Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The core of the system consist of a specifically designed transformer filter component the idea is to power this transformer core using an alternate power supply and that PSU comprises a battery operated circuit that inductively couples to the main Xformer core and in turn activates the propulsion system.

This alternate PSU circuit is described in my TechBrief, video and on my home page w/illustrations. I actually fabricated a metalized version of the super conductor used it to charge a 6-volt battery that loaded a tank circuit spark-gap transmitter, which showed an increase of energy with each spark discharge w/witnesses and powered a 75watt bulb for 8-months before dismantling the test see photo on my home page.

The idea behind using the battery-powered circuitry is an inexpensive way to continue to work with the gravitic propulsion system that I decided from the Dogu schematics vs. the high cost of producing the super conductor also encoded in the artifacts but requires fabrication under laboratory conditions but can be mimicked using low cost electronic circuitry.

So in the images you see on the statue, how do you determine what material it is referring to?

So in the images you see on the statue, how do you determine what material it is referring to?

OK Ive been looking into this, starting with his homepage, setup in 93, or copyrighted then anyway. So, 1993 to now and he still hasnt cracked it? Plus the website asks for donations, with links seemingly to some RC airplane parts!! How high tech is that. Plus he looks to have built a drone, nothing more, except his cant fly. Check the following link and please ask yourself why a gravity device model needs a cockpit??

http://quantumgravitics.tripod.com/implosivedynamic/

Then, following various links, guess what? hes selling his idea on ebay for $99...ONLY!!

Heres his blurb on ebay:

Forbidden Archeological Discovery!

In 1996 I made a fantastic discovery when I began decoding a set of complex logistic symbols encoded on the ancient Japanese figurine known as the Dogu unearthed in Japan and after years of research I have decoded a complete ElectroGravitic Aerospace Technology and have begun constructing a radio controlled version of the spacecraft encoded in the symbols found on the DOGU

Dampened Oscillatory Gravitic Unit

I offer documented scientific proof that this planet has been visited by a scientifically advanced civilization capable of interstellar space flight using:

"Quantum Electrogravitic Technologies" within ancient times!

(Oh yeh? Documented proof of aliens? Theres a world first)

http://www.ebay.com/...=item19da88e405

Yeh alright I'll play along...NOT! How the F can you build an engine based on what you think you see in an old Japanese statue? Absolute Madness.

And his vid:

This post is nothing more than self/website promotion of his barmy idea with requests on his YT channel and homepage and even ebay page...seeking subscriptions/donations

All of which is based on a statue with secret symbols only he has deciphered. Stinks of BS and an attempted money spinner

Now, CAN ANYONE see anything to decode on these Dogu figures? Anyone?

Dogu11.jpg

Dogu3.jpg

Edited by seeder

What kind of necklace is that on the throat of the statue?

Could it be a choker or Choke Coil remember it’s made of clay and usually you coil clay to make a loop etc…

Now look up choke in the electronics dictionary, see also choke coil, loop and lets not forget there are beads and jules on that choke coil necklace…

What kind of necklace is that on the throat of the statue?

Could it be a choker or Choke Coil remember it’s made of clay and usually you coil clay to make a loop etc…

Now look up choke in the electronics dictionary, see also choke coil, loop and lets not forget there are beads and jules on that choke coil necklace…

aha, so a necklace/choke describes an anti gravity machine? Thats an amazing discovery. Damn it, Im off to a museum asap to see what other statues have a necklace that really means something else. Im staggered I could have been so blind to the obvious evidence! Thanks for pointing that out!

You then built a device as encoded in the necklace, with mud as you say, and having remote control airplane parts fitted? Get real!

You should realize there are some hardcore skeptics here, you cant just post stuff about your thing that requires subscriptions, ebay purchases and donations to build. From your vid you have built nothing more technologically advanced than a drone...with wheels. Why would anything antigravity, need wheels?

