Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ted Nugent says No Fat Chicks

Ashotep

In a garrulous internet-radio interview with conspiracy buff Pete Santilli, rock singer and firearms advocate Ted Nugent called President Barack Obama a Nazi, declared that Cuban people don’t know how to wash themselves and decried the life-threatening hazards of “fat chicks.” According to Media Matters, Nugent also bragged about his alcohol and drug free life and claimed that he wants to punch filmmaker Michael Moore “in the throat.”

Ted Nugent: ‘No fat chicks’ because they’ll ‘kill you’

This man is a real unexplained mystery to me. Why what he says even matters? Claims he never used drugs but admitted to a magazine a long time ago that he did. Insulting to everyone, wants to use violence against Michael Moore.

• Like 2

This man is a real unexplained mystery to me. Why what he says even matters? Claims he never used drugs but admitted to a magazine a long time ago that he did. Insulting to everyone, wants to use violence against Michael Moore.

the guy is a complete and utter moron.

• Like 4

Honestly this guy is a barrel of laughs :lol: I dont agree with a lot of what he says and he is mostly crazy but he believes in freedom of speech and the right to bear arms.I wont defend what he says,but if i had to i would defend his right to say it. :tu:

• Like 6

He is a moron but yes he does speak up for freedom of speech and the right to bear arms. The using violence against Michael Moore is over the top. I don't like Moore but I wouldn't physically attack him, I think he would, he seems kind of nutty.

• Like 1

Ted Nugent for President....

69281_10151506270225359_689310014_n.png

6703_10151506077175359_88739061_n.jpg

ted-nugent-for-president-demotivati.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah, he is too way over the top for me, but you gotta love his freedom and unapologetic personality. He's not fake. I did see him open for KISS in...'97? and he was a great performer but his politcal rants did get a little tiring.

• Like 3

I thought he was going to be dead or was going to leave the country by now. Why are you still here, Ted?

Sorry, I can't defend a pedophile's right to anything. He makes me want to punch things, preferably him.

• Like 3

Don't be so sensitive. Most of what he says is for shock value anyway.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 3

He is a moron but yes he does speak up for freedom of speech and the right to bear arms. The using violence against Michael Moore is over the top. I don't like Moore but I wouldn't physically attack him, I think he would, he seems kind of nutty.

Honestly if i was ever around moore i would try my best to just ignore him.Although he is a brash,in your face,loud mouth type and i would probably wind up kicking his ass after so long of him vomiting his rhetoric my way :lol:

• Like 1

I'd actually like to see Nug throw some donuts at Moore, that would actually be entertaining. :lol:

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

Just so we are clear:

The same guy who said this about Obama:

“The President of the United States Barack Hussein Obama went to the Vietnam Memorial Wall. He did his smoke and mirrors scam. He pretended to show respect and honor, 58,000 American warriors who died fighting communism. And then he hired, appointed and associates with communists,” Nugent told Santilli. “If you can’t see through the dishonesty and the scamming of this president with that scenario fresh in your mind, then that’s literally like, I guess that would be like, I don’t know, a German in 1938 pretending to respect the Jews and then going home and putting on his brown shirt and forcing his neighbors onto a train to be burned to death.”

Then he went on to say this about his contribution "against communism" in the same Vietnam war:

“I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body,” he said. “No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer — stuff I never touched — buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death. Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, p*** the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.”

Additionally, prior to the physical interview, “I snorted some crystal methedrine. Talk about one wounded *snip*. A guy put up four lines, and it was for all four of us, but I didn’t know and I’m vacuuming that poop right up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop.”

:yes:Yes, Ted, Yes you are.

Then he goes on to believe this of himself:

“But you know the funny thing about it? I’d make an incredible army man. I’d be a colonel before you knew what hit you..." - No Ted, you really wouldn't and thank God you were too chicken poop to try.

And the best part is he tries to sell this about himself:

“You see, I never poisoned my body,” he bragged over the phone. “My parents taught me that my gift of life is embodied in the sacred temple. So no drugs, no alcohol, no tobacco and no fat chicks. Stuff will kill you, Pete, I’m telling you, it’s deadly."

(Can anyone spell hypocritical liar?).

And yet, someone goes and makes a poster saying "Ted Nugent for President" because he is a "real American".

Wow, just wow. I mean this guy has FANS :unsure2:, Really? . *goes away shaking her head in disbelief and wondering how anyone can claim this guy has an ounce of honesty inside him about anything*.

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 3

And yet, someone goes and makes a poster saying "Ted Nugent for President" because he is a "real American".

Everything you posted was his past, and he will admit his stupidity.....

As for President, Hell Yes!

Edited by Sakari

*goes away shaking her head in disbelief and wondering how anyone can claim this guy has an ounce of honesty inside him about anything*.

