Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PPL still believe in ancient alien?

Yep. Von Daniken leaves an indelible mark on the gullible even today.

i really have no theories that involve aliens flying around in space...

Trust me, a few here have more than enough of them to make up for that. Welcome to the fray. Oh, and watch your step. Those few have left large quantities of bovine excrement all over the place.

hehe, no I just wanted to play a bit longer..... so thought Id tone down a a bit...

I know the feeling. I've typed out then completely erased replies before even posting them. They did serve a useful purpose though in that I got all the Really Bad Words out of the way so I could make a post that wouldn't violate the TOS too terribly much. :innocent:

• Like 1

Yep. Von Daniken leaves an indelible mark on the gullible even today.

Trust me, a few here have more than enough of them to make up for that. Welcome to the fray. Oh, and watch your step. Those few have left large quantities of bovine excrement all over the place.

you may enjoy seeing Mr Blueprints current thread, even the last page only is beneficial

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=245674&st=180

• Like 1

Temporal Subliminal Man

we do have people here who know, seriously, about planes, propulsion, aerodynamics, why not discuss with them, despite the perceived negativity, and have a proper chat about your stuff? Who knows who will benefit more?

There simply is no defense against a mob intent upon choking the life out of every new idea that dare raises its head…that having been said,

The circuit of choice was selected based on the choke coil primary or inductor coil or YIG filter decoded from the ancient schematic so that a battery could be temporally substituted in place of the superconductor, which requires laboratory facilities to fabricate thus allowing work on the propulsion system to continue.

Spark gap electrode was the means selected for collapsing the magnetic field thereby generating back EMF for the magnetic containment system comprising gas filled cavity structures f.e.g. over mode cavities and generating plasma in the internal plasma engines see ancient schematics.

Wings? First of all you don’t just get to throw out fluid dynamics you are still flying through something even in space there is viscosity more so if your propulsion system is transforming the sounding environment and causing that energy to flow around your craft.

Optoacoustic standing wave + refrigeration

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Optoacoustic+standing+wave+%2B+refrigeration

Particle acceleration? Yes but you need both i.e. electromagnetics’ you also need both explosive and implosive energy physics its more like an electromagnetic turbo charger and a tube amplifier combined.

Aeronautical Joke sorry forgot to smile I did admire me some rockets when I was a child but then I all grown up now and know better :) lol

Bare handful of coincidences?

In my culture its consider a theft of ones journey to give them all the answers besides you are still chewing on the info I already gave you.

Shape not aerodynamically sound?

Please Review Frontal Area Reduction, wide body aircraft design, Coanda Effect, Vortex formations generated by selective geometry i.e. shapes Cranked arrow, delta W an M configurations etc…

Mr. Patterson's grasp on even the most fundamental aspects of engineering is terribly flawed and shows absolutely no signs of having actually studied any engineering of any sort

Funny I am the one supplying all of the answers!

BTW How is that degree in skepticism working out for you now?

Make any new discovers of late Mr. Skeptic?

Vortex Science?

The study of Implosive forms of energy f.e.g. energy that moves form the outside toward the inside is said to be implosive vs. energy that moves from the inside toward the outside, which is the explosive expression of energy. Spiraling waves of motion being the quantifier of Vortex Science.

"Rosetta stone"?

First encounter with the enigma I found the Dogu logic symbols easiest to read compared to other culture’s logic symbols, which were even more complex.

Viktor Schauberger’s Science?

Turbo charging systems comprising radial axial phasing i.e. explosive and implosive forces combined thereby producing super low pressure energy differentials capable of doing useful work on the wind up as well as the wind down cycles of energy in “transition” and that would be a state in between.

coincidences to "facts" completely arbitrary?

Okay fine I selected a ratio of three coincidences to equal one fact meaning I wasn’t going to accept a single coincidence as fact i.e. each and every fact had to be based upon a minimum of three coincidences before I would accept it as a fact...

Tesla?

