what we've been doing for millennia? They'll be gone.

I think everyone is going to be gone.

any moment now ...