Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

sorry big man ... no blocks,rigs, tackles, pulleys and the ropes are not the 'industrial' ropes we know of today ...oh no wheels too ...

the reasons that building block materials got lighter and smaller subsequently is exactly the reasons we relied heavily on such 'tools' and tech ....

hes right. even if they had these super pullies with super strenth rope. ok fine. lets assume they had durable ramps and even logs too. it does not solidify the overall theory.

youd still have to explain EXACTLY every single method used in order to have built it the way it is. including the precise purpose for the design within of the shafts.

I cant help but to assess the conclusion despite the out turn of this bout with psyche which itself is a joke., that people seem to insist on clinging onto the contradicory to ANY theory which is not acedemically accepted, goes against meainstream or simply questions it do so for no other means than the sole act of opposing it. I say a joke in regards to the debate because i will ultimately succeed ., for the simple fact that psyche and everyone else who insists that there is evidence which constitutes in completon as solving one of the all time greatest mysteries of mankind is simply false.

psyche, it was fun.

will carry on later i suppose. ill check out the links though im not sure how hieroglyths pops up within this debate. i but ok. and if its regarding the erosion of those so called futuristic carvings well ive seen it and i put fourth an idea that perhaps they were legit actual carvings of ufios, subs, tanks, what be it, perhaps it was covered up to support the textbook - tourst principles. but that is not my emphasis at the moment. ; )

ttyl

Edited by Sheep Smart

I actually thought it was pretty much a neutral statement. Neither of you mentioned that so I figured I'd add it in for spice. :-)

Indeed mate and prudent, it was just that I think we had not got into the pyramid yet, I think we are still cutting and transporting blocks so far.

How about them Mammoths to drag the blocks around in the flick 10,000BC :D I liked that bit.

• Like 1

will carry on later i suppose. ill check out the links though im not sure how hieroglyths pops up within this debate.

Abydos, mentioned in the link you provided. ;)

i just realized this thread and mine were merged, either way, same topic.

Edited by Sheep Smart

Abydos, mentioned in the link you provided. ;)

yes it was upon opening the (now merged) thread weeks back and like i stated above,. i dont actually by the erosion explanation though i dont necessarily reject it. there is evidence to suggest the idea itself was fabricated so to appear as erosion or there would be NO POSSIBLE explanation in accordance to mainstream egyptology.

it is my thread (which i shamefully forgot) and so i will back it up to the end ; )

stick around everyone...

DrinksOnMe.jpg

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 1

Good luck psyche, I hope you can make some headway here as it seems the participant(s) may be more amenable to contradictory theories to AA than a certain other member. My patience for the AA musings (I still can't bring myself to call them theories) has been worn threadbare and is uncharacteristically slow to recover so I'll probably only contribute sparingly, though we'll see if a spark of interest can be reignited in me. Although I'll contribute this little bit.

coring_drill_used_in_the_rock_cutting_experiment.jpg

The most likely (and evidenced) method for drilling/coring holes in stone.

http://www.oocities.org/unforbidden_geology/ancient_egyptian_copper_coring_drills.html

• Like 1

sorry big man ... no blocks,rigs, tackles, pulleys and the ropes are not the 'industrial' ropes we know of today ...oh no wheels too ...

the reasons that building block materials got lighter and smaller subsequently is exactly the reasons we relied heavily on such 'tools' and tech ....

They don't have to be "industrial strength" to work. They also knew about rollers, skids and other fun stuff. They had wheeled thingies - chariots etc - and used animals for draft purposes. Not wheels to support those kinda largish bits of rock is a bit much but a roller or skid "road" isn't. Nor is using animals to help move things.

I guess the problem I'm having is why everyone seems bent on making things more difficult than it had to be. As Psyche pointed out, they had a lot of practice which implies a lot of time to figure out how to accomplish the desired end a lot more easily.

Alternatively, they were as dumb as the rocks that had to be moved and it was AIL-E-UNZ as what did the heavy lifting. Yep, yep, aliens and their Majikal Rock Lifters. 'Course, there's no sign of their ever having been there - not so much as an alien gum wrapper - so they must have been ultra-fastidious about cleaning up after themselves.

Ooorrr ... they brought in Yoda and his Mad Force Management Skillz.

Ooorrr ... hmmm ... need more coffee 'cuz I'm running out of ideas.

Edit to fix a typo while probably missing a bunch of others ...