I’m making a correlation between Tesla’s circuitry’s f.e.g. tank circuits i.e. coils/capacitors as being the analog components to waveguide, feed horns, cavity resonators, oscillators etc…

"semi-working" no in between state?

By this I mean the threshold or level of energy throughput I was seeking was not entirely achieved however the fact that there is ambient energy amiable for conversion into a consumable electric produce was realized…

Opto-acoustic powered refrigeration in a ceramic cavity. And, of course, you have a working model of this, right?

No just a model that is capable of charging a battery similar to Tesla’s RER

Encoded aerospace technology?

I already presented a TechBrief w/video showing my demonstration model. Being as adept as you claim at the sciences cited above you should have little problem conducting your own follow up research.

But I know you wont…cause that’s just what skeptics do rrr don’t do.

But don’t take it personally you are not the first skeptics I’ve schooled.

heres a detailed explanation found easily on the web from Temporal Subliminal Man...

Dampened Oscillatory Gravitic Unit

DOGU

During the course of researching alternative energy and propulsion systems I stumbled upon an ancient Dogu artifact and intuitively began decoding Quantum Electro Dynamic (QED) symbol components comprising an energy and propulsion system. Moreover I decoded a self-cooling superconductor comprising a resonant cavity structure constructed from a predetermined composition of ceramics’ and powered by an acoustic and em-light superimposed standing-wave to the point of refrigerated anomaly.

What's lacking here is a complex crystalline structure that is nonreactive to reverse charged particles when a high frequency EM field in the megawatt range is applied to it. Ideally, this structure would allow reverse charged particles, such as antihydrogen for example, to pass through without making contact, thus creating a stream of high energy plasma. This high energy stream can then be guided to the reaction chamber with the use of magnetic constrictors, which are essentially magnetic "tubes" that keep the flow at mid point and prevent it from making contact with any part of the system.

Furthermore I decoded a 3-phase YIG sphere filter oscillator tank circuitry designed to resonate one or more Nobel gas filled tubes comprising over-mode asymmetric shaped cavity structures. Analog to a tube amplifier found in most vintage electronics’ and continued resonance of said Nobel gas contained within a backward wave magnetic bottle to the point of plasma formation and concentrated to the point of propulsion.

Again, part of the system is missing. The oscillator tank referred to is actually the reaction chamber. Part of the crystalline structure's function is to produce plasma pulses, which are then sent to the propulsion system through magnetic transfer conduits (which are similar to the magnetic constrictors of the reaction chamber). The backward wave is actually the high energy plasma pulses which travel through the transfer conduits to the plasma injector system. For the propulsion system to work properly the injectors' open and close cycle can vary between 25ns to 50ns. For lower speeds the injectors should normally fire between 30Hz to 40Hz and stay open between 25ns to 30ns, and for higher speeds the injectors can fire up to 40Hz to 50Hz and remain open between 30ns to 40ns.

I learned all this from Rick Sternbach and Michael Okuda.

snip

The following URL http://www.youtube.c...r/wingchunguru3 demonstrates the current state of the art in remote control modeling comprising Electrogravitic propulsion and energy technology that I deciphered from a set of ancient schematics known as the Dogu.

The photo detail reveals several sets of decoded components with many more hidden sub sets of symbols encoded within the logic symbols embossed on the statue schematic depicted in the photo comprising an energy and propulsion technology when deciphered using the QED encryption key.

Thank you for your consideration,

http://contest.techb...views/3124-dogu

• Like 2

There simply is no defense against a mob intent upon choking the life out of every new idea that dare raises its head…that having been said,

So in that respect, I, for one, will not criticize your ideas. I know nothing of secret propulsion, nor really much about aerodynamics, beyond the fact that Im learning to fly microlights, and also have just 5 hours in a training glider (crash proof so Im told) ... Not all at once mind. So I will not criticize what I dont know about. But others who may know more than I.... will no doubt engage you

• Like 2

Er, point of fact, if I may. A helicopter does have wings just not conventional ones. That whirly-gig thing up top is why they're called rotary wing aircraft. However, conventional pretty much fixed and not dancing all over the place wings .. yep, pretty rare.

