Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bobby Brown released from jail

Commander CMG

Bobby Brown has been released from prison after spending just nine hours behind bars.

The singer - the ex-husband of the late Whitney Houston - barely had time to settle into his cell following his incarceration on Wednesday morning for his third driving under the influence (DUI) conviction.

Read more

Wonder what he will do when he gets home......... clean his new car before taking it out for a spin?

• Like 1

Wonder what he will do when he gets home......... clean his new car before taking it out for a spin?

Probably, just after he has knocked his bit of fluff about the house first, teaching her not to get lippy.

• Like 2

Probably, just after he has knocked his bit of fluff about the house first, teaching her not to get lippy.

haha.th_smiley-hilarious.gif

Silly me, yep, the man has his priorities.

What bull is this was anybody here they would get the full sentence.

But he will be back in jail within a year mark my words trouble finds trouble makers

Look at you people trying to hold this man down,discriminating against his right to drive because of the.....Oh wait a second if i had 3 DUI offenses i would be found somewhere underneath the prison.Rich piece of **** walks.God Bless America

• Like 1

I spent a week in jail once... before even being arraigned and charged. (only time i was ever in jail btw... i'm a sweety lol )

just goes to show fame and money will keep you out of jail. bet he gets to keep his license too... pathetic. drunk drivers should be punished far more severely than they are.

Has bobby brown been portrayed as violent toward women? I never heard that before...

Or is this about animal abuse? What is 'bit of fluff'?

Nm I looked it up.... aww sorry my love whitney he beat you up... alcohol isnt nice. And crack, I dobt know if that makes you violent or not but it sure makes your brain worst and worst and worst.. poor guys. I liked both of them back in the day. There is help but they just cant see it. I think a year for a crackhead is like a month for us (noncrackheads) they always plan on quit ting but tomorrow never comes and the years just fly by.. next thing you know its been 20 years since you made and album, you walking out of jail on your third dui and everybodys 'talkin all this stuff about me why dont they just let me live." <song lyrics lol....

You can do it bobby! Put down the pipe!

Edited by SpiritWriter

I spent a week in jail once... before even being arraigned and charged. (only time i was ever in jail btw... i'm a sweety lol )

I remember. So hows the wife and kids?

Has bobby brown been portrayed as violent toward women? I never heard that before...

Or is this about animal abuse? What is 'bit of fluff'?

Nm I looked it up.... aww sorry my love whitney he beat you up... alcohol isnt nice. And crack, I dobt know if that makes you violent or not but it sure makes your brain worst and worst and worst.. poor guys. I liked both of them back in the day. There is help but they just cant see it. I think a year for a crackhead is like a month for us (noncrackheads) they always plan on quit ting but tomorrow never comes and the years just fly by.. next thing you know its been 20 years since you made and album, you walking out of jail on your third dui and everybodys 'talkin all this stuff about me why dont they just let me live." <song lyrics lol....

You can do it bobby! Put down the pipe!

Are you being sarcastic? i hope so. There is no defending this piece of garbage.

Are you being sarcastic? i hope so. There is no defending this piece of garbage.

Sarcastic about what?

He needs healing. He could be like the skinny guy of the five heart beats... drug addiction is a disease and mental problem my friend. Piece of garbage? Ok... im gonna go home and rock some of his cuts....

He needs healing. He could be like the skinny guy of the five heart beats... drug addiction is a disease and mental problem my friend. Piece of garbage? Ok... im gonna go home and rock some of his cuts....

He's a wife-beater.

Frankly, some time as someone called Bubba's pillow would work miracles for scum like him.

• Like 3

drug addiction is a disease and mental problem my friend.....

that is right, a problem, addict's problem, than they become our problem. and we want that problem locked away.

• Like 1

And his wife beating? it is not because he has a mental problem, it is because he is arrogant and thinks he is immune from the law. His head and ego are bigger than his morals.

3 times now (from what we know of) he has been out in his car driving when he should not have been, what I do not understand is how some people can defend this when they should be more concerned about the innocent people on the street who could get hurt and which he obviously does not give a damn about because he keeps on doing it?

Healing? surely thats a joke?

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1