Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another Obama failure

Merc14

Economy in tatters, worst unemploymment since the depression, unprecedented debt, a failed economic policy and no budget since taking office. What a record, can Obama fail at anything else? Well, yes he can, how about foreign policy. What a mess this incompetent fool and his band of progressive misfits have made of foreign policy.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/03/20/obamas-middle-east-policy-in-tatters-column/2004343/

• Like 5

Economy in tatters, worst unemploymment since the depression, unprecedented debt, a failed economic policy and no budget since taking office. What a record, can Obama fail at anything else? Well, yes he can, how about foreign policy. What a mess this incompetent fool and his band of progressive misfits have made of foreign policy.

http://www.usatoday....column/2004343/

We call all of this "Change we can believe in" Merc :td:

• Like 2

even though your unemployment is falling slowly and no gives damn about Israel anyway

even though your unemployment is falling slowly and no gives damn about Israel anyway

No it's not. The number who are counted as unemployed is falling because they have given up looking for a job, or at least the government says they have given up looking for a job, so they are no longer counted and the number of jobs available has decreased since the economy has tanked and no one is hiring. Both combined along with a liberal dose of doctoring the numbers keeps unemployment about level at an abysmal 8% but in reality it is much higher after Obama and his band of folls spent $6T tryong to make a few jobs. At least you didn't blame Bush so we are making progress.

Back on subject, even the Palestinians, after all of Obama's pandering, think Obama sucks.

http://www.telegraph...-West-Bank.html

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

Once again being a outsider your opinion is misguided,you believe everything you hear from the msm.Our unemployment hasnt really changed one damn bit,the holliday season just boosted numbers for a short amount of time with part time jobs.Some studies have shown that our unemployment levels far exceed the numbers most are fed.Being a citizen here these numbers are far more realistic when one looks around with their eyes open ;)

• Like 4

I would say in Asia Obama is about the most popular US President ever. Even Muslims like him. Of course this stems from his third-world origins and his links to Indonesia.

The US economy has had a much slower resurgence than it should have. This surprised me because the Fed was and still is so free with money. What has held it back is I think Obama's fault -- anti-business regulation and rhetoric and uncertainty as to taxes and health care mandates. They may have learned a lesson from this that no recovery happens until business are willing to take risks and invest. At least they seem to have awoken when it comes to natural gas.

Don't blame Obama for things going wrong in the Middle East. Things there never do anything but go wrong.

I think the Republicans are much worse off coming into the next election. They seem to be stuck in the mud with conservative social issues that less and less ring with Americans in general.

• Like 3

I would say in Asia Obama is about the most popular US President ever. Even Muslims like him. Of course this stems from his third-world origins and his links to Indonesia.

The US economy has had a much slower resurgence than it should have. This surprised me because the Fed was and still is so free with money. What has held it back is I think Obama's fault -- anti-business regulation and rhetoric and uncertainty as to taxes and health care mandates. They may have learned a lesson from this that no recovery happens until business are willing to take risks and invest. At least they seem to have awoken when it comes to natural gas.

Don't blame Obama for things going wrong in the Middle East. Things there never do anything but go wrong.

I think the Republicans are much worse off coming into the next election. They seem to be stuck in the mud with conservative social issues that less and less ring with Americans in general.

Its nice when some non-americans can give educated opinions on our state of affairs without sounding like piers morgan or some other msm soldier. :tu:

• Like 4

Wonder why that is.

I think it has something to do with his name.

Hawai'i isn't generally considered a third world country. I agree with the rest of your post.

• Like 1

Yes I know Hawaii isn't third world, but Kenya is. "Origins" can refer to one's ancestors.

Yes I know Hawaii isn't third world, but Kenya is. "Origins" can refer to one's ancestors.

Roger. Just wondering where you were going with that statement. We do have "birthers" posting here. Just wanted to see if you were one of them.

Economy in tatters, worst unemploymment since the depression, unprecedented debt, a failed economic policy

Then with stocks setting new records, having their best 10 day stretch since 1996, and increasing by more than 100% since their lows in 2006

In February 2009, we lost 651K jobs. In February 2013, we added 236K jobs. Again, for the mathematically challenged, that’s a positive shift of 887K jobs from our losses in February 2009 to our gains in February 2013

On January 20, 2009 our national debt was $10.6 trillion, today it’s $16.7 trillion—for a $6.1 trillion increase. For the mathematically challenged, $6.1 trillion is less than $10.6 trillion. This also doesn’t factor in the money spent in 2009, which gets tagged to President Obama, was actually passed by Bush.

*This also doesn’t take into account much of the cost of both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars had not been put on our books by the Bush administration.

Corporate profits are up 171% since President Obama took office and are at their highest levels, relative to the size of economic growth, since 1947.

--- that seems to debunk just about all your false beliefs http://www.forwardprogressives.com/debunking-almost-every-republican-lie-against-president-obama/#.UU9sFd9p7OA.reddit

The number who are counted as unemployed is falling because they have given up looking for a job,

I hate to burst your bubble, but the unemployment rate never includes those who have given up looking for work. This isn’t a shift in what defines our unemployment rate, this is how ithasbeen calculated for quite some time.

--- more false facts from you. http://www.forwardprogressives.com/debunking-almost-every-republican-lie-against-president-obama/#.UU9sFd9p7OA.reddit

So sad that you believe any of that. $7T and no jobs. Where did it all go?