Kludge, old buddy, you are naturally correct - I stand corrected. I need to be more specific and not so laid back when I switch from my strict lab/production environment to UM :P

Chicken! :whistle:

Hehe...

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

Okay, let's start with the basics. Explain for all of us the specifics of how mass exerts gravity. You've got to know that much right, because how else can you tell if you are working on an anti-gravity device?

• Like 4

I once invented a anti gravity device ... it was flung out into outer space by the earth spin as soon as I switched it on ... its probably 0.3654889 light years away now

• Like 3

Or there is no defense against a curious mob. By all means of respect, but you could drop the defensive attitude and just start explaining what you are doing in detail and answer the questions raised. That said, many of us have seen stuff like this promoted before and we still have to see it actually defended in any meaningful way. So you can take the defensive approach and call us rude, which is not going to go well, or you can engage in an actual technical discussion.

The circuit of choice was selected based on the choke coil primary or inductor coil or YIG filter decoded from the ancient schematic so that a battery could be temporally substituted in place of the superconductor, which requires laboratory facilities to fabricate thus allowing work on the propulsion system to continue.

Fair enough, but lets for starters take out any decoding you have done and focus at the circuit at hand. Before I see it work I couldn't care less if it came by divine intervention, I just need to understand it.

Spark gap electrode was the means selected for collapsing the magnetic field thereby generating back EMF for the magnetic containment system comprising gas filled cavity structures f.e.g. over mode cavities and generating plasma in the internal plasma engines see ancient schematics.

OK, I am lost here. Would you mind explaining that in some more detail? I.e., how do you collapse a magnetic field and in the same instance generate a back electromagnetic field? And what exactly is a magnetic containment field? A Faraday cage? And how do you generate the plasma? And from what?

Wings? First of all you don’t just get to throw out fluid dynamics you are still flying through something even in space there is viscosity more so if your propulsion system is transforming the sounding environment and causing that energy to flow around your craft.

OK, I will leave this to our resident aeronautical expert before I say something :P Kludge, hint hint...

Optoacoustic standing wave + refrigeration

http://www.google.co...+ refrigeration

And I know very well of acousto-optic effects. I was asking for you to explain it in your own words. That will help me understand what you are trying to do, a link to a Google search will not.

Particle acceleration? Yes but you need both i.e. electromagnetics’ you also need both explosive and implosive energy physics its more like an electromagnetic turbo charger and a tube amplifier combined.

What?! Please explain to me what is explosive and implosive energy physics. I know how to accellerate particle in an electromagnetic field, so please do elaborate.

Aeronautical Joke sorry forgot to smile I did admire me some rockets when I was a child but then I all grown up now and know better :) lol

Why do you think rockets are used and not some fancy anti gravity thingiemajic to orbit stuff these days?

Bare handful of coincidences?

In my culture its consider a theft of ones journey to give them all the answers besides you are still chewing on the info I already gave you.

The info you "gave us" is pure nonsense supported only by a dream of it being true.

Shape not aerodynamically sound?

Please Review Frontal Area Reduction, wide body aircraft design, Coanda Effect, Vortex formations generated by selective geometry i.e. shapes Cranked arrow, delta W an M configurations etc…

Again, we have our resident expert I will refer to.

Mr. Patterson's grasp on even the most fundamental aspects of engineering is terribly flawed and shows absolutely no signs of having actually studied any engineering of any sort

Funny I am the one supplying all of the answers!

Funny, you haven't supplied any answers yet.

BTW How is that degree in skepticism working out for you now?

Pretty good. Nonsense comes and goes and, trust me, you are neither the first nor the last to put this nonsense forth.

Make any new discovers of late Mr. Skeptic?

As a matter of fact (speaking personally), yes, but that is completely irrelevant.

continued.....

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 2

..continued from last post.

Vortex Science?

The study of Implosive forms of energy f.e.g. energy that moves form the outside toward the inside is said to be implosive vs. energy that moves from the inside toward the outside, which is the explosive expression of energy. Spiraling waves of motion being the quantifier of Vortex Science.

