Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just Another Dream

ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Hi everyone,

So last week I had a dream that I met my husbands mother. His mom died back in 1997 or 1998 of Diabetes when he was only 11 years old. So in my dream, I met her, I couldnt see her face. I really can't remember the whole dream, but I told his mom in my dream, "And your son kept telling me that you died a long time ago."

When I woke up, I told my husband right away. I even asked him if it was possible that she was either visiting or whatever, but he just said he doesnt know. I have been thinking to myself why I dreamed that I met her.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for reading.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

• White Crane Feather

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

So last week I had a dream that I met my husbands mother. His mom died back in 1997 or 1998 of Diabetes when he was only 11 years old. So in my dream, I met her, I couldnt see her face. I really can't remember the whole dream, but I told his mom in my dream, "And your son kept telling me that you died a long time ago."

When I woke up, I told my husband right away. I even asked him if it was possible that she was either visiting or whatever, but he just said he doesnt know. I have been thinking to myself why I dreamed that I met her.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for reading.

It's possible, my guess is that there is an internal conflict or stress somewhere. Potentially feeling bad that your husband lost his mother so early. It's hard to tell. How did your husband deal with it? I lost my dad when I was 19 the year after that, and I'm still not over it.

It's possible, my guess is that there is an internal conflict or stress somewhere. Potentially feeling bad that your husband lost his mother so early. It's hard to tell. How did your husband deal with it? I lost my dad when I was 19 the year after that, and I'm still not over it.

Well he was only 11 and he has told me that he doesnt remember that much while she was still alive. His father was a little mean to him and mom was always there to defend him. And on the day that she died he told me that her last words were "Please take care of my little baby."

And how would you expect a little 11 year old without his mother?? Sad, of course. He even said that after her death he had dreams with her. And when I had this dream, I had to ask him if he hasnt haf dreams with her and he said no. His lat dream he had with her was that his mom was showing him something, I cant really remember what, sorry, but yeah. I still have my mom and dad, but I know that my husband would really love to have his mom next to him, he has told me many times. *cries* :)

Well he was only 11 and he has told me that he doesnt remember that much while she was still alive. His father was a little mean to him and mom was always there to defend him. And on the day that she died he told me that her last words were "Please take care of my little baby."

And how would you expect a little 11 year old without his mother?? Sad, of course. He even said that after her death he had dreams with her. And when I had this dream, I had to ask him if he hasnt haf dreams with her and he said no. His lat dream he had with her was that his mom was showing him something, I cant really remember what, sorry, but yeah. I still have my mom and dad, but I know that my husband would really love to have his mom next to him, he has told me many times. *cries* :)

:( yes. I can tell by your words that you share his wound. Your dreams will reflect this, but I do believe real visits in dreams do happen.

:( yes. I can tell by your words that you share his wound. Your dreams will reflect this, but I do believe real visits in dreams do happen.

And to be honest, this is the first time I have had a visit in my dreams. There has been some of my family members that have died but i never met them.