It is amazing isnt it?7 tril $ more people on welfare and food stamps than ever before by far,every time you turn around people cannot find work,jobs cutting hours left and right so they do not have to pay for barry care."Change" must be some pretty potent s**t! :w00t:

• Like 2

Check this out:

The latest government figures reveal that an astonishing number of people are collecting public benefits such as food stamps and disability checks, revealing an alarming trend of dependence on government rather than self-sufficiency associated with the American dream.

A record 5.4 million workers have applied for federal disability checks since President Obama took office, according to a news report that cites recent government figures. This is straining already-stretched government finances while posing a long-term economic threat by creating an ever-growing pool of permanently dependent working-age Americans, the report says.

Since the recession supposedly ended in mid 2009, the number of people who have applied for disability benefits is double the job growth figure, according the report which includes an informative chart. In just the first four months of this year, 539,000 joined the disability rolls and more than 725,000 applied for the federal benefit. That means nearly 11 million people are on disability, according to the Social Security Administration.

Also this week, government figures reveal that a record number are getting food stamps and the figure will keep rising. This is not surprising since the Obama Administration has promoted the program like there’s no tomorrow in an effort to eradicate “food insecure households.” In fact, the administration has spent millions of dollars to recruit even more food-stamp recipients and has doled out hefty cash rewards to states that sign up the most people. One state even bragged about a $5 million performance bonus it got from the feds for its “swift processing of applications.”

This week the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) reveals that 45 million people—one out of every seven U.S. residents—got food stamps in 2011, a whopping 70% increase from 2007. This represents a cost of $72 billion for U.S. taxpayers, which is a substantial increase from $30 billion four years earlier. For at least the next two years the food-stamp rolls will get even bigger, according the CBO, which studies economic and budgetary issues for Congress.

This undoubtedly leaves the out-of-control welfare program vulnerable to fraud and corruption. Just last month the inspector general of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), the agency that allocates food stamps, published a scathing report detailing how many recipients use their benefits to buy drugs, weapons and other contraband from unscrupulous vendors. Some trade food stamps for reduced amounts of cash, according to USDA watchdog.

• Like 1

I hate to burst your bubble, but the unemployment rate never includes those who have given up looking for work. This isn’t a shift in what defines our unemployment rate, this is how ithasbeen calculated for quite some time.

--- more false facts from you. http://www.forwardpr...sFd9p7OA.reddit

That kinda misses the point. Of course those who have stopped looking for work are not counted, but the idea is that the number who have given up has increased, causing a false appearance of a drop in unemployment.I'm not sure if this is the real reason or if employment is increasing; a more important number is the proportion of the population as a whole who have jobs.That the economy is recovering, way too slowly, is true, but I think no thanks to Obama but entirely because of very free money policy from the Fed.

• Like 4

For the mathematically challenged 16.7 trillion is more than 10.6 trillion.

You have a funny way of justifying spending. At least he only spent 3/5 as much of the total debt he assumed in four years as every president combined in the last 232 years. What is the logic? At least he didn't spend ten? At his rate he'll spend 12t by time e gets the hell out of here.

Plus your net gain of jobs could easily be seen as a loss of 400k jobs.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-
  • Like 4

It is the end of the world.... xD

12/12/12 is running late :D

• Like 1

Yeah, I heard about the stock market enjoying unprecedented gains, and all is rainbows, sunshine, and unicorns according to the liberal media. They at least do understand the economy is psychologically based. But what they don't understand is, it's not entirely psychologically based. The situation on the ground here is not good, no matter what kind of picture they attempt to paint.

You heard it here first folks, the stock market will suddenly hit the bucket just as quickly as it rose from it. It will happen soon, just wait and see. And when a new thread is started about it, my opening comment will be "told ya".

• Like 1

Unlike 2008 when he had no record I could understand people supporting him and his "change" agenda, but 4 years and trillions later so many still support him and act like his s%#t doesn't stink. Like he can do no wrong.

Maybe he is the anti-christ and has millions and millions of the weak of mind under his spell. To me he is a tratior and a liar and should be up for impeachment.

I'm just afraid by 2016 he'll have successfully changed the term laws and we'll be stuck with his royal highness forever. God help America! By then my only hope will be that our military leaders will have had enough and a true revolt will de-thone him and the rest of his a$$ kissing minons.

• Like 4

Unlike 2008 when he had no record I could understand people supporting him and his "change" agenda, but 4 years and trillions later so many still support him and act like his s%#t doesn't stink. Like he can do no wrong.

Maybe he is the anti-christ and has millions and millions of the weak of mind under his spell. To me he is a tratior and a liar and should be up for impeachment.

I'm just afraid by 2016 he'll have successfully changed the term laws and we'll be stuck with his royal highness forever. God help America! By then my only hope will be that our military leaders will have had enough and a true revolt will de-thone him and the rest of his a$$ kissing minons.

I really fear this, also. Check this out:

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/01/14/three-terms-for-barack-obama/

By the way, this goes against the 22nd Amendment, but we all know Obama would wipe his a$$ with our Constitution given the chance...

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

• Like 3

because nothing says "democracy in action" as a military coup, followed by martial law "until time is right for an election". Show me one country in recent years where thst happened and the country was better off aftereards.

• Like 1