Edited by Kludge808

They don't have to be "industrial strength" to work. They also knew about rollers, skids and other fun stuff. They had wheeled thingies - chariots etc - and used animals for draft purposes. Not wheels to support those kinda largish bits of rock is a bit much but a roller or skid "road" isn't. Nor is using animals to help move things.

I guess the problem I'm having is why everyone seems bent on making things more difficult than it had to be. As Psyche pointed out, they had a lot of practice which implies a lot of time to figure out how to accomplish the desired end a lot more easily.

Alternatively, they were as dumb as the rocks that had to be moved and it was AIL-E-UNZ as what did the heavy lifting. Yep, yep, aliens and their Majikal Rock Lifters. 'Course, there's no sign of their ever having been there - not so much as an alien gum wrapper - so they must have been ultra-fastidious about cleaning up after themselves.

Ooorrr ... they brought in Yoda and his Mad Force Management Skillz.

Ooorrr ... hmmm ... need more coffee 'cuz I'm running out of ideas.

Edit to fix a typo while probably missing a bunch of others ...

YOu're over generalising the logistics ... and this is not going the way of 'Aliens' //

at least not yet ... lol

What we're getting straight here is what it 'really' takes to get all the tonnage stacked up almost forty stories plus, way up there on the top and put in place. Every step of the way.

Not just the usual ~ I know its not this hence it just has to be like that.

No need to call the Anti Extra Terrestrial league in here and start taking off the pants yet Kludge my man ...

Look at the problem with the intention of solving it not with the pre supposed intentions of brushing it off ....

I promise you ... its more interesting than AIL-E-UNZ

It is a difficult conundrum ... that's why its still being discussed up and down the aisles of 'research'

By making it easier than it definitely is not would not make it go away ... Egyptology Academia has tried for years ... its still here.

Oh .. one more thing ... in regards to the Pyramid of Khufu .. everything has to be completed in twenty years .... and less.

:yes:

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 1

YOu're over generalising the logistics ... and this is not going the way of 'Aliens' //

at least not yet ... lol

I'm looking at the overall situation so generalizing - or at least colonelizing - is kinda what I'm doing by intent. I'm looking at what tools were available to the Egyptians (and others, for that matter) to accomplish a given task. Once that information is in place then a discussion on how it was utilized to do what they did becomes more realistic.

And, please, folks, let's stick with one subject at a time. Mixing a number of projects separated by Really Long Distances and entirely different cultures doesn't help Da Ol' KludgeMeister Hisself keep track of what's being discussed. Hey, I'm old and confuse easily which ain't helped by psychotropic meds and the reasons for them. *grumble* <_<

No need to call the Anti Extra Terrestrial league in here and start taking off the pants yet Kludge my man ...

Look at the problem with the intention of solving it not with the pre supposed intentions of brushing it off ....

Hee, hee, hee, Nyah, nyah, Gotcha! :clap: :clap: :P Any time I invoke "AIL-E-UNZ" specifically, it's basically making fun of the concept of AA (or whatever the subject is that reputedly involves aliens) and not supporting it. No one has presented any sort of evidence - or lack of it - that causes me to even have the slightest thought of having a whim to consider that remote possibility. Ask Psyche. He knows me well enough to confirm this. :yes:

Nothing is more interesting than my AIL-E-UNZ. Dey be Omnipotent and stuff. :tu:

Oh .. one more thing ... in regards to the Pyramid of Khufu .. everything has to be completed in twenty years .... and less.

Piece 'o cake. Seabees can have it done in a week. (The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a while longer.)

• Like 3

~snip

Piece 'o cake. Seabees can have it done in a week. (The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a while longer.)

522061_591434124214072_526062587_n.jpg

try to attempt this at home and see what the wifey thinks ... :yes:

• Like 1

522061_591434124214072_526062587_n.jpg

try to attempt this at home and see what the wifey thinks ... :yes:

And yet another reason I'm glad I'm not married ... any more. :yes: :yes: :yes:

• Like 1

at least not yet ... lol

What we're getting straight here is what it 'really' takes to get all the tonnage stacked up almost forty stories plus, way up there on the top and put in place. Every step of the way.

Not just the usual ~ I know its not this hence it just has to be like that.

It is a difficult conundrum ... that's why its still being discussed up and down the aisles of 'research'

By making it easier than it definitely is not would not make it go away ... Egyptology Academia has tried for years ... its still here.

