Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Neutrino creation

granpa

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters

the earth begins to accrete

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

the interior of the earth becomes super heated due to the bombardment of meteorites and begins to glow

And God said; "Let there be an expanse (of air)

the heat in the interior of the earth creates neutrinos (each about 200 angstroms across) which fill the interior of the earth

"and let water separate from air"

the weight of the neutrinos above causes the neutrinos at the center to merge together forming a new kind of heavier denser and larger particle which forms an ocean. These new particle grow and divide as more neutrinos are created above and continue to press down upon and merge with them.

And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.”

the pressure at the bottom of the ocean causes the particles there to merge together forming a new kind of heavier denser and larger particle (about the size of coriander seeds or pearls) which continue to merge with the particles above and grow and divide and form the "land"

Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation"

These new "land" particles become alive and form "trees" and eventually evolve into "humans".

Meanwhile the process of particles merging and forming ever larger and denser particles continues until all available space within the earth is filled

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it"

And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground.

And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was

And the house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like coriander seed, white;

he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven,

And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.

Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.

And the manna was as coriander seed, and the colour thereof as the colour of pearl

And the people went about, and gathered it, and compressed it in winepresses...and made "cakes" of it:

And when the dew fell upon the camp in the night, the manna fell upon it

Each of these "cakes" was a single particle.

If you could entangle them maybe you could then use them as gateways to travel instantly from one part of the universe to the next.

Obviously space itself would not be affected by the gateway.

The energies involved would be far too great.

I am only suggesting that the protons, neutrons, and electrons that make up the body being transported would be affected.

Such gateways would solve all the worlds energy needs and would make space exploration trivial.

Edited by granpa

In the words of Ace Ventura... Take care now... Bye bye then..

Edited by WGH

Eh...wut?! :blink:

Cheers,

Badeskov

Is that a story or your beliefs?

The practical application of inter-universe gateways seems a way off in the future

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters

the earth begins to accrete

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

the interior of the earth becomes super heated due to the bombardment of meteorites and begins to glow

And God said; "Let there be an expanse (of air)

the heat in the interior of the earth creates neutrinos (each about 200 angstroms across) which fill the interior of the earth

"and let water separate from air"

the weight of the neutrinos above causes the neutrinos at the center to merge together forming a new kind of heavier denser and larger particle which forms an ocean. These new particle grow and divide as more neutrinos are created above and continue to press down upon and merge with them.

And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.”

the pressure at the bottom of the ocean causes the particles there to merge together forming a new kind of heavier denser and larger particle (about the size of coriander seeds or pearls) which continue to merge with the particles above and grow and divide and form the "land"

Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation"

These new "land" particles become alive and form "trees" and eventually evolve into "humans".

Meanwhile the process of particles merging and forming ever larger and denser particles continues until all available space within the earth is filled

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it"

And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground.

And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was

And the house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like coriander seed, white;

he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven,

And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.

Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.

And the manna was as coriander seed, and the colour thereof as the colour of pearl

And the people went about, and gathered it, and compressed it in winepresses...and made "cakes" of it:

And when the dew fell upon the camp in the night, the manna fell upon it

Each of these "cakes" was a single particle.

If you could entangle them maybe you could then use them as gateways to travel instantly from one part of the universe to the next.

Obviously space itself would not be affected by the gateway.

The energies involved would be far too great.

I am only suggesting that the protons, neutrons, and electrons that make up the body being transported would be affected.

Such gateways would solve all the worlds energy needs and would make space exploration trivial.

OK, that just makes no sense whatsoever

Nano creation

There are billions of nano matter that passes through our bodies and the earth everyday.

http://en.wikipedia..../Nanotechnology

Methinks that you don't really understand nanotechnology even with the help of the wiki page.

OK, that just makes no sense whatsoever

Methinks that you don't really understand nanotechnology even with the help of the wiki page.

Whats to understand your talking about the body matter being transported through space, when there is other matter going through our bodies. Like Star Steck in beaming me up Scotty, one would have to figure out how to transport only the body matter, thats not ever going to happen

The Appeal To Quantum Physics, my new favorite fallacy.

• Like 2

The Appeal To Quantum Physics, my new favorite fallacy.

Well they have been bending and breaking Nature's Laws for awhile now haven't they ?

Presuming everything originated from a single point way back in time, it's not inconceivable that EVERYTHING is, in fact "entangled"

Which could help explain some paranormal phenomenon.

But, that's just my theory. I offer no proof.

Edited by pallidin

Whats to understand your talking about the body matter being transported through space, when there is other matter going through our bodies. Like Star Steck in beaming me up Scotty, one would have to figure out how to transport only the body matter, thats not ever going to happen

Because nanotechnology has nothing to do with matter transport, you are confusing it with quantum theory. Which is why I still say, methinks that you don't really understand nanotechnology even with the help of the wiki page.

the original state of existence was probably a single singularity. This singularity was "everything". Even space did not yet exist.

This singularity was not an object but rather an event.

Events require an object and an action.

The only object around at that time was the event itself and the action it was doing was observing itself.

We can picture this as a single dot with an arrow coming out of it which bends around and reenters the point.