I want to see anti gravity as you have suggested. And anything anti-gravity wont need wings for a start. But then your building a model airplane/drone aren't you? Nothing more despite your claims

zoser will believe you tho... :yes:

edit: Besides how do you know its a necklace and not just the collar of what he may be wearing?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

OK, just a couple of things here and I apologize if I am nitpicking.

The core of the system consist of a specifically designed transformer filter component

Transformer filter component....uhm, oook...

the idea is to power this transformer core

A transformer is a passive component, it doesn't need power. It will, however, at the output have done something to the power applied to the input. So what does it do in your case?

using an alternate power supply

Would that be an alternating power supply? You need an AC supply to feed a transformer, that is the whole idea of a transformer. A transformer is not going to do anything with a DC signal.

and that PSU comprises a battery operated circuit that inductively couples to the main Xformer core

Battery operated and inductively coupled strongly hints at DC, whereas transformers only work as AC. So which is it?

and in turn activates the propulsion system.

I would say that (if I were you) I would resolve what is AC and DC before using it to drive anything just yet.

This alternate PSU circuit is described in my TechBrief, video and on my home page w/illustrations.

Not really, at least I didn't see the kind of detailed explanation that I would require.

I actually fabricated a metalized version of the super conductor

Are you saying that you created a non-functional mock-up of the superconductor in question or a real functional one? If the latter, you should go pick up your Nobel Prize, it must be waiting for you as you have just created the first ever high temperature superconductor in the world. Or so it sounds, unless you forgot to tell us about the nitrogen or even hydrogen cooling system you have in place.

used it to charge a 6-volt battery

Superconductors don't have a charge and cannot charge anything. They are conductors, not energy reservoirs. So you had to connect said super conductors to something in the other end. What was it?

that loaded a tank circuit spark-gap transmitter,

Why such a contraption?

which showed an increase of energy with each spark discharge w/witnesses

And this was quantified exactly how?

and powered a 75watt bulb for 8-months before dismantling the test see photo on my home page.

This is contradictory - just above you state that you see increased energy for each discharge, yet you didn't blow your bulb for 8 months.

Frankly, and by all means of respect, but it doesn't sound like you know very much about electricity and electronics.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited for typos.

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 4

It looks like he`s having fun though badeskov`s albeit on a very elementary level,Ive seen better fabrication and electronic skills at out local High School Robotic class,They actually went to Washington D.C. last year and finished second in the Whole Country ! Wow were still building great kids after all !

Checked for spellen too LoL! :tu: justDONTEATUS ITs getting time to come to Texas Badeskov !

• Like 1

There are definite ways to come at this Kludge but in the end what is needed is some deep reflection on what the human race actually is and what it represents.

I delayed answering this because,out of fairness, I wanted to give it some thought.

We tend to believe that because flying saucers are reported in our skies and they come and go at impossible speeds that we are primitive compared to them. In that sense or technology wise we probably are.

I think it can be taken as a given that we definitely would be.

Then think for a minute about the wide scope and range of the human race:

Music

Art

Religion

Science

Humanity

etc

The list is mind blowing and endless. No one has fathomed the possibilities of the human model. It therefore represents a universe of possibility.

And this is where I have a problem. The assumption is that the human race is the only one capable of such a breadth of talents, yet to would take a race with a comparable range to recognize it in humans and to educate humans in what we lacked. The thing is we have no concept of what any alien race is capable of producing so have no way to compare between them and us.

Yes of course the human needs education, training, and the right ecology to reach it's potential.

Aliens aren't needed for this to be true. Sadly, today's society don't provide too well for that.

So the proposition here is that visitors used to come for two reasons.

1) To help and educate.

2) To harvest the prime humans for the stocking of other places within the universe.

I believe strongly that some cultures in history did actually disappear without a trace. I don't mean forced abduction either. As I have said before 'The bees arrive only when the pollen is ready'. Natural analogy here is very powerful.