Sigh again.

"Rosetta stone"?

First encounter with the enigma I found the Dogu logic symbols easiest to read compared to other culture’s logic symbols, which were even more complex.

Sigh again.

Viktor Schauberger’s Science?

Turbo charging systems comprising radial axial phasing i.e. explosive and implosive forces combined thereby producing super low pressure energy differentials capable of doing useful work on the wind up as well as the wind down cycles of energy in “transition” and that would be a state in between.

Do you even know what a turbo does and how it works?

coincidences to "facts" completely arbitrary?

Okay fine I selected a ratio of three coincidences to equal one fact meaning I wasn’t going to accept a single coincidence as fact i.e. each and every fact had to be based upon a minimum of three coincidences before I would accept it as a fact...

No comments.

Tesla?

I’m making a correlation between Tesla’s circuitry’s f.e.g. tank circuits i.e. coils/capacitors as being the analog components to waveguide, feed horns, cavity resonators, oscillators etc…

Without really understanding it.

"semi-working" no in between state?

By this I mean the threshold or level of energy throughput I was seeking was not entirely achieved however the fact that there is ambient energy amiable for conversion into a consumable electric produce was realized…

Which, by all means of respect, makes no sense.

Opto-acoustic powered refrigeration in a ceramic cavity. And, of course, you have a working model of this, right?

No just a model that is capable of charging a battery similar to Tesla’s RER

In other words, you have no clue of acousto-optic effects and their abilities.

Encoded aerospace technology?

I already presented a TechBrief w/video showing my demonstration model. Being as adept as you claim at the sciences cited above you should have little problem conducting your own follow up research.

Read and viewed what you had - answered none of my questions, nonetheless.

But I know you wont…cause that’s just what skeptics do rrr don’t do.

Yes, skeptics question, which is normally a good trait.

Glad you don't take it personally, because you are not the first coming forth with such and schooled anybody you have not.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

I was going to wait until TSM answered my question but I've lost my patience for that.

TSM, I don't think you can answer my question because I don't think you are actually working on an anti-gravity device, even if you manage to get it off the ground some day. There is one significant factor that rules it out. Your use of the term 'propulsion'. An anti-gravity device wouldn't use propulsion, not in a classic sense. Anti-gravity is the cancellation of the effects of gravity, not overcoming gravity by force. A somewhat common mistake, yet a mistake it certainly is. With such an error in your proposal how is it that you think anybody with a modicum of sense could take it seriously? I can't claim to know what you are working on but I'm betting that an anti-gravity device it is not.

• Like 1

With Schooling like that Badeskov`s were all in trouble ! I didnt get past the "Von-Dank-a-Dank " B-4 I went into sleep mode on this one, ITs all in the way we Look at it right,Eye`s wide open, mind totally closed,to some its a way of life I see.

Man When is it all going to End?

I hear theres a Fifty mile wide assta-hemaroid on its way to do us All in ? Any bets on us deflecting it with our Good Looks?

• Like 2

Please do show me one single instance in my post on this forum where I used the term Anti-gravity

Propulsion is a term that can be used when describing a reaction of a vehicle or propulsion system be it implosively or explosively propelled.

Gravitic propulsion is not some float around like a bubble rising to the surface thingamabob without wings we all know the importance of wings and if you don’t want to fly around or land on any of the planets you visit once you get that’s your option, who am I to judge?

Any way I probably wont be around for awhile as new parts have arrived for my gravitic wing and I need to pull new fiberglass copies from the body. The current body covering is to heavy to be supported by the landing gear, actually it’s the tires that can’t support the extra weight the landing gear are fine.

The tires just go flat under the extra load…I don’t want flat spots to develop on them.

Roger Shawyer’s EmDrive is similar to the tech I decoded from the ancient dogu schematics YouTube has a few videos showing his device floating around…

Please do show me one single instance in my post on this forum where I used the term Anti-gravity

Propulsion is a term that can be used when describing a reaction of a vehicle or propulsion system be it implosively or explosively propelled.

