Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection VS Privacy

monicarichardson

I know many of you here are quite skilled at AP, so I thought I'd ask: given that just about anybody can learn AP and basically travel without limitations and fly/walk through walls and closed doors, is there such a thing as PRIVACY? Astral Projection is not an openly discussed topic around the world. Every year more and more people become interested in it. Does this mean that every year there is less and less privacy? I know it sounds silly, but can you assume that whenever you take shower, you might not be alone??? :) That's a bit terrifying, don't you think?

Have you done anything immoral while astral projecting? Have you spied on anybody? Went through doors that were not supposed to be open? Seen things that were not supposed to be seen?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OverSword

• White Crane Feather

• monicarichardson

• Himawari69

Top Posters In This Topic

I know many of you here are quite skilled at AP

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know many of you here are quite skilled at AP, so I thought I'd ask: given that just about anybody can learn AP and basically travel without limitations and fly/walk through walls and closed doors, is there such a thing as PRIVACY? Astral Projection is not an openly discussed topic around the world. Every year more and more people become interested in it. Does this mean that every year there is less and less privacy? I know it sounds silly, but can you assume that whenever you take shower, you might not be alone??? :) That's a bit terrifying, don't you think?

Have you done anything immoral while astral projecting? Have you spied on anybody? Went through doors that were not supposed to be open? Seen things that were not supposed to be seen?

Accidentally I stumbled into a young woman dream walking in her own house and it scared the crap out of her. But no. Sponsoring emotions would prevent a mal aligned traveler from spieing on others. When you are in that particular state of conciousness, you cannot hide from yourself selfish acts are acts of fear and fear is a block even a wall to a spirit traveler. This does not stop an accidental or benevolent intrusion though.

Lol I have always been paranoid to shower because of the fear of being spied on by astral travelers, if it bothers you too, shower with a bathing suit, sounds silly but works, I never shower with a bathing suit but I used too in 9th grade, all those stories about ap peeping toms do nothing but make you paranoid -_-