Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Baby shot in the face.

supervike

Yes, I read this too, early. I started crying, and posted a comment about it on my updates, because I honestly just couldn't post the story. It REALLY upset me. :cry:

I can't STAND it when people hurt babies or children. How ANYONE could do this, just makes me SICK. What the heck? I mean TEENAGERS shooting a BABY!! Those teens out to be SHOT execution style.

• Like 4

Can juveniles be given the death penalty?

Depends it they are close to 18 but in this case not :/

• Like 1

Very sad story the mother will never forget this for the rest of her life.

• Like 3

Very sad story the mother will never forget this for the rest of her life.

She will never be on her right mind either.

• Like 3

No, she will not. :cry:

I don't care how old these kids are they should be EXECUTED!!

• Like 3

I read about this the other day. The 17 year old is being tried as an adult so he might get the death penalty. He would deserve it too.

It takes a person to pull the trigger the gun doesn't do it by itself.

• Like 4

She has already lost one child too. How it would feel to lose one is unimaginable, there are no words for two.

• Like 5

Yes, I read this too, early. I started crying, and posted a comment about it on my updates, because I honestly just couldn't post the story. It REALLY upset me. :cry:

I can't STAND it when people hurt babies or children. How ANYONE could do this, just makes me SICK. What the heck? I mean TEENAGERS shooting a BABY!! Those teens out to be SHOT execution style.

I know how you feel it upset me too. You would have to be one heartless !@#@#$@#&*&^ to kill a innocent baby. I hope he gets the death penalty. Edited by Hilander
  • Like 3

There are no juvenile delinquents, only delinquent adults. Once again from Robert Heinlein's 1959 Starship Troopers novel.

"Mr. Dubois then turned to me. "I told you that 'juveline delinquent' is a contriction in terms. 'Delinquent' means 'failing in duty.' But duty is an adult virtue -- indeed a juvenile becomes an adult when, and only when, he acquires a knowledge of duty and embraces it as dearer than the self-love he was born with. There never was, there cannot be, a 'juvenile delinquent.' But for every juvenile criminal there are always one or more adult delinquents -- people of mature years who either do not know their duty, or who, knowing it, fail.

"And that was the soft spot which destroyed what was in many ways an admirable culture. The junior hoodlums who roamed their streets were symptoms of a greater sickness; their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights' ... and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure."

• Like 2

Even among criminals there is somewhat a code of behavior. If these young people go to prison they will HAVE to be in solitary of sorts. They will not survive otherwise. They executed a baby because his mother had no cash. Just when Newtown had me thinking humans could go no lower, this happens....

• Like 5

I would comment but then I would be banned.

• Like 4

Even among criminals there is somewhat a code of behavior. If these young people go to prison they will HAVE to be in solitary of sorts. They will not survive otherwise. They executed a baby because his mother had no cash. Just when Newtown had me thinking humans could go no lower, this happens....

I always wonder about that 'criminal code'. I mean its something that we in polite society tells ourselves, but I wonder if it's really true. Do these criminal scum really care who did what to get in the lockup, or do they care about exploiting the next person they can find, or seeing who can help them the most. I have to think these people don't give a crap about any victims.

• Like 1

I have to say people who say guns don't kill people, people kill people are funking retards.

A idiot is an idiot, but a idiot with a gun is very dangerous idiot!!

An idiot with anything can be dangerous be it a car,knife,gun,baseball bat,hammer,chainsaw,beer bottle,pool stick,ice pick,brick,and any thing else.All of these items plus thousands of others have killed people.With this story there is a very clear PC issue we have all over this country yet it stays swept under the rug unless its the other way around.Then you would have a massive issue on hand here.This is the truth no matter if any want to believe it or not.

• Like 4

Yes it is a Heinous Crime,and if they did it they should be strung up.

Edited by shaddow134
  • Like 1

Yes it is a Heinous Crime but after watching the interview of the mother today,I have a bad feeling about this and something is not right.

I was thinking the same thing like maybe the mother was into drugs and was not paying and a few stupid hired teenage trugs were hired to hurt her in someway. I just can`nt see two kids just going up and shooting a baby for no reason, unless they were unstabled or nuts.

Edited by docyabut2

Honestly i dont care if the woman did heroin,while drunk,chasing it all with a crack pipe.Even amongst criminals this was sick.I wont even try to look for any amount of reasoning behind it. :no:

• Like 5

I hate to imagine what would happen before the police arrived if this sort of thing happend in a typical Vietnamese neighborhood.

• Like 3

I hate to imagine what would happen before the police arrived if this sort of thing happend in a typical Vietnamese neighborhood.

Probably never have found the little animals,well maybe in peices,would be nice I think.
  • Like 1

I would comment but then I would be banned.

Yep....sometimes it's just better to remain silent and keep them doubting :)
  • Like 1

This really made me sick when I heard about it, there is nothing I hate more then those who hurt innocent children.

I really hope she is telling the truth.

I would like to hear what others think of her interview.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdkY1nmMxfU[/media]

• Like 1

When it was said they were animals,I found another word for them but if I said the word I would have the Black community all over me,so I feel animals is a good word.

I knew it was these kind of animals,they are the kind of animals that have nothing better to do,they think they can do what ever theywant to ,they think they are gangsters,Truth is they are the scum of the earth,they are the worst people on the earth,they are uneducated,drug users and just a kind of people that give others a bad name,Yes I think they should die and that they should have no say,Tehy should have their necks slit from ear to ear in front of their parents,or hung right quick fast and in a hurry,Like they do themselves,show that $#!+ no mercy like they show themselves,I would have found them and cut their hands of and then get to chopping with a mechete and start feeding them to the dogs while they were still alive,Its their parents fault and they too should be kicked off the face of the planet.When will those idiots learn that you reap what you sew and they should be lined up and killed in the street like they did that child who will never know what life could have brought him,chop off the little ones hands and execute the older one in front of the younger one and his parents and the comunity They want to act a fool then treat them like one.Street justice is what should happen,Why waste tax dollars on child killers,rid them from this planet now and save Tax money for things that really count.

:tu:

I'd like to find the nearest tree, and string both up with their POS Parents....

• Like 1

When it was said they were animals,I found another word for them but if I said the word I would have the Black community all over me,so I feel animals is a good word.

No, animals is not a good description. Non-human animals do not have this kind of warped, perverse attitude. They do not kill just for a laugh.

I also immediately jumped to the same conclusion about the race of these perps given the location and the modus operandi. Unfortunately our assumptions were once again proven correct. CNN has a pic of the "adult" accused De'Marquise Elkins here. Before his Facebook page was removed you could see more pics of him posing with gang hand signs, the usual b.s. that's promoted by Hollywood and the music industry.

yo yo yo

• Like 4