(The arrow indicates "seeing")

In the very next instance of time this singularity doubled

but rather than become 2 singularities it became a single singularity with 2 arrows coming out of it and bending around and reentering itself.

Then this singularity divided into 2 singularities like itself then 4 then 8 then 16 then 32...

and thereby gave rise to a highly chaotic and ever expanding sea of singularities in which space still did not exist.

Each of these singularities would have to be able to 'see' (by means of entanglement because space still didnt exist) 2 other singularities and be 'seen' by 2 others

Somehow in this khaos 2 other types of singularities arose.

1 type with 4 arrows pointing outward (We might call these "positively charged" singularities)

and another type with 4 arrows pointing inward. (We might call these "negatively charged" singularities)

The total number of outwardly pointing arrows must always equal the number of inwardly pointing arrows.

by chance, stable loops formed in this khaos

http://en.wikipedia....Still_life_(CA)

http://en.wikipedia....ular_automaton)

7KgnY.png

These loops might be drawn together and might even catalyze the production of more stable loops like themselves.

Structures made from simple loops could conceivably have replicated themselves but the matter they were made of could not replicate itself.

simple loops would slowly become fused together (by neutral singularities) forming more complex loops

then these complex loops slowly become fused together forming even more complex loops,

eventually you get very complex, very dense structures that are rich in neutral singularities.

(My guess is that this process would take millions or billions of years)

(neutral singularities replicate easier than negative singularities and positive singularities

because the number of outward pointing arrows must always equal the number of inward pointing arrows.

Its entirely possible that negative singularities and positive singularities dont replicate at all)

From these structures you might eventually get matter capable of replicating itself.

Living things that evolved from this sort of matter would have no limits.

They could grow larger without limit.

If space didnt exist then what separates them and keeps them from being a singular singularity?

Exactly the same thing that keeps things from falling off the sides of the round earth

nothing

nothing needs to do so because that simply isnt the way things work

Why wasnt the sea perfectly uniform and boring?

why is this sea of singularities so chaotic?

in our world we can cut something into 2 identical pieces

but they arent really identical because they occupy different locations

in a world without space 2 completely identical objects could not meaningfully be said to be 2 different objects

so the act of dividing into 2 requires that the 2 resulting objects be "distinct" in some way

hence each singularity 'sees' 2 other singularities and 'makes a distinction' between them in some way or other

Perhaps they distinguish between the act of seeing and the act of being seen.

Edited by granpa

What interests me about this post is that it seems to be saying that neutrinos are edible. And indeed that, using Bronze Age technology - presumably teensy little bronze tweezers, which have thus far remained undiscovered by archaeologists because it didn't occur to them to use an electron microscope instead of a trowel - the Israelites were able to make cakes out of them.

Actually, since my and everybody else's digestive system at any given nanosecond contains about a zillion neutrinos, if they have any calorific value, it would be nice to know how I'm supposed to digest them - I'd never have to buy groceries again! Also, it would eliminate third-world starvation forever. Could the OP provide an Ancient Israelite cake recipe that would make this possible?

Oh, one other question. Not being Jewish, this isn't relevant to me, but I'm interested to know. Are neutrinos kosher? Personally, I would guess that anything which is constantly in your stomach whether you like it or not would have to be, but possibly if you deliberately make cakes out of them the question arises? If any rabbis happen to read this, their thoughts may be useful to us. Though admittedly only under incredibly bizarre circumstances.

• Like 1

they did not eat the "cakes"

they might have sold them to buy food or exchanged them directly for food

Edited by granpa

Australite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although different theories about the origin of australites are still circulating, most scientists believe that australites formed during a large asteroid or comet impact on the Earth. The impact ejected myriads of small rocks right out of the atmosphere. The australites acquired their streamlined, aerodynamic forms when they re-entered the Earth's atmosphere while molten and travelling at high velocities

Most australites are found in Southern Australia, below 25 degrees latitude.[5] Based on similar ages [6] and compositions,[7] they represent the southern edge of the vast Australasian tektite strewnfield that stretches from southern China to Australia

The Australasian strewnfield, covering at least one-tenth of the Earth's surface, is the largest and the youngest of the tektite strewnfields. The 800,000 year-old strewnfield includes most of Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Thailand, Southern China, Laos and Cambodia). The material from the impact stretches across the ocean to include the islands of the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and Java and reaches far out into the Indian Ocean and south to the western side of Australia.

Australasian strewnfield.

The impact crater may have been between 32 and 114 kilometres in diameter. Also, some recent estimates suggest that the strewn field may cover 30% of the Earth's surface (Povenmire et al.).

Archeological artifacts found with these tektites suggests that a Homo Erectus population was living in the area during and after the impact.[1][2][3] Stone tools have been found within the debris field along with a charcoal layer likely caused by fires from the impact. This impact area allowed this population easier access to stones useful for tool making, after the subsequent local deforestation. At Trinil, Java, blackened bone and charcoal deposits have been found among H. erectus fossils, dated from 500,000 to 830,000 BP indicating use of fire.

I wonder how many neutrinos did smashed right through me while i was reading this page ?

I have no idea what is going on in this thread.

I have no idea what is going on in this thread.

Why not? It's really simple.. I'm your father.

• Like 1

Why not? It's really simple.. I'm your father.

Noooooo! Thats not true!