The second has some somewhat historical backing just considering the Clovis & Anasazi civilizations in the US Southwest. Several theories have been advanced and the Pueblo believe themselves to be descendant from the Anasazi however, to my knowledge, no hard proof of why they disappeared has been offered. Come to think of it, there's also the Cahokia in and around Illinois.

At the same time, it's quite a leap to go from internal political issues, weather conditions and/or disease to alien abduction, even if it's benign. Further, I know of no link to alien activity associated with any of those three civilizations nor to others that have likewise gone missing.

This tells you a lot about the role of planet earth that can be likened to a queen bee. Again think how true this is. Every variety, colour, shade and form exists here. Flora, flora, insect, mineral. It's all here.

So this could be extended a lot more, but just to sum up for now so that the point is clear. Human beings possess total versatility. Other species may be more advanced in specific areas but they do not have the wide ranging scope and faculty that we have. That's why the human is such a desirable commodity.

Again, we have no evidence that any possible alien race didn't already have those traits before coming here. In fact, they'd almost have to have them to be able to guide us in the directions you suggest. OTOH, if there were alien involvement I can see the possibility of us being an experiment to find out how capable we were of such talents but that would have had to have happened somewhere around 50,000 years ago. Man had already started showing abilities in a number of areas and had done so for 75-100k years previous so was ripe then for guidance, given the alien intervention beliefs. Language would probably have been a barrier but "monkey see, monkey do" type teaching would have worked.

Anatomically modern humans were making their way North out of deep Africa with a fairly definitive benchmark at 90k years ago in Israel and another around 40k years ago in Western Europe. Behaviorally modern humans came about in two possible ways according to those who study such things. One school of thought says it was a gradual accumulation of knowledge and experience that started somewhere around 160k years ago. Another claims it was sudden and something like 50k years ago - the "Sudden Leap Forward" theory. (This is the 50k year figure mentioned in the previous paragraph.) This also corresponds approximately to when modern man started coexisting with Neanderthals, a condition that lasted another 20k years. Assuming there was alien intervention, the "Sudden Leap Forward" school of thought would more or less agree with that possibility.

As a note, I don't share your beliefs but that doesn't stop me from looking at even the most unlikely scenarios.

Everyone probably knows by now I used to write science fiction, something I plan to get back to someday in earnest. While there's one huge story arc that's supposed to cover a multi-volume series, there are a lot of smaller ones within it that mostly support it with a few existing independently (sort of) within it. One of the supporting arcs involves an ancient race known only in legend that visited numerous worlds within the galaxy (and possibly elsewhere although that's not addressed) and, among other things, did a little genetic tinkering. A partial result of this is at least two races (and I think there'll be one or two more) with sufficiently convergent genetic structure as to allow interbreeding*. Their last visit to Earth according to legend was around 50k years ago and the last visit anywhere around 20-30k years ago after which they completely disappeared. (This is independent of another ancient race that existed around the same time but for different purposes.) It's by happy happenstance that it corresponds roughly to the Great Leap Forward concept since I can integrate that into my writing.

* Yes, I do spell out that this should be nigh unto impossible even with tinkering however also note that nature doesn't always agree with our definition of "impossible." This isn't the Star Trek universe where everyone can interbreed with everyone else. I have enough trouble explaining why so many divergent races can breath the same atmosphere mix.

Anyway, getting back to interbreeding, the concept of having so many different races able to breed with humans goes well past highly unlikely through improbable and on toward impossible. This brings into serious question the whole "sons of God and daughters of man" thing on a literal basis which is the root from which the interbreeding idea came. There is no proof let alone evidence of this happening in fact. Instead there is only belief and even that's on shaky ground since it's not even universally accepted within Judea-Christianity as being literal, especially within Judaism. I can't say about Islam but the Q'uran has within it the Jewish bible which is the first five books of the Christian Old testament and as far as belief there goes they agree with the Jewish view. OTOH, it would explain a few things. (I really do need to find something other than politicians & Paris Hilton as examples.)

