Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thank you! Back to the discussion about Accident Aliens...

hehe :tu: got any theories? was zoser an ancient alien who time travels to ancient walls built by his ancient alien elders ? :w00t:

Edited by seeder

the way you guys treat and talk about extra terrestrials, why would they visit us anymore :(

:lol:

the way you guys treat and talk about extra terrestrials, why would they visit us anymore :(

perhaps they wouldn't be interested in us particularly, but on the other hand the planet might be well worth studying.

• Like 1

perhaps they wouldn't be interested in us particularly, but on the other hand the planet might be well worth studying.

We have no problem with that, none at all ... except with who is doing the 'teaching' ...

Seeing as we have nothing to indicated absolutely that 'they' even exist let alone visited us I would say that the only reference we have to use for why would be ourselves. Humans have been studying virtually all lifeforms on our own planet for as long as we have existed. There are people who dedicate their entire life to studying lichens. With that in mind the whole concept that we are not interesting enough sort of sounds like another example of wishful thinking to justify the absolute lack of evidence they were or have every been here. Forget whether we can even say that life in the universe exist outside of earth let alone intelligent life (I believe both exist but neither have been proven, yet and even then they haven't been here).

Again if we use the only "intelligent" life in the universe that we know exist, ourselves, as analogs for other intelligent life it would be more likely that they would use probes to study us from a distance just as we have explored planets in our own system. It would be cheaper, safer and easier to hide.

JMO of course.

• Like 2

I was never a believer of aliens and whatnot but now, idk, seen too many weird things in the sky... Is say government testing, but when u see it, and all the dogs round the area barking on a peaceful dead night. Not normal. Animals know when something shouldn't be.

I was never a believer of aliens and whatnot but now, idk, seen too many weird things in the sky... Is say government testing, but when u see it, and all the dogs round the area barking on a peaceful dead night. Not normal. Animals know when something shouldn't be.

But of course!! I thought everyone knew that dogs spent what precious time they have outside at night to secretly moinitor the skies - looking out for 'thingies' in the sky that cant be identified by man, but these dogs know that what they are seeing is REALLY alien space craft so they start barking.

Its commoin knowledge. They even include them barking at UFO's in the movies you know

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

But of course!! I thought everyone knew that dogs spent what precious time they have outside at night to secretly moinitor the skies - looking out for 'thingies' in the sky that cant be identified by man, but these dogs know that what they are seeing is REALLY alien space craft so they start barking.

Its commoin knowledge. They even include them barking at UFO's in the movies you know

Actually, jocularity aside, it is well known that Animals can sense things outside our range of perception, so I don't know if that need necesarily be absolutely hilariously laughable.

• Like 2

dogs got that scary stare .... like they knowing what's going on

• Like 2

First footage from Foerster's current Egypt visit. Accompanied by Dunn and Mehler they are already uncovering forbidden relics.

Great stuff.

• Like 1

First footage from Foerster's current Egypt visit. Accompanied by Dunn and Mehler they are already uncovering forbidden relics.

Great stuff.

Like with the rest of your so called "evidence" this one takes a GIGANTIC leap of faith to agree with.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

Great stuff.

Uncovering forbidden relics? FORBIDDEN RELICS?? Oh right I see well I'll play along then. But I might add that entire place has been excavated by many over the past century and I doubt very much that there is anything left to be found by cursory examination, and they cant excavate as its a protected site, so even without watching the video I know they are finding NO RELICS. But I did watch half of it and as usual, we see Dunn testing for flatness on meter wide rocks with 8-10inch rule, yes that will show even flatness wont it? NOT. And then we see camera lover Forster point the cam at himself and say a lot of nothing.

Yet more vids for the tour-guide business website which is what they are doing in the vid, showing tour lovers around. A load of rubbish from the Z man again!

Now wasn't Foresters DNA testing due in February this year? He started the testing procedures in 2011 and Ive not heard anything about it so it looks like that will be put off for another year or two then, with phony excuses as he knows the truth will put a dent in his earnings... if anyone has a FB account log on to Foresters page and ASK FOR THE VERY OVERDUE RESULTS please! 3 YEARS HES BEEN PROMISING THE RESULTS, 3 YEARS.

It didn't even take the nut-case Greer that long.

Chocolate.

Great stuff.

If they are forbidden, wont they be breaking the law?

• Like 2

Great stuff.

ahh more 'speculation and pseudo science' .. forbidden relics .. ok that has made me chuckle..

• Like 1

Just when you thought we had hit rock bottom with this AA nonsense, zoser finds another level. :clap:

• Like 1

Chocolate.

~snip

The hollywood big wigs would require young nubile half naked females covered in chocolate .... see to it that it be so please.

post-108562-0-57720900-1367162135.gif

• Like 4

The hollywood big wigs would require young nubile half naked females covered in chocolate .... see to it that it be so please.

Ya know, I do not think that is a silly idea at all, those Hollywood Bigwigs are just men after my own Heart.

chocolate_chicks.jpg

• Like 3

Ya know, I do not think that is a silly idea at all, those Hollywood Bigwigs are just men after my own Heart.

~image snip

needs a bit of color ... I suggest cherries post-108562-0-57720900-1367162135.gif

• Like 1

needs a bit of color ... I suggest cherries

I just changed my name to "Cherries" :D

• Like 5

Oh, boy. From Zoser's forbidden relics to chocolate covered yummies - with or without cherries.

Let's go back to the relics, though, even though they have absolutely nothing to do with ancient aliens. Who made them forbidden and if it was the original owners would the warrantee on that forbiddeness have run out by now? If it's still active, aren't Dunn & Foerster subject to whatever fate comes with them having been forbidden - fleas of a thousand camels or some such thing?

And isn't claiming an entire rather large hunk of rock is really truly flat using an itty bitty ruler just a bit unrealistic? Couldn't they at least afford a meter (or yard) stick? And a ruler isn't really a straight edge, is it. Come on, be honest now. Rulers are meant to measure and don't have to really be all that straight, just more or less so. (Considering some of the ones I encountered in grade school, that tended more toward less than more.) A straight edge does have to be straight or it's not a straight edge. That's a ruler, not a straight edge. Silly persons!

And what does all this have to do with AIL-E-UNZ?????

• Like 1

YOu participants are here by drafted into the Forum Anti Extra Terrestrial Debaters League

Please drop your pants to prove you are not AIL-E-UNZ ... men on the left ... women to the back

• Like 1

YOu participants are here by drafted into the Forum Anti Extra Terrestrial Debaters League

Please drop your pants to prove you are not AIL-E-UNZ ... men on the left ... women to the back

Oh, the temptation to comment on that second part ... :devil:

• Like 2

Like with the rest of your so called "evidence" this one takes a GIGANTIC leap of faith to agree with.

A "leap" assisted with maybe a Saturn V. You know, that big ol' hunk of iron that gave the Apollo missions their initial kick in the pants.

chocolate_chicks.jpg

I lost my sweet tooth years ago but I have a sudden craving for chocolate again!! Mind you I bet the four of them would take some licking wouldn't they!! But Id give it a damned good go!! :w00t:But I still wouldn't lend them a towel tho

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...