Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ted Nugent says No Fat Chicks

Ashotep

Of course he apologized for the video, it was making it's way around the globe in record time and was a crappy video causing increasing unrest (the fact it was not related to the attacks was second fiddle to the trouble it was now causing).

That video was 7 months old before any of this even went down.He had no place to apologize on my and 350 mil other americans behalf for what 1 person made 7 months beforehand and not a word was mentioned about it before these events.Sure it was a crappy video but freedom of expression and speech.The video was 7 MONTHS OLD someone just decided to use it as an excuse.

• Like 4

Anyways back to topic Crazy Ted :lol:

• Like 1

lol ted for prez? lmao what the hell look who dumasses voted to be in the whitehouse at the moment ted for prez lol yeah i can see it cant belive it but wouldnt put it past any thing

lol ted for prez? lmao what the hell look who dumasses voted to be in the whitehouse at the moment ted for prez lol yeah i can see it cant belive it but wouldnt put it past any thing

Not to be mean, but if you are going to call people dumb asses, you really should use proper grammar and spelling when doing so...... :blush:

• Like 3

Not to be mean, but if you are going to call people dumb asses, you really should use proper grammar and spelling when doing so...... :blush:

:lol:

yep fat chicks can kill you lol

Hopefully before they eat you ....

yep fat chicks can kill you lol

:nw:

Hopefully before they eat you ....

:nw::nw::nw::nw:

• Like 1

HEY sakari yeah bite me what are you a grammer natzi now? might wanta keep this in mind good grammer is only as good as where your standing at at the time you speak it in this case type it so yeah your on the north west coast i'm not so down here in the south where im at it's acceptable useing slang and " dumass" is the same as "dumb ass"

oh and 1 more question just becouse did you vote for oboma?

HEY sakari yeah bite me what are you a grammer natzi now? might wanta keep this in mind good grammer is only as good as where your standing at at the time you speak it in this case type it so yeah your on the north west coast i'm not so down here in the south where im at it's acceptable useing slang and " dumass" is the same as "dumb ass"

oh and 1 more question just becouse did you vote for oboma?

Was a joke buddy :)

I have friends in Virginia, and I do not all ways spell correct, or use correct grammar.

I was making the joke if you call people dumb asses...

Smile.

Also, I did not vote, have not for a while. I have not seen anyone that I would vote for on a ticket in a very long time.

• Like 1