Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gravity on demand? :clap: Ive heard a new thing now on UM. What happens if you dont demand it?

(Oh no not another one)

I've found that it's usually gravity that makes the demands.

• Like 3

The EGV-3 wing build is moving along nicely. I adopted a purely mechanical approach f.e.g. fabricating the airframe structure and installing all of the mechanical components such as landing gear and flight control surfaces comprising pan/tilt devices, expect to be testing the propulsion system with 1-year maybe less…

So what part of the AA theory is building model planes? But if thats what floats your boat, try a lifter

Thats just a short vid, search on "antigravity lifter" at youtube for more, but bear in mind this isnt a thread about models, but I am curious to see your pics....BTW the above is genuine, hundreds of people are making them, or have done

finally somebody cracked it, good, was it hidden in the vitrification? pls do share pictures of these artifacts... :unsure2:

:clap::w00t:

• Like 1

Where is Zoser today?

sshhh.... the resonance of that name spoken aloud makes his granite alarm clock resonate at a frequency only him and dogs can hear... and when it does he knows its time to log in and see why his ears are burning. (From the high heat of course) :tu:

So what part of the AA theory is building model planes? But if thats what floats your boat, try a lifter

[media=]

[/media]

Thats just a short vid, search on "antigravity lifter" at youtube for more, but bear in mind this isnt a thread about models, but I am curious to see your pics....BTW the above is genuine, hundreds of people are making them, or have done

Not actual anti-gravity though, in fact it generates lift which doesn't alter the state of gravity one bit. (If it's the same style of 'lifter' I'm thinking of, didn't watch the vid...)

Keeping it simple I have found is the best way and build up from there:

(1) Yes human evolution has been assisted. Directly and indirectly.

(2) There have been visitations that have affected the entire human race.

(3) There have been visitations which have affected local tribes and cultures.

Keeping it simple is important but keeping it grounded in reality is more important. You have shown no evidence for any of those and until such time as evidence is forthcoming, they remain as nothing more than belief

• Like 4

Keeping it simple is important but keeping it grounded in reality is more important. You have shown no evidence for any of those and until such time as evidence is forthcoming, they remain as nothing more than belief

Try doing some searching to verify it yourself. You have access to search engines like I do.

Just folding your arms and shouting 'prove it' doesn't cut it with me any more.

Edited by zoser

The whole idea of building the aircraft is to demonstrate that I decoded 1) spacecraft 2) propulsion system 3) source of energy that is encoded within those artifacts i.e. logic symbols hidden in plain sight and encoded into archeological artefacts.

To do that you need materials to build the device with all I did was reduce it to a tabletop demonstration model showing the technology to the best of my ability…

Building a model aircraft powered by batteries and standard electronics does not demonstrate any of the claims you have made about decoding space craft, propulsion systems or sources of energy.

• Like 1

I believe strongly that some cultures in history did actually disappear without a trace.

Finally on the subject of sources; I really cannot reveal this for now.

If they disappeared without any trace, how does anyone know they went missing in the first place? Besides, Pompei and the volcano wiped an entire group/town out. Then we have the sunken structures all round the world....lost to climate change and sealevel rises.... villages, entire towns and all its people have been wiped out many times....by nature only

and

"Finally on the subject of sources; I really cannot reveal this for now"

hahahha...classic zoser and his secret sources that he cant reveal in case the Govt silence him... :clap::w00t:

If they disappeared without any trace, how does anyone know they went missing in the first place? Besides, Pompei and the volcano wiped an entire group/town out. Then we have the sunken structures all round the world....lost to climate change and sealevel rises.... villages, entire towns and all its people have been wiped out many times....by nature only

Absolutely. For example Yonaguni so conveniently ignored by mainstream.

Same comment to you seeder. Do some research.

The Government are the last people to be interested in this. It's more to do with if you treasure something you keep it safe. It's a powerful sentiment.

Try doing some searching to verify it yourself. You have access to search engines like I do.

Yes I could do the research but then again I'm not making the claim. Like it or not, it will always fall on the shoulders of those making the claims to provide the evidence. One thing I have found over the years is when you ask for evidence from someone making a claim (any type of claim) and they tell you to research it yourself, it means they have no evidence just a belief.

• Like 2

(1) Yes human evolution has been assisted. Directly and indirectly.