:yes:

Where has Egyptology tried to make it appear easier than it was? What Egyptology has done is NOT take the GP out of context to the construction of other Egyptian structures before and after it and pretend it was 'impossible' for humans to have done it. As opposed to many others, particularly the fringe, Egyptologists don't attempt to claim that the 2.5 million block estimate is anything more than an estimate. Petrie himself even stated that it included the massif the GP was build over. Meaning that any claims of its construction being 'impossible' by the fringe, disregarding Petrie's having added the volume of the massif into the GP's overall volume, are pretty much a lie by omission. Imagine that. And as I showed in one of my own threads two years ago a more accurate estimate would significantly decrease the total blocks in the GP. That we don't have the fine/day-to-day details in no way takes its construction out of the hands of humans IMO.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=200920&st=0&p=3788630entry3788630

cormac

• Like 1

~snip

That we don't have the fine/day-to-day details in no way takes its construction out of the hands of humans IMO.

http://www.unexplain...0

cormac

Relax Sir cormac ... you gotta go back to my earlier post ... none is taking it out of the hands of humans or even putting it into the hands of aliens ... if anything we're trying to put it firmly back into the hands and heads of the Ancient Egyptians ... everything ... not only suppositions.

Everything the AEs did to get the dang thing up .... that's where I'm heading with this //

Now go get a cup of joe ... :lol:

Relax Sir cormac ... you gotta go back to my earlier post ... none is taking it out of the hands of humans or even putting it into the hands of aliens ... if anything we're trying to put it firmly back into the hands and heads of the Ancient Egyptians ... everything ... not only suppositions.

Everything the AEs did to get the dang thing up .... that's where I'm heading with this //

Now go get a cup of joe ... :lol:

Considering that this is in a thread titled "Ancient Alien Theory" I think my point stands. Consider it "guilt by association". :D

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 2

Considering that this is in a thread titled "Ancient Alien Theory" I think my point stands. Consider it "guilt by association". :D

cormac

true .. that ... :lol:

I cash my chips where they fall ... and if any aliens try to get at my stash I'll go all Armageddon on it ... Kludge gots my back :tu:

true .. that ... :lol:

I cash my chips where they fall ... and if any aliens try to get at my stash I'll go all Armageddon on it ... Kludge gots my back :tu:

Just drop a 2.5 ton block on them. Works every time.

cormac

• Like 2

Im married kludge808 And she cooks a wonderful Cake ,And I get all I want ! But its not for all I know this ! Cheer`s man ! Aloha !

• Like 1

lifted. hoised. erected. exalted. same point. i was hoping you could answer that.

Like this.

gw_gordonptilt.gif

ok so out of thousands im sure someone out there has the most popular version. so i wait.

Did I misunderstand, I thought you wanted me to put some drawings together.

However if you wish to pay, you can get a set of plans from here - LINK

ed leeskalnin from latvia. i sho have. he had boasted, (in quotes) "i know the secrets of how the pyramids were built". too bad hes not here to intercept.

Yes it is indeed a shame, however, Ed was something of a recluse, not sure he would participate if he could.

One secret coming up - Leverage.

Leedskalnin_001.jpg

We know Aliens did not hang around Coral Castle, so that sort of removes AA form Ed's proposed method I feel?

bring it fourth. evidence of something resembling a ramp for the purpose to which is unknown is hardly appealing. lets leave out other pyramids. we dont want to confuse apples with melons.

How many uses do you think a ramp has? Traces of interior ramps have survived inside the remains of the pyramids of Sahura, Nyuserra and Neferirkara, at Abusir, and of Pepi II, at Saqqara. Excavation on the area south of the Great Pyramid revealed evidence of the remains ofthe ramp ofthe

Great Pyramid.

what bothers me psyche is that you seem ever so quick to substantiate some doctrine which some schmuck with a degree in egyptology put fourth (most likely with an alterior motive in solidifying the flow of tourist dollars) as compelling evidence to come to the conclusion as being matter of fact.

Lets look at what you said, - A Degree in Egyptology. To my experience, anything worth having takes effort. People are not "naturally smart" although some allude to being so. Simple fact is that these people devote more effort into this one subject than all those proposing alternates tied together and folded over. So why would one not turn there first, and why not accept what is a more sound explanation? Details from professionals are in depth, not like the mountains of speculation that make up claims of power plants and aliens.

