Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Baby shot in the face.

supervike

No, animals is not a good description. Non-human animals do not have this kind of warped, perverse attitude. They do not kill just for a laugh.

I also immediately jumped to the same conclusion about the race of these perps given the location and the modus operandi. Unfortunately our assumptions were once again proven correct. CNN has a pic of the "adult" accused De'Marquise Elkins here. Before his Facebook page was removed you could see more pics of him posing with gang hand signs, the usual b.s. that's promoted by Hollywood and the music industry.

yo yo yo

Ahhh.....The removed facebook page.Seems to be a going trend these days when someone like this does a terrible act.Next thing you know when this goes to trial you will hear "my baby was such a good boy,he just misunderstood."This will not be all over the news for months,no threats of riots,no one getting harassing phone calls,if anything makes the news it will be "well she owed them money" Nothing about the perp will be a big deal you can count on that.

• Like 1

Next thing you know when this goes to trial you will hear "my baby was such a good boy,he just misunderstood."

Already way ahead of ya.

"The suspect's sister said he returned to Brunswick a couple of months ago after living in Atlanta for a while. While he wasn't enrolled in high school, she said, he had been taking classes to earn his GED.

"He couldn't have done that to a little baby," Sabrina Elkins said. "My brother has a good heart."

This will not be all over the news for months,no threats of riots,no one getting harassing phone calls,if anything makes the news it will be "well she owed them money" Nothing about the perp will be a big deal you can count on that.

And the victims mother will certainly not be invited for the Easter egg roll on the White House lawn.

• Like 3

Already way ahead of ya.

"The suspect's sister said he returned to Brunswick a couple of months ago after living in Atlanta for a while. While he wasn't enrolled in high school, she said, he had been taking classes to earn his GED.

"He couldn't have done that to a little baby," Sabrina Elkins said. "My brother has a good heart."

When the shoe is on this foot it is always the same song and dance,when on the other foot its time to break some ankles.

• Like 2

I really hope she is telling the truth.

I would like to hear what others think of her interview.

This lady has had a horrible stretch of bad things to deal with. She seems consistant in her interview, but I tend to be too empathetic, and want to believe her. I too hope she is telling the truth.

Edited by supervike
  • Like 2

I was reading various news reports on this and I too am speechless.

Every time I think about it I find myself shaking my head in horror.

• Like 1

plea insanity .. or mental disorder suddenly the shooter get to be the victim

commited to mental institution for a year or 2 .. and released for recovering

and put out on the streets again to kill another baby .. justice served ! pfft

anything less than death is mockery of justice

Mom, Aunt arrested for giving false information.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=18816907

Nice find, thanks. People lie and mislead police all the time, so I had to see what reasons they had for felony charges. From the article;

"We arrested [the women] last night and brought them back to headquarters, where we afforded them the opportunity to make additional statements," Chief Matt Doering of the Glynn County Police told The Associated Press Tuesday. "That information led us to other witnesses ... [who] led us to an area where the gun was disposed of."

There has to be something more to it. I suspect it's simply the fact that they were lying about the whereabouts of the perp and trying to cover for him.

Mom, Aunt arrested for giving false information.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=18816907

I can't believe they lied to the cops about that boys alibi. This "gang culture" c*** needs to go away. It is destroying our society. Why do this kids think life is worthless and killing is okay? How can they have no regard for life?

• Like 3

This "gang culture" c*** needs to go away. It is destroying our society. Why do this kids think life is worthless and killing is okay? How can they have no regard for life?

Because the media, Hollywood and the music industry make big money on promoting this gangsta culture. Bill Cosby has spoken out about this many times.

The accused killer still has a Myspace site (it may down now) with the usual gangsta baggage. His biggest shout-out is his boast of "Crips for life!".

So, I blame the above industries and government for being too weak-kneed to stop it. That and lack of proper parenting, i.e. no fathers are to be seen anywhere. That in turn seems to be part of the macho culture of siring as many offspring as possible, then moving on.

• Like 3

Because the media, Hollywood and the music industry make big money on promoting this gangsta culture. Bill Cosby has spoken out about this many times.

The accused killer still has a Myspace site (it may down now) with the usual gangsta baggage. His biggest shout-out is his boast of "Crips for life!".

So, I blame the above industries and government for being too weak-kneed to stop it. That and lack of proper parenting, i.e. no fathers are to be seen anywhere. That in turn seems to be part of the macho culture of siring as many offspring as possible, then moving on.

I agree with you on that. There is no home life for these teens, the mothers are probably big crack heads living on welfare, and they ignore their kids and let them run loose. Then, when they do something like this, "Oh, my baby is a good kid..." :no:

• Like 3

If someone does speak out about this trash culture that is promoted Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will pop up telling everyone how the people speaking out are just doing it out of hate and racism.Want to find out where a lot of our gun crimes and deaths come from in all these charts?Take a guess,keep it quiet,because you are probably right but PC culture doesnt want you to believe it ;)

• Like 4

If someone does speak out about this trash culture that is promoted Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will pop up telling everyone how the people speaking out are just doing it out of hate and racism.Want to find out where a lot of our gun crimes and deaths come from in all these charts?Take a guess,keep it quiet,because you are probably right but PC culture doesnt want you to believe it ;)

Ahh...the old "race" card gets played. Same thing happens when you say you don't like Obama. You get labeled "racist".

• Like 3

I read about this the other day. The 17 year old is being tried as an adult so he might get the death penalty. He would deserve it too.

It takes a person to pull the trigger the gun doesn't do it by itself.

No Death Penalty in Georgia.

Incredibly, this young man lived to tell an incomprehensible, utterly senseless crime.

Soon as I heard Detroit, and how cops there on the east side don't even get out of there cars to help, I didn't need to watch anymore. Reminds me of the cops in New Orleans during Katrina who fled the city. NOPD does not stand for New Orleans Police Dept., it stand for Not Our Problem Dude.

More senseless violence out of Chicagoland today too, and so it goes ....

Edited by redhen
  • Like 1

I can't say I'm a strong proponent of the Death Penalty. But this changes my mind. These animals deserve to die.

http://www.huffingto..._n_2931273.html

No, she will not. :cry:

I don't care how old these kids are they should be EXECUTED!!

cant aggree more, but then their suffering is cut short, killing them wont cause them thesame pain as we and the poor mum feel.

killing them = their easy way out

• Like 1

These gang banging dregs of society need to be completely eliminated. I am sick and disgusted that everytime I read the news I hear of another baby being killed or another child or innocent person being killed because these lowlifes have turned cities into war zones. They are scum who wouldn't even be living if it weren't for welfare.

• Like 4

An entire culture of animals. To cover up for that piece of filth is almost as vile as what the crime was.

This is what is turning our country into a 3rd world has been.

• Like 2