On your question of religion. Try not to think about it in modern terms. Religion as you see today is nothing but a gross perversion of what it should be. Think of real religion as :

A contract serving mutual purposes:

• Human purpose because of what it may attract to itself by way of enhancement.
  • The purposes of those things that wish to expand their domain and can only do so though the human.

This is not philosophy. It is real. This is what religion used to be like down here.

"Real" tends to be a vague notion when one's discussing belief sets. At this point, beliefs is about all there is regarding the concept of aliens visiting earth. Well, belief and supposition.

Finally on the subject of sources; I really cannot reveal this for now.

Since you've already stated this is belief rather than a definitive statement of fact then sources are immaterial.

• Like 2

The idea behind using the battery-powered circuitry is an inexpensive way to continue to work with the gravitic propulsion system that I decided from the Dogu schematics vs. the high cost of producing the super conductor also encoded in the artifacts but requires fabrication under laboratory conditions but can be mimicked using low cost electronic circuitry.

"Mimicked" is meaningless. You need to use the same technology or your "proof" is no proof at all. Instead, you're just building a model airplane with a weird profile. Nothing more.

Mr. Patterson, you've stumbled across a site here filled brimmy full of engineers and other experts in numerous fields. It's also all full up with skeptics who demand proof, none of which you've provided. Instead, you've done nothing but make claims backed with total nonsense "engineering" that a 1st year student can see through. It may work for the rubes but it ain't gonna work here.

• Like 1

The core of the system consist of a specifically designed transformer filter component the idea is to power this transformer core using an alternate power supply and that PSU comprises a battery operated circuit that inductively couples to the main Xformer core and in turn activates the propulsion system.

This alternate PSU circuit is described in my TechBrief, video and on my home page w/illustrations. I actually fabricated a metalized version of the super conductor used it to charge a 6-volt battery that loaded a tank circuit spark-gap transmitter, which showed an increase of energy with each spark discharge w/witnesses and powered a 75watt bulb for 8-months before dismantling the test see photo on my home page.

This is total and utter nonsense. Your grasp of EE is precisely zilch if not less. Instead, you've used a lot of Really Cool Techie-talk to try to snow people into believing you have a clue. What you've shown is that you couldn't catch a clue if you were smeared with clue pheromones and walked into the middle of a clue field during the height of clue mating season.

Edit: Typo

Edited by Kludge808
  • Like 7

They should have renamed it "Put the boot into Zoser". :(

Why do you think that is the case? Do you not think his persistance in telling people to throw away textbooks, outright refusal to accept validated fact in favour of some whacky idea, and insistance on keeping a well explained subject alive with unfounded fringe musings time, and time, and time again, which is obviously annoying people who hear the same over and over again non stop, and unfounded, is admirable, and should be respected????????????

This thread was specifically created to avoid that garbology, and it was requested that the stone nonsense go away, as it has been explained umpteen times yet the same idiotic questions surface again. I am truly perplexed, could you explain the value in regurgitating unfounded nonsense and calling it a solution when only one person is interested in pursuing that dim notion?

Is there even an AA theory? One thing for sure it is NOT scientific theory, which is hardly the same thing, and illustrates the major difference as to how AA is allowed to borrow the term for the thread title.

Melting rocks to a maleable state? Seriously? There is such thing as a fair go, and that has been well and truly worn out.

• Like 2

Why do you think that is the case? Do you not think his persistance in telling people to throw away textbooks, outright refusal to accept validated fact in favour of some whacky idea, and insistance on keeping a well explained subject alive with unfounded fringe musings time, and time, and time again, which is obviously annoying people who hear the same over and over again non stop, and unfounded, is admirable, and should be respected????????????

This thread was specifically created to avoid that garbology, and it was requested that the stone nonsense go away, as it has been explained umpteen times yet the same idiotic questions surface again. I am truly perplexed, could you explain the value in regurgitating unfounded nonsense and calling it a solution when only one person is interested in pursuing that dim notion?

Is there even an AA theory? One thing for sure it is NOT scientific theory, which is hardly the same thing, and illustrates the major difference as to how AA is allowed to borrow the term for the thread title.

Melting rocks to a maleable state? Seriously? There is such thing as a fair go, and that has been well and truly worn out.

Indeed. And there is also such a thing as ganging up, with gusto, to put the boot into someone for the hideous crime of talking crap. It's prevalent on the interwebs as i'm sure you've noticed, which is a shame when all you have to do is ignore someone and they usually go away.

Of course you'e obviously right. This is the way we have viewed things for as

long as anyone can remember (about 2000 BC when the earliest books exist).

We don't need to explain all the evidence when we can simply interpret it to fit

existing beliefs and wait for the day that all the evidence fits. This is what we

have always done.

Two big points though. First is that the evidence is coming less and less to fit

our preconceptions as more is learned. Perhaps more unsettling is that the ex-

isting beliefs don't have any predictive value. Every new finding doesn't want

to fit in the paradigm. Second is that we misunderstand the nature of science

and knowledge itself. "Science" is not capable of answering any question outside

its province and almost everything about history lies well outside of observation>

hypothesis> experiment> conclusion. For virtually all practical purposes science

has no relevance to history and the only thing that is really relevant is observation

(the facts) and logic.

"Science" has failed miserably at nearly every turn as it applies to understanding

ancient people, their knowledge, and their metaphysics. We know no more today

about the ancients than we knew 4000 years ago and probably much less. So long

as we force the little data available into a paradigm that denies them true under-

standing andf knowledge we'll never make any real progress. It doesn't matter if

this understanding and knowledge came from the stars (as is evident) or was home

grown right on earth (as is obvious) we will never understand them until we learn

what they knew, and how they came to know it.

Supporting the vacuous and assumptive scientific beliefs is actually counterproduc-

tive to ever learning the truth because they won't get off their own status quos and

enormous grants until there is public pressure to force them.

Whenever%2520I%2520see%2520an%2520ex%2520in%2520the%2520street%25E2%2580%25A6.gif

I do not know you.

And thank the Lord, because this statement is an embarrassment to the species as a while. The support you received should have indicated that?

Since when did science claim to have all the answers, it is regarded the pursuit of knowledge, not a repository of knowledge. You have pretty much everything up there 100% wrong, not only that, but you say we know as much about the ancients now as we 4,000 years ago?

We know no more today about the ancients than we knew 4000 years ago and probably much less.

4,000 years ago, we were the ancients. People do not "support" science, that is for belief, and belief alone, like what is required to allow fringe claims to exist, not to mention a modicum of real patience! Science must perform, it cannot make a claim like fringe and say "yes really, it did happen, believe me, I would not lie or get something mixed up!" Science has to pass repeatability and peer review. Fringe can just make crap up on the spot and spout it and even pretend it is "ancient" knowledge hell some brain dead people think you can melt stone to a putty, and that it would make these heavy objects easier to work with, obvious disregarding that the bloody things still have much weight, and that would distort a soft product! Things do not stay rigid when soft. There is no thought in fringe, there is want's wishes, and magic, it's rather embarrassing that some people still subscribe to such fantasies in todays' modern world.

Have a look at the Florensis debate. There is no "belief" or "support" in science at all. That is an amazingly ignorant statement. Examples abound that dismiss this woo woo claim. If one looks that is.

Fringe so called science is an embarrassment to the species as a whole. Good God. Why do you people make crap like this up? What do you get out of it? Genuine question.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Indeed. And there is also such a thing as ganging up, with gusto, to put the boot into someone for the hideous crime of talking crap. It's prevalent on the interwebs as i'm sure you've noticed, which is a shame when all you have to do is ignore someone and they usually go away.

LOL he does attempt to gang up from the "other side", but cannot find a volunteer. I do not think people are "ganging up" I think that many people are dead set sick of the same damn thing. Many voices and all that. It's not a person, nobody would know that person if they tripped over him tomorrow, I would not, it is the persistant nonsense, and the overall offence to the regular advice to toss the textbooks away and run with intuition. He might think he sounds cool saying that garbage, but obviously the people in the thread do not appreciate that little nugget of misinformation.

That is certainly no the case here is it though? Someone seems to really get off on talking crap, and will not be going away, and in fact was asked to restrict the "crap" to the other thread, which was subsequently closed for being "crap", but refused to comply, and insist in polluting this thread with melting rocks garbology.

I think it is a vendetta, the silly thread was shut, and now as revenge he wants this one closed too. There is no case for Ancient Aliens, it is not even really theory as the title suggests, most certainly not scientific theory, which is all that matters isn't it? Any basic crap can be called a "theory? when in reality, it is not even a hypothesis. It's crap.

The thread is about Ancient Alens, not an individuals struggle to comprehend basic construction techniques, that is where everything falls of the rails, and personally, I feel it is quite obvious that the persistant annoyance of others is indeed deliberate. I started to participate in this thread, but thanks to the resident you know what wrecking it, I suppose I will drop back to lurking. I cannot stand wasting time on going through several pages of repeated absolute garbage supported by a large number of Youtube clips to read something really interesting by one of the more astute posters in here. That is some really cool stuff on the brain Harte offered I reckon, and again, answers these made up mysteries, yet no doubt some numpty will again try to say the volume is increased in the Paracas examples, when we know that is simply not the case.

It would be nice to hear is the Ancient Alien people actually have a case, instead of being stuck on one confoundingly stupid question. Don't you agree?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

It would be nice to hear is the Ancient Alien people actually have a case, instead of being stuck on one confoundingly stupid question. Don't you agree?

I do. It' s just the pack attacks that get to me. They always have and always will and when I see the pack attack I like to raise my voice in protest. It seldom does any good for the victim but it helps me sleep at night. (lol)

• Like 2

It' s just the pack attacks that get to me.

The 'pack' that you are talking about seem blissfully unaware of what people reading the thread think/thought about their behaviour...

But the strategy of the pack.....is needed for tackling bigger, stronger prey....LOL

[media=]

[/media]

:D

:innocent:

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

Even Richard Dawkins is giving some thought to the possibility of Intelligent Alien Design...... :w00t:

http://www.theoligar...kins-aliens.htm

Intelligent Alien Design? You can't be serious? Well actually I am. Richard Dawkins, one of the world's most famous champions of Darwin's Theory of Evolution and a staunch atheist, has recently been discussing the possibility that life on Earth could be the result of advanced alien engineering.

Dawkins has said that he still believes that life most likely originated on earth, but he has also said than an alien designed start is an "intriguing possibility". Intelligent life, he has explained, could have evolved elsewhere in the universe according to modern Darwinian theory, and this intelligent life could have eventually learned to engineer new life, and an engineered seed could then have ended up on earth and subsequently evolved into to all the life found here today.

Dawkins appears quite serious about the possibility of Intelligent Alien Design and has mentioned it on a number of occasions. From a recent documentary called "Expelled" we have:

BEN STEIN: What do you think is the possibility that Intelligent Design might turn out to be the answer to some issues in genetics or in evolution?

DAWKINS: Well, it could come about in the following way. It could be that at some earlier time, somewhere in the universe, a civilization evolved, probably by some kind of Darwinian means, probably to a very high level of technology, and designed a form of life that they seeded onto perhaps this planet. Now, um, now that is a possibility, and an intriguing possibility. And I suppose it's possible that you might find evidence for that if you look at the details of biochemistry, molecular biology, you might find a signature of some sort of designer.

Why on earth would someone who vehemently argues against the existence of God by quoting Occam's Razor talk about space aliens designing and seeding life on planet earth?! Well, Darwin's Theory, although still hugely popular with the scientific masses and the educated public, is coming under increasing attack. A few very eminent and very serious scientists, including Nobel Prize Winners, are arguing that Darwin's Theory just doesn't work (eg Roger Penrose, probably the world's top scientific mind today). These scientists are not necessarily saying that this proves the existence of God, they are just saying scientists have absolutely no idea what caused life on Earth to originate and evolve. Whilst Richard Dawkins is still selling a record number of pro-Darwinian books to the public, in the upper echelons of the scientific community support for evolution is undoubtedly in decline. There are several major problems with Darwin's Evolution but for the sake of brevity I will detail here only the most popular one. Some notes on other problems can be found at this footnote.

Debunkers are always using the word 'fringe' to try and put down any theory that doesn't have the official backing of the status quo...

But of course, there are things that are now accepted as scientific fact...that started off on the so-called 'fringe' ...

Will Ancient 'Alien' Theory be accepted by the orthodox scientific community and historians one day...?

Time will tell

Will Ancient 'Alien' Theory be accepted by the orthodox scientific community and historians one day...?

Time will tell.

I seriously doubt it,... not if the quality of "evidence" remains the way it is today.

That could of course, like you said, could change as time goes by.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

Fringe so called science is an embarrassment to the species as a whole. Good God. Why do you people make crap like this up? What do you get out of it? Genuine question.

I can just imagine you bellowing the same (genuine) question at Nicolaus Copernicus a few hundred years ago....

Here's the thing, a scientific hypothesis differs considerably from a scientific fact. Facts can be observed and/or corroborated. Facts simply *are*. A hypothesis is a way in which facts and evidence are used to give us a viable explanation of how/why something may be the way it is. Belief (in science) has nothing to do with this process...nothing at all. So, people can believe in intelligent design, ancient aliens, whatever...but unless and until strong/irrefutable/corroborative evidence supports these ideas the scientific community isn't likely to give them much creedence.

Edited by Lilly
left out a letter
  • Like 4

Max Planck said....."Science progresses one funeral at a time."

When you think about how much money and personel prestige is tied to 'accepted' science...he could have a point.....

• Like 1

The 'pack' that you are talking about seem blissfully unaware of what people reading the thread think/thought about their behaviour...

What people reading the thread thought? how do you know what people reading the thread thought? Have you conducted a survey? To be quite honest, if anyone did "gang up" on Zoser, you can ahrdly blame them, endlessly wibbling on about sausages, posting the same damn pictures of Walls over and over infinitely, and trying to dismiss anything that the Greeks, the Romans, the Hittites, any of those Stone Age people did, as being shoddy and inferior and with no "precision" anywhere in sight (and referring to anyone further back than about the 18th century as "Stone age").

And repeatedly using the word "logistics" when he didn't seem to have any idea what it meant.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh
  • Like 3

What people reading the thread thought? how do you know what people reading the thread thought? Have you conducted a survey? To be quite honest, if anyone did "gang up" on Zoser, you can ahrdly blame them, endlessly wibbling on about sausages, posting the same damn pictures of Walls over and over infinitely, and trying to dismiss anything that the Greeks, the Romans, the Hittites, any of those Stone Age people did, as being shoddy and inferior and with no "precision" anywhere in sight (and referring to anyone further back than about the 18th century as "Stone age").

And repeatedly using the word "logistics" when he didn't seem to have any idea what it meant.

like I said...blissfully unaware....and as you were one of the pack...for you I would also add.....and self righteous

:santa:

:P

• Like 1

like I said...blissfully unaware....and as you were one of the pack...for you I would also add.....and self righteous

:santa:

:P

? Did you find endless wibbling about Walls and Vitirifaction enlightening and educational, then?
  • Like 1

even thought the pack mentality might not be too obvious to some but the pack behavioral display was unmistakable ;

one must simply have no other obvious choice but to admit so... :passifier:

~edit : a touch of lightness

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 1