What does that say? To me it says a person who has dedicated their entire life to the study of this particular subject. I am not sure why you think people who outright lie (Giorgio and the clip you offered) as well as entertainment show presenters are on the same level? I certainly would like to ask the same question of you, the men I have supported show evidence by way of examples and practical demonstrations to illustrate their techniques but the likes of Giorgio just make things up as they go along. A great many of his claims are proven to be no more than fabrications.

How do you feel someone with a TV show is more up to speed on the intricacies of the Pyramids as opposed to one who spends almost every day of their life on that very site studying in depth each inch of the structure and the surrounding areas, and who has a lineage that stems to that very culture?

It bothers me that these people get the time of day. The History channel has let us down big time since Disney bought it out. I feel AA is more in the realm of "Gator Boys" or "Swamp People" than it is in a stage with people like Hawass and Stadelmann. As I have shown you, many of the claims are pure lies. People should not be allowed to spread lies and call them truths, or even alternatives, they are not, it's just one mans imagination that he managed to sell very well. And that is how they should be illustrated.

youre jumping all over the place here.

this resembles an excerpt from the end of someones blog page,. what paper was dedicated?? to whom ? and in what relation is this revelation even relevant?

That's why I gave you a link?

several methods huh? a broad spectrum of an idea in regards to finishing the top. lol

alright, what methods?

Broad spectrum idea? It's quite common in construction to install a permanent solution that will be utilised for temporary construction means, as an electrician, we see this a great deal.

so what tools? what tool could drill a hole in diorite? even granite?

These could

AE_bow-drill.jpg

And we know they were used in the time frame because here is the earliest known representation of the use of a woodworking lathe in the tomb of Petosiris from the early Ptolemaic period

Petosiris_lathe.jpg

Illustrating the usage, and it was used at these sites because mistakes happened, and they still exist and have been found:

UC44990_limestone_coring.jpg

As well as complete examples which we can piece together.

UC44993.jpg

You need to stop thinking of a cutting edge, the cutting method is abrasion, like we use on diamond disc cutting machines, incidentally, diamonds are cut using a phosphor bronze blade. According to AA theorists, that's impossible, but we do it.

This chart shows how much copper you actually need to cut granite:

Stocks_2001_results_coring.jpg

here is one of the 1000-1200 ton blocks in BAALBEK. ill let the picture speak for itself. i have absoluely nothing to say regarding mirror technology. but with the mirrors, patience and which tools did you say? how was it liftted?

I think the reason why they actually made them is a bigger mystery, however, one depiction we have of moving a very massive weight any distance is from the Middle Kingdom, the 12th Dynasty: a tomb of a man named Jahuti Hotep. And there is a scene in his tomb, or there was a scene, it's very badly damaged now, of, I believe it's 172 men pulling a very heavy, large, colossal statue. The statue is estimated to have weighed 54 tons, which is more than comparable. So you have long lines of men going off in different ropes noted in historical record to move massve things.

oh a lot.

And I should expected that, but I do intend to give you heaps.

Not sure that came out right............. :unsure2:

here is yet another of those massive (supposed ramp hoisted, mirror techno sliced) blocks in Baalbek. this one must have taken a few people to flip using a ramp which was then propped up on top of the smaller blocks:

They are not lifted as a crane would, why could they not be moved like any other major artefact such as the Easter Island statues - rolled along on wooden poles?

mpl_2_1ww1.jpg

© 2003-2004 Wallace T. Wallington

The main block tips the scales at 19,200 lbs, the counter weight

block, which is needed to move the main block, weighs 2,400 lbs.

The small counter, counter weight block weighs 300 lbs.

mpl_2_1ww2.jpg

In order to stand the block on end, I first needed to raise it 3 feet vertically.

mpl_2_1ww3.jpg

The block standing on end.

hows about some research then. you sure are quick to debunk it though. are you afraid youre going to come across info regarding pictures such as this:

what tool could have been used here. hammer, chisel, diorite balls, perhaps ramp guided diorite missiles?? thats my guess which is instantly debunked. and those fancy mirrors. INCLUDEPICTURE "http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/a455ba71bbdd43c79bf65642d7965541/l.jpg" \d

seriously this is in DIORITE which is harder than granite. wtf was used to do this?

