Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Xbox 360 Live Hacked?

Vaise

It seems tehre are reports of a group have hacked XboX live. People are not happy after paying for a "Secure Online service" and having it hacked is pretty bad. Last year Sony was also hacked along with the CIA website and paypal to name others.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/03/20/microsoft-xbox-live-accounts-hacked/

Hope no one getting badly affected by this, ID Theft can destroy lives. Bloomin hackers.

Well that's really bad as you have to use your email account to sign into Xbox live... Not as bad as PSN being down for as long as it was though. lol

Thats why my husband uses an email account made up just for xbox, they can hack that all they like, theres nothing on there.

• Like 3

ive just removed all my girlfriends cards from her live account. It may not be as bad as the PSN outtage but the fact you pay for there live service kinda makes it a kick in the face to paying customer. Many a times ive been told by people " i pay for the security" what they paying for now?

• Like 1

Thats why my husband uses an email account made up just for xbox, they can hack that all they like, theres nothing on there.

I do too. But often times I don't have a live account anyways. I wouldn't be a valuable target either.

• Like 1

I do too. But often times I don't have a live account anyways. I wouldn't be a valuable target either.

I just don`t get this xbox live thing, he sits there laughing and saying "did you see that?" after all these years he still doesn`t realize I JUST DON`t CARE to watch him getting blown up or blowing up others, but hey! it keeps him happy for a few hours and off my back.relieved.gif

I doubt us lowly gamers have much to worry about. They'd probably go after high profile gamers.

• Like 1

I just don`t get this xbox live thing, he sits there laughing and saying "did you see that?" after all these years he still doesn`t realize I JUST DON`t CARE to watch him getting blown up or blowing up others, but hey! it keeps him happy for a few hours and off my back.relieved.gif

The perfect wife. My g/f HATES me playing Xbox. Maybe you could have a word with her? :)

• Like 1

The perfect wife. My g/f HATES me playing Xbox. Maybe you could have a word with her? :)

I love him playing football on Sunday afternoon, his got that Fifa 13 thingy my bob game and must say its pretty wicked. I love footy on a Sunday afternoon in the background while I am plotting around doing my bits. I must be weird!

Ive spent the early part of this year on my PS3 My GF wishs id spend more time on the Xbox with her :P

• Like 1

I doubt us lowly gamers have much to worry about. They'd probably go after high profile gamers.

Tell that to Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory.. Loved the episode when his account was hacked.

• Like 1

I love him playing football on Sunday afternoon, his got that Fifa 13 thingy my bob game and must say its pretty wicked. I love footy on a Sunday afternoon in the background while I am plotting around doing my bits. I must be weird!

She's great when it comes to me watching football. Playing it, not so much. :D

Not played this year's Fifa. Might need to get it, even though I'm only a mid-level player.

Tell that to Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory.. Loved the episode when his account was hacked.

That was different!!! they stole Glen his Battle Ostrich, !!!

Edited by Vaise

He has just come back with world snooker 2011......2011?? and it cost him 26 squid?

he is moaning that he did not get a big enough clap for a shot.

What is it with you boys?shakinghead.gif

th_AnimatedLaughingSmiley.gif

• Like 1