Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot believer shares hairs and skin

Still Waters

Keep an open mind people, Bigfoot/Sasquatch may be out there. After all you are on the unexplained-mysteries website. People are seeing something, what a great mystery! :alien:

And how did they verify that it was a sample of orang pendak hair?

Have you? I suspect that you and I both lack the zoological qualifications to make judgments on animal hair samples based upon visual examination.

There's no point in me examining the two images because I know nothing about how to identify or compare animal hair samples. I strongly suspect, based upon your history and your sub-hypothetical and sub-pseudoscientific theories about animal behaviour and evolution that you couldn't identify a photo of a dog if presented with one, nevermind be able to offer a judgment about animal hair samples.

Here's the footage of Sahar finding an Orang Pendek hair sample with Extreme Expeditions

Keep an open mind people, Bigfoot/Sasquatch may be out there. After all you are on the unexplained-mysteries website. People are seeing something, what a great mystery! :alien:

funny-pictures-history-the-problem-with-being-so-open-minded-is-that-eventually-your-brains-fall-out.jpg?w=500&h=331