No, I do not fear them, I suspect the same way the Code of Hammurabi was carved? Whilst it seems impossible for softer materials to make an impression on these harder compounds, as I pointed out diamonds, which are much harder again, are cut even today with a phosphor bronze blade. However, carving diorite is not much of a mystery since the basic skills were developed during the Neolithic with the manufacturing of stone percussion tools. These tools (i.e. axe heads, maceheads and adze) were routinely made of hardrocks like travertine, granite, diorite, basalt, etc because of their high fracture strength (i.e. doesn't fracture along discreet planes easily)

There are many man made diorite artefacts, the hardness might be difficult to work with, but because of that it produces a highly polished finish and fine detail is more achievable. Which results in a more desirable and aesthetically pleasing outcome.

ETA Had to remove some images.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

and part 2

puma+pinku+3.jpg

oh look they knew to to make them earthquake proof too.

DId they? A zig zag configuration makes construction easier, imagine shaping them into blocks just to look neat? How do you know the intention was to protect against earthquake?

PumaPunku_block2.jpg

ok ok. alright.

i really do believe theres a ramp somewhere out there that may or may not have once been used as an extended base to a chicken crate. this still explains NOTHING. nor does it validate as proof regarding the construction of the pyramid. or how the tools were used. it barely constitutes as a fabricated method. but i believe one exists.

somewhere. which still explaines nothing.

I am afraid you have me at a bit of a loss here, what other use would such ramps have? If not for construction, the ramp was used for.......?

easier said than done and frankly explained

But they are done, about 140 pyramids are in Egypt alone, do you see no connection, and surely you realise that after 140 of the things you would rather have the hang of the process?

perhaps but id sure like to know how.

087c5520afd4.gif

ill take your word. for the sake of a circular debate.

Do I get a prize if I guess where that line came from? I can provide the time stamp :D

However, the video was wrong, whilst they clam a circular argument, one does not exist, there is however some circular understanding where the AA authorities are concerned.

frankly my dear you have still yet to provide anything other than an unbacked claim. claims which you reference quite narrowly at that.

several times you state that there is infact solid evidence (to which it concerns) but id like to see some. now before you plaster up the links i want specifics.

If any of the above requires further explanation I recommend removing the subject in question from the body of the post so it can allow focus for discussion.

How did you go with the movie I Offered in return?

first, show me this is killer ramp. the ramp of all ramps. then explain in your words how this ramp is responsible for the construction, laying out some methods for how it was used. since potentially there are hundreds at least.

Yes there woud be hundreds and hundreds were used, consider the bent pyramid. Personally from a logical point of view I favour the internal ramp model, not only because we have evidence in several pyramids, but as mentioned, it can easily be cannibalised to finish the higher levels. That's common in construction. Even in my field we put in permanent solutions as a temporary item, and then reconfigure connections to reuse the temp system as permanent.

How do you want me to show you?

We started to remove sand for the erection of the Sound and Light cables north of the paved road

and south of the pyramid. During the work we found a large part of the ramp used to transport the

stonesfrom the quarry to the pyramid base. This part ofthe ramp consisted oftwo walls built ofstone

rubble and mixed with tafla. The area in between was filled with sand and gypsum forming the bulk

ofthe ramp (figs 3-5, pI. 3b, 4a).

Fig. 4 Giza - Eastern Field, Pyramid of Khufu, South side:

Elevation ofthe ramp

LINK

(Drawings of Giza ramp here)

Ramp at The Pyramid of Sahure

sahurep20.jpg

2 ramps at this pyramid were found.

second id like to see the tools that are capable of creating precise and accurate cuts. and drills so accurate as pictures above.id even like to see these mirrors you so proudly depict.

The mirrors would only be required for a tunnel, and I canot promise to find you an original one. You do need a mirror outside when the sun is shining. All you have to do is hold something straight up to the sun and use the shadow, using the angle with the sun you can make this perfectly straight line as long, or as short as you need it to be and accurate.

i dont mind you throwing in your opinions i actually welcome them however those i cannot debate. but keep em coming.

I usually try to avoid opinion. No matter how much one states one is speculating, some, and particularly believers, seem to think speculation needs to be entirely supported in every detail. Which seems awfully ironic to me.

oh but it was. for the longest time egyptologists insisted it took 20 years to build since it was all in purpose of none other than a tomb.

Hrrmzz, well I'll take your word on it. I am by no means the best person with regards to to the pyramids to debate, UM Member Kmt_Sesh is probably the most knowledgable person I have ever seen on this subject.

