Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman claims to travel universe with aliens

Kipperphoenix

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xYp5kPrs_0[/media]

A self proclaimed psychic woman by the name of Stephany Cohen claims she travels the universe with a group of grey aliens, which she's named "Team Spirit", in a rainbow-lighted UFO. In addition to traversing the galaxy with them, she also claims she's had sex with them.

http://whofortedblog...-psychic-night/

LSD.

More like DMT

• Like 2

AmericanDad_1024x768_RogerKlaus.jpg

On the off chance that she's telling the truth, who could honestly say that they could resist a piece of this?

• Like 2

Interesting person. The funny thing is that she could be telling the thruth. But who knows lol

And she claims to have sex with them aliens?

This is one seriously disturbed woman.

I wouldn't trust her around my pet cockroach.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 5

lol riiiight so she doesn't physically travel with them... she travels with them when her "physical body" is asleep... thats called dreamin lady.

• Like 5

Sadly, there have been any number of people who've claimed to have traveled out with the aliens and had sex with them. God love her, she needs help.

• Like 1

I like her response right around 0:49.

So this is the spaceship that you have been traveling in? "Uh sure!" lol. This is classic and I'm not even half way through yet. Um, um, um, um, um. This lady should be the spokesperson for UM, Unexplained Mysteries that is! :nw:

Edited by Ugly1

Having watched the entire clip listed above now I would like to post that I found one of her comment interesting food for thought. "We are shown what our guides let us see when we are asleep". Just thought that was an interesting thought. Not necessarily any truth in it for everyone, but worth pondering on for a few moments at least.

Has anyone bothered to ask her why she came back ?

• Like 3

I think the psychological line between fantasy and reality is even more than blurred with this lady...I'd say it was missing completely actually.

• Like 6

She is missing the whole picnic!

Cracking hair-do though!

Maybe the aliens did it for her.

I would like to know if she has ever been called up to do jury service or ever will, we could do without these kind of minds in a jury determining the fate of others.

• Like 2

Maybe the aliens did it for her.

I would like to know if she has ever been called up to do jury service or ever will, we could do without these kind of minds in a jury determining the fate of others.

Oh I don't know, I can think of quite a few people i'd like to see banished to the outer reaches of the Orion Nebulea....maybe be need more like her on jury service ;)

• Like 1

Oh I don't know, I can think of quite a few people i'd like to see banished to the outer reaches of the Orion Nebulea....maybe be need more like her on jury service ;)

Actually, you make a very good point there. :tsu:

• Like 1

Hmmmm

I think the psychological line between fantasy and reality is even more than blurred with this lady...I'd say it was missing completely actually.

Was it ever there to begin with?

One can claim anything they want, but without solid evidence, it boils down to one persons account. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 1

Yeah she's on something.

I nearly had an aneurysm from laughing when at the 2:20 mark Philip Schofield asks "Who is Ian the Octopus-man?"

:w00t:

• Like 1

I found it too embarrassing to watch,I got as far as Ian the Octopus man and that was it.

Ms. Cohen seems poised and amiable, even when her claims are being seriously doubted. She doesn't have the odd self-presentation or affect one might expect of a mentally disturbed person. Her claims seem to all rest on the belief that what most people would consider dreams, or waking flights of fancy are really mental rapport with extraterrestrial beings, and travel with them through space.

Metaphysical beliefs like this are not subject to rational proof or disproof. Suppose, for a moment, that Ms. Cohen's experiences are, in reality, what she believes them to be. How could an outsider hope to ascertain this? How distinguish between such a reality and something arising solely in the mind of the experiencer?

Edited by bison