(2) There have been visitations that have affected the entire human race.

(3) There have been visitations which have affected local tribes and cultures.

PROOF of the above claims pls?? With you its always lacking. You may have stumbled across yet another lousy well-talked-about-before-topic, but maybe its all the ridicule you got from your last incessant ramblings that have now made you want to keep the sources hidden? Thats a big show of no confidence in what you say, you know I will run rings round you.

The whole idea of building the aircraft is to demonstrate that I decoded 1) spacecraft 2) propulsion system 3) source of energy that is encoded within those artifacts i.e. logic symbols hidden in plain sight and encoded into archeological artefacts.

To do that you need materials to build the device with all I did was reduce it to a tabletop demonstration model showing the technology to the best of my ability…

I have a huge desktop screen but sorry bud, that text is just too small to read well, for my eyes anyways

Thats a big show of no confidence in what you say, you know I will run rings round you.

There's a first time for everything I suppose.

You didn't do very well on the stonework :whistle:

sorry but not looking at rock pics ever again, Id have thought you learned a lesson with all that. The only time I will ever read or look forward to reading any of your guys claims, are when, and only when they have done their long-winded, nearly 2 years now of dna testing. But that prolly wont get done for another 2 years while more vids and tours are sold

Key word there "Stoned Work" Back to work now "Z Man"

:tu: Always a party upstairs justDONTEATUS :tu:

• Like 1

Not actual anti-gravity though, in fact it generates lift which doesn't alter the state of gravity one bit. (If it's the same style of 'lifter' I'm thinking of, didn't watch the vid...)

hehe yeah I know....I thought it may help/inspire the model builder a bit. Its ion wind isnt it? I got well into that when I first come across it some years ago, the following site had the plans and tonnes of vids on the subject, tho now Ive searched on the site the first page is flash movies which I cant bear to wait for so just posting the link and whoever goes there can find the info themselves

http://www.americanantigravity.com/

and a wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionocraft

• Like 1

Learn the RULES zoser, you make the claims, you provide the proof as asked for. Its how it works. Otherwise you could say anything about anything - and wonder why people then dismiss what you post. You need to realize, there is not a shred of evidence for anything to do with aliens, ever, so the burden of proof is always on you, and because you cannot prove anything, you may as well come to the skeptics side...

you will eventually..

The day we actually get First Contact and exchange Knowledge,materials,genitics ect will be the day that most Earth Men& Women will say" Now Thats a a new Day to think about"

We cannot even get along here with ourselfs,and most of the C.T`s think that every thing that happens on Earth is not even real .

But It makes for interesting text !

justDONTEATUS :tu:

The idea behind using the battery-powered circuitry is an inexpensive way to continue to work with the gravitic propulsion system that I decided from the Dogu schematics vs. the high cost of producing the super conductor also encoded in the artifacts but requires fabrication under laboratory conditions but can be mimicked using low cost electronic circuitry.

Now thats a mouth full TSM great name by the way "Temporal Subliminial Man" Did you actually build one of these power plants ?

Welll the walls have ears ! :tu:

justDONTEATUS :tu:

The idea behind using the battery-powered circuitry is an inexpensive way to continue to work with the gravitic propulsion system that I decided from the Dogu schematics vs. the high cost of producing the super conductor also encoded in the artifacts but requires fabrication under laboratory conditions but can be mimicked using low cost electronic circuitry.

'Mimicked' how? If it doesn't use the actual principals you are stating how can it successfully demonstrate them?

• Like 2

Mimicked how exactly? What results exactly are you expecting from this mimicked circuitry? What would be the power consumption of the mimicked circuitry versus the actual device? I would love to see a diagram of said circuitry, when available as I must admit I am very (!!!) skeptical.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 5

and

"Finally on the subject of sources; I really cannot reveal this for now"

hahahha...classic zoser and his secret sources that he cant reveal in case the Govt silence him... :clap::w00t:

In that post, Zoser didn't make a claim. He merely stated what he "believes strongly" (as if we didn't already know this.)

He need provide no evidence for his belief. It's just a belief.

Sure, he's 100% wrong. But the world is full of beliefs that are 100% wrong.

Also, rather than asking for proof, which neither side will ever have (it is an impossiblility,) ask for evidence.

Or better yet, don't ask.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 4