Gravitic propulsion is not some float around like a bubble rising to the surface thingamabob without wings we all know the importance of wings and if you don’t want to fly around or land on any of the planets you visit once you get that’s your option, who am I to judge?

Any way I probably wont be around for awhile as new parts have arrived for my gravitic wing and I need to pull new fiberglass copies from the body. The current body covering is to heavy to be supported by the landing gear, actually it’s the tires that can’t support the extra weight the landing gear are fine.

The tires just go flat under the extra load…I don’t want flat spots to develop on them.

Roger Shawyer’s EmDrive is similar to the tech I decoded from the ancient dogu schematics YouTube has a few videos showing his device floating around…

In other words, you can't refute what has been brought forth here and will seek out friendlier territories.

As mentioned by others, you are neither the first nor am I sure will you be the last. Good luck in your endeavors.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Semantics. We are still discussing the manipulation of gravity, no? If so then the question still stands, do you or do you not know what the specific cause of gravity is? A detailed answer would be appreciated.

In other words, you can't refute what has been brought forth here and will seek out friendlier territories.

As mentioned by others, you are neither the first nor am I sure will you be the last. Good luck in your endeavors.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I'm pretty sure, next step of his endeavor will be selling tickets to the Moon.
  • Like 1

I certainly hope he has taken into account the complexity of the ASTROPHYSICAL PHASE MATRIX as it relates to OSCILLATING NEUTRINO INTERFERENCE of the THERMAL SPATIAL STREAM else he will have a tough time dealing with the IONIC SPACE-TIME STREAM of the ANOMALOUS SPATIAL DOMAIN that is unless he has a GIGA-WATT TETRYON ARRAY

I think it all depends on Astrophysical Relativistic Spacetime Energy.

• Like 3

Roger eh?

quote:

"As described, the device's operation violates several basic laws of physics; notably conservation of momentum,[8] though the inventor insists to the contrary. John Costella, an expert in relativistic electrodynamics describes the EmDrive as a 'fraud'.[9][2] The Chinese results are a matter of significant debate within the Aerospace community,[citation needed] and are considered quite controversial".

Criticism:

The EmDrive was the cover story for the 8 September 2006 issue of New Scientist.[1] After receiving criticism that no peer-reviewed publications on the subject had been made, Mr. Shawyer submitted a theory paper to New Scientist (which is not a peer reviewed scientific journal)[17] Shawyer's paper was almost immediately challenged[9] by Dr. John Costella, a theoretical physicist and electrical engineer who works for the Australian Department of Defence, whose Ph.D. is in relativistic electrodynamics, the field of physics that Mr. Shawyer relies on to support his theory. Shawyer has since published a new theory paper (version 9.4) where the paragraph criticised by Costella is simply omitted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmDrive

Edited by seeder

I think it all depends on Astrophysical Relativistic Spacetime Energy.

:tu: hehehe...subtle

:w00t:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Can we talk about the Ancient Alien Theory again or do I have to go to a science thread for that?

:whistle:

Kind Regards ;)

• Like 2

Can we talk about the Ancient Alien Theory again or do I have to go to a science thread for that?

Kind Regards ;)

Go for it. But this thread is totally opposed to rock pics, wall pics, holes in stone pics, shiny rock pics, pyramid energies, and ancient structures....

But anything else is OK I guess

• Like 1

Kind Regards ;)

Some might ask what does the Ancient Alien theory have to do with Science?

• Like 3

Go for it. But this thread is totally opposed to rock pics, wall pics, holes in stone pics, shiny rock pics, pyramid energies, and ancient structures....

This thread is a joke..... and you can't actually chose what goes in it or not....I'm surprised you didn't add Ancient Aliens to the list above.

Quite ridiculous.

But anything else is OK I guess

And what would be the point exactly..?..when any and all contributions that aren't opposed to the AA theory

kicks off a debunkers feeding frenzy and pack attack....

It's an effective form of censorship though...I'll give you that...but it's nothing to be proud of...

:td: