Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is feeding your children raw vegan diet nuts

Commander CMG

Once again, its not evening yet, just wait.

My sister is vegetarian (not even raw vegan) for 20 years, and she constantly tired, its very hard for her to learn new things, yet she still sticks to that diet. :(

She must not be eating the right things then, Cause I am never tired, I am more aware and lively than I have ever been. My friend who is Raw vegan is a full on body builder...

Also has she ruled out everything else in her life from causing this tiredness?

Ok, lets see:

(doi:10.1101/cshperspect.a006841)

Edit: fixed link

That doesn't prove it came from Africa at all. It only proves SIV originated from Monkeys. It is still unknown how SIV evolved to HIV.

In fact if you look it up, it is believed that the Bayer pharmaceutical drugs that where contaminated with HIV where because the Monkeys (In US labs) used to harvest the organs from where believed to have SIV... When consumed by humans it gave them HIV, first case being in the US... NOT Africa. This suggests that HIV ended up in humans because of pharmaceuticals NOT naturally.

Get enough beans and nuts and sleep and you won't have the tiredness.

• Like 1

She must not be eating the right things then, Cause I am never tired, I am more aware and lively than I have ever been. My friend who is Raw vegan is a full on body builder...

Also has she ruled out everything else in her life from causing this tiredness?

[...]

Yeap, just the same vegetarian stuff as earlier.

[...]

That doesn't prove it came from Africa at all. It only proves SIV originated from Monkeys. It is still unknown how SIV evolved to HIV.

In fact if you look it up, it is believed that the Bayer pharmaceutical drugs that where contaminated with HIV where because the Monkeys (In US labs) used to harvest the organs from where believed to have SIV... When consumed by humans it gave them HIV, first case being in the US... NOT Africa. This suggests that HIV ended up in humans because of pharmaceuticals NOT naturally.

In fact - its just pure speculation.

Get enough beans and nuts and sleep and you won't have the tiredness.

Gather around the table 100 vegetarians/vegans, and you will get 100 different recipes...

In fact - its just pure speculation.

So is saying HIV came form Africa, but there is less evidence of that.... lol

Vegetarians and vegans are usually healthier than meat eaters.

Yeah all my meat eating friends are pretty unhealthy. Their stamina is less than mine I know that.

Funny thing is though, they push me to eat meat and bring up the subject far more than I ever do about being a raw vegan. I only tell people about it if they ask me, I never push it in peoples faces. I don't care what others choose to eat, it's their right. I only get involved when people claim it's unhealthy or post the propaganda the media etc wants you to think.

The only thing i do ask most people is to at least watch the documentary "Earthlings". Then after that it's up to the person what they do. Because for me that documantary raises a lot of issues and nto with eating meat, but the actual process of how animals are farmed and slaughtered etc. Which is not what most people think it is.

I don't expect the world to stop eating meat, but our system for processing it etc needs to be redone.

Edited by Coffey

Ah but I'm not a vegetarian; I just approve of beans and nuts.

I hear you, but she eats beans and nuts...

Beans, beetroot, onion, fair amount of horseradish, and olive oil - atomic salad (though I prefer mayonnaise, instead of oil).

So is saying HIV came form Africa, but there is less evidence of that.... lol

[...]

How so? And your evidence? Half-witted claims? Gimme a break...

How so? And your evidence? Half-witted claims? Gimme a break...

Half witted claims? lol

OK let's look at the facts shall we:

• First case of HIV in the US.
  • Chimps where used for their organs for the Bayer pharmaceutical drug that was HIV contaminated. (Even Bayer thinks the chimps must have had SIV)
  • Bayer is found out to be selling HIV contaminated Drugs.
  • Bayer carries on selling to Africa knowing this (after them being taken off the market in the US and Europe)
  • Africa has an Aids problem.

The only thing you have to prove Aids started in Africa is a theory on SIV, but how would it cross to humans then? lol Also What about all the other countries that have Monkeys/primates and have SIV infected cases, yet no aids problem? China? India? South America etc etc.....

I think it's more than obvious what happened there.

I'm starting to think you are a disinformation or work for a pharmaceutical company.

Amen, it's absolutely disgusting. Sadly though I don't think most people care. Outta sight, outta mind.

It's funny though because the human digestive system looks a lot more like a herbivores than it does a carnivores.

Exactly, we only evolved to eat meat for survival. Not nutrition etc. Harsh winters when it was only possible to hunt for meat.

Edited by Coffey

Half witted claims? lol

OK let's look at the facts shall we:

First case of HIV in the US.

Hello, are out there, somewhere!? Where was more advanced medicine and research facilities, in US, or in Africa? Didn't occured to you that people of old continent were already dying from that, just nobody cared for that?

[...]

• Chimps where used for their organs for the Bayer pharmaceutical drug that was HIV contaminated. (Even Bayer thinks the chimps must have had SIV)

[...]

Does it mean Bayer created it?

[...]

• Bayer is found out to be selling HIV contaminated Drugs.
  • Bayer carries on selling to Africa knowing this (after them being taken off the market in the US and Europe)

[...]

I'm not cheering that, but does it mean Bayer created it?

[...]

• Africa has an Aids problem.

[...]

Yes, it has... And scientists all around the world are trying to solve this problem.

[...]

The only thing you have to prove Aids started in Africa is a theory on SIV, but how would it cross to humans then?[...]

You kill monkey, while being injured... Got a clue?

[...] Also What about all the other countries that have Monkeys/primates and have SIV infected cases, yet no aids problem? China? India? South America etc etc.....

[...]

Look again at the link I posted and find the Figure 1. Got a clue?

[...]

I think it's more than obvious what happened there.

[...]

Thats CTer talks in you... All CTers know "more than obvious what happened there"

[...]

I'm starting to think you are a disinformation or work for a pharmaceutical company.

[...]

And you are dead wrong here, again - I'm CIA thug...

The drug companies are made up of people, and each company has its own culture, and is subject to economic necessity, so no broom sweeps all. The tests governments require to market drugs are expensive, and they could not afford to pick up costs for unpatentable drugs even if they were so inclined -- they have competitors who would eat their lunch.

The whole system needs study. I use quite a few Chinese traditional drugs that work, at least for me, on lesser ailments. I take a Chinese pharmacist recommended herb and my blood pressure goes down, and voila, I don't need to take the expensive Western one. However, there are dangers in purity and possible side effects. There are probably thousands of these compounds that haven't been studied in humans, because it is too expensive. Part of the problem are the bureaucrats, part is the excessive caution -- all you need is one thalidomide and the laws multiply -- but the worst part of the problem is when there is no real money to be made. The only thing I can see is for governments to step in and do the studies, and I don't really see why they don't take a much more active role here.

• Like 2

Hello, are out there, somewhere!? Where was more advanced medicine and research facilities, in US, or in Africa? Didn't occured to you that people of old continent were already dying from that, just nobody cared for that?

Does it mean Bayer created it?

I'm not cheering that, but does it mean Bayer created it?

Yes, it has... And scientists all around the world are trying to solve this problem.

You kill monkey, while being injured... Got a clue?

Look again at the link I posted and find the Figure 1. Got a clue?

Thats CTer talks in you... All CTers know "more than obvious what happened there"

And you are dead wrong here, again - I'm CIA thug...

Never said Bayer created it..... I'm saying they could have been responsible for the crossing of species and the problem with Aids in Africa.

You completely ignored my valid points....

India and South America's medicine and research facilities are not as advanced as the US's....... They have monkeys and do not have an Aids problem.

Never said Bayer created it..... I'm saying they could have been responsible for the crossing of species and the problem with Aids in Africa.

[...]

Now, thats a progress. Ok, they could have been... But they could have been not. Agree?

[...]

You completely ignored my valid points....

India and South America's medicine and research facilities are not as advanced as the US's....... They have monkeys and do not have an Aids problem.

Again, Figure 1, its all there, just look again.

Now, thats a progress. Ok, they could have been... But they could have been not. Agree?

Obviously, but there is more evidence for that than HIV just coming form SIV in Africa which there is no evidence of.

Obviously, but there is more evidence for that than HIV just coming form SIV in Africa which there is no evidence of.

You forgot to add word anecdotal.

No one here ever hear of the "Mediterranean Diet"? Hadn't see that mentioned once in this thread. The key factor of this diet is the use of olive oil and eating less red meat, substituted mostly by eating white meat (fish, chicken, turkey). Along with this diet, you don't eat fried foods of course, including fried fish and you especially lower your intake of pig meat as much as possible; preferably to none. You do eat other red meat of course, but just every once in a while, like two or three times a month, just to get the nutrients you need.

Anyway, the "Mediterranean Diet" has been around for at least a thousand years if not more and provides a well balanced all around diet.

Something to look into, if you want to live longer.

Something to look into, if you want to live longer.

And who wants to do that? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

And who wants to do that? :rolleyes:

Apparently people who have no fear of death or having a short life span, maybe even a few who are suicidal (that's the longest way of suicide I ever seen, though). :D

• 8 months later...

Recently, a lot of people tend to be switching to a veggie eating plan.

And I asked myself the issue: "Is it safe?"

People by nature, omnivorous. Whether properly to restrict their meals only vegetables and fruit?

Under the influence of trend, I also tried veggies diet plan. After six months, I noticed that I am began to feel much better.

The body seemed ease. Unwanted weight began to reduce. I believe the health benefits of a vegetarian diet is certainly.

Prompt please, can anyone was vegans? You did not have any kind of health issues?

Well, I look at history. Any strictly vegetarian humids died off long, long ago. The omnivores continued on to modern day. I am against additives and GMOs. I eat a very healthy hunter/gatherer diet and feel better than I have in years.