Oh im sure if we all really dug super deep through s**t we might be able to find at least one or two little white lies barry may have made in the past ;)

• Like 1

Everything you posted was his past, and he will admit his stupidity.....

As for President, Hell Yes!

He is on record as a hipocrat and a liar - people can't go on record for something they haven't done yet, only what they did "in the past". He insults others as if they "ain't not thing" regarding his attitude to hispanics and "fat women" and you think that mind set should "lead the free world"?.

Your version of a worthy President is pretty frightening

• Like 2

Oh im sure if we all really dug super deep through s**t we might be able to find at least one or two little white lies barry may have made in the past ;)

I am sure you are right but not to this blatant disrespect for the listener or the war veterans degree, his language, attitude and commentary were nothing short of rancid.

- those quotes I made required NO DIGGING whatsoever they were right there in the article.

• Like 1

He is on record as a hipocrat and a liar - people can't go on record for something they haven't done yet, only what they did "in the past". He insults others as if they "ain't not thing" regarding his attitude to hispanics and "fat women" and you think that mind set should "lead the free world"?.

Your version of a worthy President is pretty frightening

It just might be :)

I will only hit on one thing mentioned....Hispanics.

Ted only has a issue with illegal immigrants, and how our Government lets them get free rides in jobs, insurance, medical care, etc.

He blames the government, not the Hispanics.

I agree with him 100%

• Like 2

didn't rate Ted too highly as a musician either ...

Ted for Prez ?

I think he'll scandal himself out of a ticket before the end of the first 30 days of campaign trail, you just know he will

:lol:

• Like 1

I am sure you are right but not to this blatant disrespect for the listener or the war veterans degree, his language, attitude and commentary were nothing short of rancid.

- those quotes I made required NO DIGGING whatsoever they were right there in the article.

Im actually suprised the irony of what i said escaped you,Barry and Joe dirt get up there and lie to us all every single day.One would not have to dig very deep,remember benghazi?It was all about a movie no intel suggested otherwise :w00t:

• Like 2

It just might be :)

I will only hit on one thing mentioned....Hispanics.

Ted only has a issue with illegal immigrants, and how our Government lets them get free rides in jobs, insurance, medical care, etc.

He blames the government, not the Hispanics.

I agree with him 100%

Every country has an issue with illegal immigrants and the perceived "handouts" they receive. Personally, I think it is just selfishness on the part of complainants. Here in Australia it is all about the boat people.

Desperate people pleading for assylum deserves a humanitarian response not a self serving one - the United Nations claims the same and governments the world over do the best they can to raise the desperate up to a fair living standard - I have zero issues with that.

Im actually suprised the irony of what i said escaped you,Barry and Joe dirt get up there and lie to us all every single day.One would not have to dig very deep,remember benghazi?It was all about a movie no intel suggested otherwise :w00t:

It was about intelligence and what did and did not reach the presidential office in the first days of the report. Bush, however, had many many months to ascertain the facts of WMD in Iraq and the evidence that the whole administration blatantly knew there were none before the troops went in rates a heck of a lot higher than Benghazi, and yet ....

Irony is a double edged sword.

• Like 1

It was about intelligence and what did and did not reach the presidential office in the first days of the report. Bush, however, had many many months to ascertain the facts of WMD in Iraq and the evidence that the whole administration blatantly knew there were none before the troops went in rates a heck of a lot higher than Benghazi, and yet ....

Irony is a double edged sword.

No double edged sword for me im not a republican either.I knew bush was a liar aswell ;) Hmmmm.....Didnt reach his desk,must be why hilary stroked out before she was supposed to testify?Why was someone not fired for not giving very important info for days?Barry knew damn well what was going on.He also knew damn well it wasnt because of some 7 month old movie :P

• Like 1

No double edged sword for me im not a republican either.I knew bush was a liar aswell ;) Hmmmm.....Didnt reach his desk,must be why hilary stroked out before she was supposed to testify?Why was someone not fired for not giving very important info for days?Barry knew damn well what was going on.He also knew damn well it wasnt because of some 7 month old movie :P

Given that Obama's first public statement on the event mentioned "terrorists" yeah he knew there was information that needed to be verified and made it clear. It was Susan Rice that made the statement about the film clip.

Given that Obama's first public statement on the event mentioned "terrorists" yeah he knew there was information that needed to be verified and made it clear. It was Susan Rice that made the statement about the film clip.

Go back and watch the video he was not refering to that attack in refering to that name.He openly apologized for the video shortly after the events took place.

• Like 2

Go back and watch the video he was not refering to that attack in refering to that name.He openly apologized for the video shortly after the events took place.

Of course he apologized for the video, it was making it's way around the globe in record time and was a crappy video causing increasing unrest (the fact it was not related to the attacks was second fiddle to the trouble it was now causing).