Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO hovers over aeroplane in Manitoba

A MUFON report has described an unusual sighting that took place over Lowe Farm, Manitoba a week ago.

A witness has reported sighting a UFO hovering over an aeroplane in Lowe Farm, Manitoba on 14 March, 2013 at 4:20 PM. This report has been obtained from a testimony included in the database of Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 1

Pics/video or it didn't happen

Many reports may be able to be explained but many can't. I think they have been coming here for a long time and wonder why they are watching us. Are we a lab experiment or what?

• Like 2

Since the individual indicated the aircraft was flying towards him, it would have been difficult to determine the distances between the aircraft and trailing ufo and could even substantiate an illusion of hovering. So, with that effect as a given, a potentially more plausible explanation given might be a tow plane pulling a drogue, glider, or drone. It's also interesting to note the individual had indicated a previous encounter and was therefore more observant. If so, then I would have expected that the individual would have been more prepared to obtain a pic.

• Like 1

“I was unable to see this object as clearly as I did on my Dec 12 2011 sighting but am almost certain that the object was indeed identical.”

Give it another 2 years and the next story will be he has been abducted!

Almost certain??? and then - indeed identical???

Can we get a report from the pilot of the plane, maybe he saw something too?

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

Even with pics - it may not have happened.

Even with pics - it may not have happened.

It's not true if it's not on YouTube.

• Like 1

Everyone has a cellphone. No-one has a picture or video? Why even report it.

cool dude but maybe there is no alien life we wish to find except Gof.

Who`s Gof?

Without any evidence at all(pics,etc..,) this is pointless.

• Like 1

Without any evidence at all(pics,etc..,) this is pointless.

Weird, that evidence doesn't just pop up on the interweb, huh?

Everybody send in your UFO stories now and you too could appear here in U M

• Like 1

Pics of an Alien in a bikini or it didn't happen.

Alien's don't wear bikini's or anything else. They just seem to be butt naked all the time.

They're "kinky" :w00t:

• Like 3

LOL even If pics were taken I doubt anyone would believe they were alien spacecrafts on here

@twobytwice, not every cell has a camera. Mine is cheap lol.

And people can still report UFO even if they haven't taken a pic or vid, like they did years ago.

I wonder why some post on this forum if so uninterested in unexplained mysteries.

why make a story about this with out proof. It's always the same thing no proof!! no videos or close up pics!

why make a story about this with out proof. It's always the same thing no proof!! no videos or close up pics!

Well, if that were the case, there would be zero threads. Do I need to put "You're not going to find proof on the internet" in my signature? For all the self-proclaimed brainiacs around here, that's a fact few can seem to wrap their heads around. (Not necessarily you, pitchp).

Alien's don't wear bikini's or anything else. They just seem to be butt naked all the time.

They're "kinky" :w00t:

Well, if they land where I live they're gonna be too darn cold to be "kinky"....might go from being grey to blue though.

• Like 4

lucky i wish i had see a UFO i want to see one but not get abducted of course lol anyway where is this called Farm, Manitoba?i always look at the guy during the day and sometimes during the night like for a hour nothing yet but i still try and hope to see one of course or various.did this person takes more pictures and has more info i am a believer but I'm just saying

Pics of an Alien in a bikini or it didn't happen.

LOVE YOUR AVATAR MAN

Well, if they land where I live they're gonna be too darn cold to be "kinky"....might go from being grey to blue though.

LOL

The witness states:

Finally, the witness describes how he has been watching the skies since his last UFO sighting.

“ I have been watching the skies in this region since my first sighting and this has been the first UFO I have witnessed since that time.”

So he's seen UFOs before. Is an active skywatcher since a similar sighting just over a year ago, but yet he doesn't carry a camera with him at all times?

I mean I've got a camera on me at all times and I'm not even hunting for UFOs or Bigfoot. Funny how the folks most interested in this phenomenon never seem to have a camera. You'd think it would be the other way around.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 2