How does being a tomb relate to the 20 years figure? Some lived longer, some lived, reigned and died in less time.

so lets grant the new recent figure of now 30 years. this only adds on about idk maybe 3 more minutes making the time time of cutting, quarrying, shapings, hauling and hoisting one block every 5 minutes. even if it were every 20 minutes it seems illogical. i dont think this is possible. again given the ramp theory (if its at all feasible despite the possibility of the ramp theory mentioned in some textbooks which doesnt necessarily mean it actually happened that way) along with the use of primitive tool usage. not convinced.

What exactly is that 30 years supposed to entail? Civil works, quarrying, construction and finishing?

I am honestly not sure why you feel that tools still in use today could not do the same thing 2,000 years ago?

RickyandLucy_5370.jpg

youve got some 'splainin to do Lucy.

Well I did some splaining, but I think after you watch the Chris White video I posted you might have some to do yourself. As well as to why you have hardly been speaking to me over the last couple of weeks!

• Like 2

It bothers me that these people get the time of day. The History channel has let us down big time since Disney bought it out. I feel AA is more in the realm of "Gator Boys" or "Swamp People" than it is in a stage with people like Hawass and Stadelmann. As I have shown you, many of the claims are pure lies. People should not be allowed to spread lies and call them truths, or even alternatives, they are not, it's just one mans imagination that he managed to sell very well. And that is how they should be illustrated.

Great post. Except, please refrain from such injurious insulting of "Swamp People," a decent show with some true experts, albeit of the alligator-catching variety. Comparing AA to that show is extremely insulting to "Swamp People."

Harte

• Like 1

so be it. this means nothing to me. moving along..

Why it should mean something is that you are in the minority, why would that be?

claim to what? i very well stated why i adhere to it.

That aliens have visited earth at all.

i never did. the only i asked was to check out a video which came after you posted this response.

Indeed, it is the people in the video who state they have better answers, when over half of their answers are fabricated and the rest twisted.

yea im having a hard time with the ability to over ride the slight contradiition here.

however the theory in itself it is NOT entirely wrong only based on the fact this it contradicts mainstream and orthodix theory. i openly refudiate the vailidty of mainstream egyptology.

Contradiction? Could you extrapolate please?

The validity of AA is shown over and agin to be a personal item. One can choose to believe it, but it is not supported by fact at all. That is why it is refuted, they lie about the age of sites, the weight of items, the composition of items and speculate demise of the structure based on biased speculation. Egyptologists use hieroglyphs and inspection of existing artefacts and comparisons which strikes me as a far better source to determine the history of any aspect associated with ancient Egypt.

not true. and i hope you certainly do not believe this. just because one challenges the norm does not mean to mock it. although i do mock it for many other reasons. the fact is that one should always contest a theory especially of that which is based on transparent evidence. evidence which itself is highly arguable and lacking in the overall picture. if youre trying to make me feel bad for the underpaid egyptologist its not working. its is their own faults of playing the role of puppets which when added up, their theories become less reasonable the more time goes by. i surmise , thanks to this AA theorists gained fame on this notion alone.

Not following you, this is exactly what peer review does? It makes all aspects of a claim completely transparent to the public.

Make you feel bad? How did I do that pray tell?

I do not think AA has inspired more people to look at or understand Egyptology, I think they are giving far too many people misconceptions and claiming they are facts. They are dumbing down the species if anything. SOme people think Goirgios imagination is fact v=because he has a spot on what is called the HIstory Channel.

The History Channel where the truth is history,

i dont base my adherence to the AA theory based on the AA show alone. though i wouldnt watch it if not for georgio tsoukalis and his sexy hair. aside from that it is no more full of fabrications than mainstream texts. atleast they dont claim anything as proof. they openly take the stance of suggestion.and for good reason. in its entirely, egyptology is evasive. shame on them for demanding people adhere to such an insufficiient so called claim to history.

Well my hair is not as long as his, best warn you up front I suppose, you would know this if you had those binoculars going yet.

You reckon? Lets look at Giorgio's statements on Puma Punku shall we?

Ancient Aliens: “Pumapunku is so unique in the way it was constructed and shaped and positioned that it is the most intriguing ancient site on the planet.”

>>>>>>> AA: “While the pyramids at Giza are an incredible feat of achieved, compared to Pumapunku, the pyramids are child’s play. ?????????

AA: “One of the most intriguing thing there is it that the stones that were used there weren’t sandstone, they’re granite and diorite. The only stone that is harder than diorite is diamond, so the only way this could have been achieved is if the tools were tipped with diamonds.”

AA: “The stones that were used there weren’t sandstone, they’re granite and diorite.”

AA: “One of these platforms is 800 tons.”

AA: “Extraterrestrials arrive; the spaceship stands in orbit. Only a small spaceship can stand, like a space shuttle. So, to protect their instruments they (the aliens) make, overnight, with their technology, what we call a base camp. Of course [this was] made out of stones found on Earth, because you don’t transport granite or diorite from another solar system. Then they disappeared, but the wall of their base camp is still there.”

Getting the picture? The wall of the alien base camp is still there????

Really?

can you elaborate here. what is it' exactly.

supported means its correct? do you ever question anything thats supported? i hope sometimes. as i stated, until i am content with facts, which can and only complete the overall picture in virtually every aspect., in this case the giza pyramd, i will stand to question everything.

"It" is method.

Yes I do question that which is supported, I was along time MOGUL proponent with regards to the Roswell Incident, but better information that is not mainstream was provided by UM member Lost Shaman who I feel has the right hypothesis. I do not know any UM member other than Lost Shaman whom I would consider more knowledgeable about that case than myself, and he turned my conviction by asking me to falsify his hypothesis. I cannot. From what I have seen, nobody can, and all the mainstream guys, USAF and UFOlogists avoid his sound explanation for reasons unknown.

It's all about what can remain standing at the end of the day with me. AA does not even clear breakfast.

i apologize if i oversaw this. regardless of the date of puma punku, which is pretentious, my curiously lies in how and by who.

the parthenon is NOT an enigma. ill give way to acedemia here since its importance in the aspect of ancient mysteries and structures is obscure. personally speaking.

Tiwanaku culture, and it is significant in Incan traditions because it is believed to be the site where the world was created.

The Parthenon is indeed an enigma, did you realise few lines are straight, but all look straight? It's a most amazing and impressive design. Even the columns have variations that are designed to be absorbed aesthetically.

A SCULPTOR'S BUILDING

Why are there no straight lines or right angles on the Parthenon, and how do we know that this simply wasn't a mistake?

Since the early 19th century scholars have studied and measured the Parthenon and demonstrated that the so-called optical refinements of the Parthenon, the deviations from the perfectly horizontal or the perfectly vertical, deviations from the straight and perpendicular, were in fact intentional. They are not the result of the settling of the building over time. There is a slight beveling or a slight angle in the blocks that was intended to create, for example, the curvature of the steps.

LINK

i just may believe it. certainly before i believe egyptologists alleged proof.

Yet I am using the same methods they describe.

yeeeeearp. but most fit my description of rubbish in comparison.

Exactly my point. As time wore on they got better as per the examples surrounding the great pyramid.

The second historically documented Egyptian pyramid is attributed to the architect Imhotep, who planned what Egyptologists believe to be a tomb for the pharaoh Djoser. Imhotep is credited with being the first to conceive the notion of stacking mastabas on top of each other – creating an edifice composed of a number of "steps" that decreased in size towards its apex. The result was the Step Pyramid of Djoser – which was designed to serve as a gigantic stairway by which the soul of the deceased pharaoh could ascend to the heavens. Such was the importance of Imhotep's achievement that he was deified by later Egyptians.

LINK

is that so.

Yes indeed, stone masonry is not a modern practise by any means.

were they really? or perhaps for used for its durability . and used internally for their immense ability to withhold erosion.? frankly though my guess seems a bit more rational, both are good guesses. and for lack of solid evidence that is exactly what they remain for now, speculations.

Granite inside a Pyramid? But the external is sandstone?? How is that rational with regards to erosion?

since we should not even have to include the word laser as it (according to theory) was non existing at the time, it is therefore irrelivant.

again i point out the fact this stands as your assumption,i still want the entire blueprint.

That' s what I said, no lasers are needed.

21KGt83BtRL._.jpg

LINK to excerpt form above book

i disagree x infinity.

science_resistance_is_futile_desktop_1440x900_wallpaper-330392.png

• Like 1

Great post. Except, please refrain from such injurious insulting of "Swamp People," a decent show with some true experts, albeit of the alligator-catching variety. Comparing AA to that show is extremely insulting to "Swamp People."

