Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Assad assassinated?

Jeremiah65

I have no confirmation....all I know is that sources are on fire stating that Assad was assassinated by his own bodyguard. Please share any incoming info that you come across and I will do the same...

To quote a great figure of fantasy and imagination....

"And so it begins"...

As far as I know as off now, its just rumours that he was apparently shot on the evening of March 23rd and is now in a Damascus hospital of wich the street has been closed off to the public.

its still just rumours online though, time will tell if its true.

Nothing on any regular news sites I saw, but a google search brings up a growing number of unofficial sites reporting Assad was shot by an Iranian bodyguard on Sunday morning and is fighting for his life in hospital. Won't believe this until major news outlets start reporting it....

• Like 1

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

• Like 2

Well, I'm not certain (good or bad) either.

The mainstream news media isn't saying anything on this...might just be a rumour?

I still haven't confirmed crap...the overall story is that he has been shot...but dead?...cannot tell.

I personally think this is a bad thing. The USA...for whatever reason...has decided to steamroll the Assad regime...never mind the fact that for decades, Syria has not been a problem. There is something wicked under the facade we are all seeing...I just am not smart enough to know what it is.

I used to have a Syrian boss....he was one of the coolest human beings I have ever met...funny in his odd ways, older yet understood us "youngins" better than most American elders did. Good man and he loved his homeland...I have not spoken to him in years but I am pretty sure Said is not happy with any of this.

Could we be setting up another puppet regime? I think we need to leave things alone....we need to stay out of "internal, civil disputes"...but we don't...and that breaks my heart.

What happens when it comes home? Will there be a country to prop up and support the civil rebellion here in the USA? Will there be a modern equivalence to France as we had in 1776? I seriously doubt it. When the time comes, we will be all on our own and the rest of the world will hold their breath to see what happens....

• Like 2

I still haven't confirmed crap...the overall story is that he has been shot...but dead?...cannot tell.

I personally think this is a bad thing. The USA...for whatever reason...has decided to steamroll the Assad regime...never mind the fact that for decades, Syria has not been a problem. There is something wicked under the facade we are all seeing...I just am not smart enough to know what it is.

I used to have a Syrian boss....he was one of the coolest human beings I have ever met...funny in his odd ways, older yet understood us "youngins" better than most American elders did. Good man and he loved his homeland...I have not spoken to him in years but I am pretty sure Said is not happy with any of this.

Could we be setting up another puppet regime? I think we need to leave things alone....we need to stay out of "internal, civil disputes"...but we don't...and that breaks my heart.

What happens when it comes home? Will there be a country to prop up and support the civil rebellion here in the USA? Will there be a modern equivalence to France as we had in 1776? I seriously doubt it. When the time comes, we will be all on our own and the rest of the world will hold their breath to see what happens....

I agree with this we need to and should have kept our noses out of all this.It is not our place to say who should or should not lead other people,this part of the world has their own way of thinking and living.

• Like 1

Not that this really matters...I stumbled across hearsay earlier that made me say...."hmmmm"...

Apparently...there was only a small handful of countries left in the world that did not have a Rothschild backed/supported central bank...

As of now, apparently there are only three holdouts....North Korea, iran and...wait for it....Syria.

Libya held out....and we see how well that went.

Venezuala held out....ditto

Do I detect a pattern here? Could it be that anyone not playing ball by the mob rules is a threat to humanity?

• Like 2

I have connected those same dots before jeremiah but even without what some will no doubt start screaming conspiracy,we have NO business telling them what to do.We are not the worlds policemen!Sure civil war is a bad situation but planting puppet govs in places that we do not understand doesnt do a damn thing but p**s those countries off at us.If anyone thinks these "rebels" are all peace and love only full of good intentions,all i can tell them is they are full of BS.

• Like 2

This link is saying the reports are untrue, time will tell. Wouldn't be surprised if the powers that be there try to keep it quiet for as long as possible to ensure they can fill the power vacuum mind you.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/rumors-assad-shooting-highlights-syria-chaos-article-1.1297939

• Like 2

This link is saying the reports are untrue, time will tell. Wouldn't be surprised if the powers that be there try to keep it quiet for as long as possible to ensure they can fill the power vacuum mind you.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1297939

Agreed. If he IS gone then things could go bad in many different ways and suddenly. I cannot imagine that his supporters have planned for a succession. Russia will probably be peeowed and China not happy either. Interesting times indeed.

Huh. Hadn't heard about this. Like everyone else has said, I'll wait for more definitive news.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Well, it doesn't seem to be in the News, so I presume we can take that as a No.

• Like 1

If it is true, or the day that it becomes true, let it be a lesson to all the deniers who say that pistols are no match for the government.

Like he wasn't already creepy enough, what is with the Hitler moustache he is attempting to cultivate :huh:

Good question.... Your guess is as good as mine

A lie gets half way around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on.

• Like 6

A lie gets half way around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on.

True - and the worst thing is that I'm not sure which is better in his case.