Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boris Berezovsky, Putin foe

Ashotep

414866sdfsdfsdfsdf.jpg

On his mount?

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 3

With luck none of these thieving oligarchs will live to their normal years. There will be all sorts of fantastical and unfounded stories about this death being responsibility of Putin, but they will not be true. If Putin wanted him dead then it would have happened a long time ago. The criminal Berezovsky was scum who stole from the Russian people after Soviet Union broke up. I cannot give any proof, but I believe he also had some responsibility for death of Litvinenko. I hope the other yacht owning scum soon follow him into oblivion.

• Like 2

"Wonder if he died of natural causes or if Putin caught up with him?" Hi

Interesting Putin would even be a suspect.

The reports I've read indicate Putin & Berezovsky used to be friends, but they had a falling out.

Putin's former KGB.

I'm horrified by how many journalists and others that haven't curried Putin's favor suddenly show up dead in Moscow.

I have no reason to suspect Putin, apart from that.

• Like 1

I'm horrified by how many journalists and others that haven't curried Putin's favor suddenly show up dead in Moscow.

Anna Politkovskaya was murdered by Chechens. There is much smoke and mirrors about this case, and mis-reporting in western media for their own agenda

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri
  • Like 1

Police are saying his death is consistent with hanging.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun
  • Like 1

Putin seems to be having fun riding MASHA... the "she bear" of Yaroslavl :w00t: The hanging death seems a little sketchy - what does a multi millionaire have to be suicidally depressed over?

• Like 1

"mis-reporting in western media" AP

Not uncommon in early reports.

"Police are saying his death is consistent with hanging." TG

So:

This Russian oligarch is was distraught, down to his last $Billion, so he decided to do himself in, by hanging?! Why not caviar overdose?

I gather the investigation continues. So far, it doesn't make sense to me.

• Like 1

This whole thing is mysterious but just because you have money won't keep you from becoming depressed enough to kill yourself. There may be more to this story than we will ever know.