Harte

Thank you kindly Harte, I very much appreciate the kind words.

I'll take note of that, perhaps I should have said, AA has as much experience with ancient Egypt as swamp people. Not seen much more than the ads myself I admit, I'll have to give it a go.

• Like 1

I'll take note of that, perhaps I should have said, AA has as much experience with ancient Egypt as swamp people. Not seen much more than the ads myself I admit, I'll have to give it a go.

Psyche, mate, don't. I forced myself to sit through two episodes of AA a year and a half ago or so just to educate myself since I wanted to be able to discussed the topic and thus be informed about it. I have yet to encounter a more mind numbing and toe cringing experience. I had originally planned on watching the full evening worth of episodes, but gave up after two. It was simply so contradictory, imaginative and non-scientific that it induced excruciating pains in every single sensory organ.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Psyche, mate, don't. I forced myself to sit through two episodes of AA a year and a half ago or so just to educate myself since I wanted to be able to discussed the topic and thus be informed about it. I have yet to encounter a more mind numbing and toe cringing experience. I had originally planned on watching the full evening worth of episodes, but gave up after two. It was simply so contradictory, imaginative and non-scientific that it induced excruciating pains in every single sensory organ.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I admit my experience with the show has been similar, I just can't bring myself to watch it without getting angry at the mockery it makes of legitimate research. I knew I had to stop watching when my kids started to look at me funny for arguing rather vocally with the TV... :lol:

• Like 1

sorry dogs had to go outside...

Fair enough, dog lover here too, this is my best friend, Betty.

12012012%2528002%2529.jpg

since i live outside new york city yes. if i had to stop to ask myself how i felt it was certainly in the 90s. and it depended on what substance i was under the influence of at the time. which i reckon was early am.

shame on you for comparing these modern paper glass houses with the GP. and for making me relive my flashbacks of the past.

Well I personally think the Burj Dubai is hard to top. Even a theme park is more intricate and complex than a pyramid to be frank.

I do not see why pointing out that modern marvels surpass the size and complexity of a pyramid is a bad thing? Pyramids are the most basic and stable shape known to man, which would be why kids make them with mud piles.

i built a few mountains here in my room infact im sitting on one compiled of dirty clothes and some clean.

We should compare notes ;)

I have a whole picture album of the mountain we built, we started with digging a 10 meter hole in the ground.

i think youd be in awe too if you saw my mountains.

Of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

you didnt watch this video. and i said baalbek!!!! in BAALBEKKKK

My bad.

do not be quick to throw me into the flames of the green men supporters just because i question how humans were capable to use multiton blocks in construction at a time when my boke would have been the best on the block since there was no wheels invented . you are too quick to point in the furthest direction, which i can understand due to the endless supply of abductees here on this forum but i remind you, i havent made any conclusions for it would be rather ignorant of me to do so without the proof.

Not so much you, but your source. The Wheel outdates the original settlement of Baalbek, but not the structure.

If you have a look at that site I keep linking to - This One LINK it refutes most of the information that has been presented as "proof" of AA theory. It has several sections, all dealing with specific episodes of AA, which in turn seems to mostly regurgitate known claims such as Daniken's.

my hand hurts. you know because im typing.

Mine to, but it has more to do with those mountains you mentioned.

Id love to hear your opinion, (based on the execution of history books of course),

what was the need for the gigantic blocks and the necessary altitude for which this was erected? why such extreme measures? id really prefer to hear your own theory, this is if you even submit to one of your own. regardless if it is based off of so called fact.

My opinion is not so much based on working Egyptology, but Egyptian culture in general, I find the idea of an afterlife desirable, but find myself unable to have any faith in it, and this comes from the history of the Afterlife, as art of a personal pursuit which seems to be largely influenced by Egyptian texts. Why such extreme measures? These pyramids and artefacts are designed as tombs, despite alternate theories all texts and existing records point at this. Not to mention it is a common human theme amongst rising cultures. Heaven is a long way away, right up there past the clouds, so you have to build big things so they can see it, not to mention bigger is better according to some, and man seems to think Gods are just like us, but huge. As such I have seen the texts referred to by Hawass and his ilk, and they stand to scrutiny. As per the above link, AA does not, so it seems little deduction is required by me to understand who is being genuine here.