Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman claims to travel universe with aliens

Kipperphoenix

Its curious that she described the suitcase and then at the end of the program he shows the suitcase/satchel and it looked nothing like she described. That would have given some credit to her claims, but she couldnt do it.

Its curious that she described the suitcase and then at the end of the program he shows the suitcase/satchel and it looked nothing like she described. That would have given some credit to her claims, but she couldnt do it.

Ms. Cohen was asked to request one of her ET friends to go into the other room and describe the contents of a briefcase to her. None of them appeared inclined to cooperate. The interviewer then asked her to describe the briefcase itself, presumably by the same means. Using instead what she maintained were her own clairvoyant powers, she described a typical briefcase, at the same time indicating her belief that her powers did not work at all times. Her description was incorrect. The object produced did not look like a briefcase to me, at all. One could say, in her favor, that she was told to mentally seek out a nearby briefcase, not a satchel. For all we know, she did visualize a nearby briefcase. There are probably a number of these in a television studio. All of this proves nothing either way, of course. Her description was too general to establish anything definite, except that she knows the appearance of a typical briefcase.

I do hope she had protection, wouldn't want to fall pregnant with an alien hybrid or catch space STD's...

• Like 1

For an advanced race, you think they would have better taste when it comes to banging a woman from our planet.....say Kate Upton, Cindy Crawford, or Sofia Vegara as a start to the list of bangable babes.

• Like 1

Them space dudes might be ugly and they wouldn't go with them.

• Like 1

Them space dudes might be ugly and they wouldn't go with them.

In all fairness though....they are aliens and they have tractor beams and transporter arrays and tubes that go all over the place to suck them into the space ship so they really wouldn't need to worry about looks if you can just grab whoever you want.

Ms. Cohen was asked to request one of her ET friends to go into the other room and describe the contents of a briefcase to her. None of them appeared inclined to cooperate. The interviewer then asked her to describe the briefcase itself, presumably by the same means. Using instead what she maintained were her own clairvoyant powers, she described a typical briefcase, at the same time indicating her belief that her powers did not work at all times. Her description was incorrect. The object produced did not look like a briefcase to me, at all. One could say, in her favor, that she was told to mentally seek out a nearby briefcase, not a satchel. For all we know, she did visualize a nearby briefcase. There are probably a number of these in a television studio. All of this proves nothing either way, of course. Her description was too general to establish anything definite, except that she knows the appearance of a typical briefcase.

Thats what Im saying If she hadnt been so vague in her discription, and actually said what was in the suitcase/satchel that would have went a LONG way to proving her claim

Has anyone ever thought that maybe............... just maybe............. every single person abducted and anally probed was saved from ASS cancer?...

I KNOW IT MAKES YOU THINK :o

Edited by Silver Surfer

Are contactees making a comeback? They were all the rage in the 50's and 60's before we finally got some probes off of this planet and discovered that Venus and Mars were not extraterrestrial metropolitan areas the contactees said they were when they visited these planets.

:w00t:

Well, now we know how the cat got on Red Dwarf. But I would never have guessed that it was by way of immaculate conception.

I think the most amazing thing in the interview is how everyone kept a straight face.

People have been contacting Venusians and Martians remotely on the telly for ages. I think it was a doco on the British Space Race I watched recently that had some amusing examples on it. Embarrassing the reporters still entertain such full on crackpots like they are regular people.

red_dwarf_cat.jpg

Link to BBC Iplayer, but this particular episode does not seem to be working for me :(

• Like 1

Sadly, there have been any number of people who've claimed to have traveled out with the aliens and had sex with them. God love her, she needs help.

Thats true. In fact there are so many people that claim to have mastered creating a out of body experiance that there is probably something to it. In fact im pretty sure I had one myself, unintentionaly. Though I didnt have sex with anyone lol.

Well, now we know how the cat got on Red Dwarf.

Wow, I havent thought about that one in years. That was a great show. Now you made me go dig it up,... I have a feeling the kids are going to love it. :)

Thanks, dude. :tu:

Edited by Hazzard

What has she been somking? Cause I want some.

Interesting person. The funny thing is that she could be telling the thruth. But who knows lol

:hmm:

Arn't there laws about making fun of the mentally ill?

I nearly had an aneurysm from laughing when at the 2:20 mark Philip Schofield asks "Who is Ian the Octopus-man?"

That sounds like a question more likely to be asked on 'The Jeremy Kyle Show'!

Edited by ealdwita
  • Like 1

Why would you have sex with an alien? How could you tell what gender they were? What if they had some alien STD? How would it even work?

Maybe these questions are better left unanswered.

Why would you have sex with an alien? How could you tell what gender they were? What if they had some alien STD? How would it even work?

Maybe these questions are better left unanswered.

The real question is why would aliens have sex with her?... Don't they have creatures of roughly female gender? Or is it a case of a bunch of 'sailors' getting into a foreign port and... well...

Sounds like a crazy costume party.

interviewer: "why would they come here?"

"im here'

interviewer: "so they follow you everywhere?"

"they've been coming all week"

i bet they have ....

Edited by Render

What has she been somking? Cause I want some.

Not me man that stuff sounds intense

Arn't there laws about making fun of the mentally ill?

No. They would put reality television out of business.

You guys got the Crack part right on this one ! Crack Pot,Crack user,crack head ! Aliens dont need no stinkin Earth Women ! They can just Holodeck it !

Maybe ? :tu: