Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Good Topic Starter

LucidElement

What do you think would happen, if all our scientists, NASA, government focused only on the Unexplained Mysteries of the world, like how did they get where they did from that place? how did the ancient civilizations build such amazing works of art, with such little technology? ect... so my over all question to UM is what to do you think would happen or what do you think we would find, if we took our greatest scientists ect.. to ponder the world? do you think we could find a lot of awnsers? (side note: im sure a lot of people are thinking that the government knows a lot, i think they do, but say they dont know anything, what would you guys say for this question?) Please reply UM.. very curious to hear what you have to say

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LucidElement

• The Caspian Hare

• peacelover

• chico del nacho

well...im sure alot of things would be answered...i mean what do you think hahha if anyone focused on anything they would get results! im sure it would just sum up alot of qestions....ugh yah...pretty obvious answer

ugh yah not really that obvious, its called unexplained, people been researching these for years and years.. and there are still so many questions, so its really not the obvious?

I think they'd waste a lot of time and money at the expense of worthwhile research.

Hello.

I think that, to understand the Great Science of the Ancients, we should not use Science in our modern conception, but a science based on intuition.

Being a geobiologist, it is what I do with my pendulum and rod masters. Especially when I go and study megalithic structures. I realise that archeologists stay at the surface of things and do not understand the real interest of the monument.

Whereas, dowsing and geobiology allow us - may be not to understand everything - but at least, to perceive certain of the deep reasons of such structures.

So, our scientists would be useful to certain researches, but most of the studies would have to be done by intuitive people, just the way the Ancients did.

Bye

Olivier

ahh not true, Redneck, lol funny name... but ever think of this??? looking at the mysteries of the past can be a peephole into the future, which would actually mean that we're movin in a forward progress! For isntance, say your on an island and every 100 years the tide gets so big that you drown or float away. Now , the people living on the island can do some research and find out when their going to die, then find a means of living instead.

wow that example was so bad..dont make fun of my example or else!

See, the thing is that our scientists are working on unexplained mysteries, and making fairly regular progress. That is why they get paid. If somebody were to pay them to research some of the things that have been suggested here (and that is a really big if), some might, but the great majority would be fairly unwilling to devote their time and expertise to subjects with such little credibility that they have not advanced in any significant way in the hundreds of years they have existed. It would be much like asking one to prove the physical existance of the Greek Gods. Most would answer: "What's the point?"

Problem is that most of the things that are unexplained are that way because of the governments and different agencies. They would take the time, or the money to prove answers to questions that they have being trying to bury for years!

good point kryso

A few years ago NASA programmed a Mars probe to photograph the Cydonia region of Mars in response to the public interest over the "face" that was supposedly there. They spent millions of dollars and many man hours to send this probe across the solar system, in part to placate the X-files loving public. They found nothing extraordinary, in fact they showed pretty conclusively that the face was nothing but a trick of the light. The reaction by the UFO crowd was to accuse them of simply covering up evidence of a Martian civilization. Is it any wonder more scientists don't take up the cause of unexplained mysteries?

If you want to investigate unexplained mysteries you have to raise the money to do it yourself.

And there are plenty of mysteries in mainstream science - dark matter, black holes, the origin of the universe, etc. to keep us busy. We don't need to waste our scientists chasing flying hubcaps and dragon's balls when they could be working on a cure for cancer.

Dear LucidElement:

You are right. It is a good topic starter.

My two cents is: I am wondering if the scientists of our nation and/or perhaps of the world are as we speak performing such tasks. I am wondering if these scientists are already curious as to the Unexplained and trying to find the answers. I am also wondering that if this were true, could this be how we seem to have been able to have created so many technologies in the last 20 years?

I realize that my comments or "wonderings" appear naive. I am not a scientist. I am not sure that I understand "geobiology" or the superior forms of science that must be in practice today. I studied science throughout my pre-college days and then took only the requirements at the University to pass and to graduate. Hence, my naivete in speaking intelligently on science.

Thanks again

Peacelover

I think they'd waste a lot of time and money at the expense of worthwhile research.

302677[/snapback]

worthwhile research like seedless or square watermelons, peanut butter and jelly in the same jar (and the potential lethal uses thereof, i bet), and the spork.

Redneck...NASA sent a special probe to photograph Cydonia to "placate the xfiles loving public"...The reaction of the "ufo crowd" was to accuse NASA of covering-up evidence of a Martian civilisation...Jeez: I think your imagination is somewhat more wild than those you are attempting to discredit.

And there are plenty of mysteries in mainstream science - dark matter, black holes, the origin of the universe, etc. to keep us busy. We don't need to waste our scientists chasing flying hubcaps and dragon's balls when they could be working on a cure for cancer.

Scientists, as far as I know, are indeed wasting a great deal of time and money chasing concepts of 'dark matter' and 'black holes'...And they (scientists) are actually researching cures for cancer.

I don't think any grants of public cash is spent looking at 'hubcaps' or 'dragon balls'...Nor even spent on research of UFO's for that matter. So your opinion and cynical view of there being a Martian civilisation is just that...cynicism.

And incidentally (my opinion) Cydonia and the 'Face' are inconsequential to the fact...There was a civilisation on Mars.

Vimjams

ph34r.gif

I don't think any grants of public cash is spent looking at 'hubcaps' or 'dragon balls'...Nor even spent on research of UFO's for that matter.

That's right. They generally don't, and they shouldn't. The subject of this thread was: "What do you think would happen, if all our scientists, NASA, government focused only on the Unexplained Mysteries of the world". I think it would be a colossal waste, and that's what I said above.

lol thought itd be a great topic starter, not to many replies.. oh well.. thanx UM!!! i appreciate all your guys feedback... but i still think it would be interesting to see what would happen .