Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Assad assassinated?

Jeremiah65

A lie gets half way around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on.

That happened at the battle of Waterloo when the false news that England lost reached England before the legitimate messenger and the people who planned it bought out England cheaply. This probably includes the Rothschilds.

• Like 1

That happened at the battle of Waterloo when the false news that England lost reached England before the legitimate messenger and the people who planned it bought out England cheaply. This probably includes the Rothschilds.

By 'England' do you mean Britain? Cos England ain't Britain. (Sorry, it just annoys me)

Edited by Eldorado

the people who planned it? Do you mean the people who planned the battle of Waterloo, i.e. the people who planned Napoleon's comeback? Aren't these vast, shadowy unseen conspiracies wonderful; they're responsible for everything and can never be held accountable since there's never any evidence to back up any of these claimed.

• Like 4

portly

Edited by Lord Vetinari
  • Like 1

By 'England' do you mean Britain? Cos England ain't Britain. (Sorry, it just annoys me)

Yes I guess Britain would have been more appropriate in the first instance. Though primarily England was where the news was headed.

I did deliberate between the two at the time but when you're half asleep these things tend to happen XD

Edited by Orcseeker
  • Like 1

the people who planned it? Do you mean the people who planned the battle of Waterloo, i.e. the people who planned Napoleon's comeback? Aren't these vast, shadowy unseen conspiracies wonderful; they're responsible for everything and can never be held accountable since there's never any evidence to back up any of these claimed.

Well back in those times one would think it to be a good idea to try to give the impression at least, not necessarily an announcement of a loss falsely so value of the stocks would in turn drop. It's quite simple. The returns would be enormous and all you would have to do is receive news of the battle outcome before everyone else.

Is that such a ridiculous thought?

• Like 1

Well back in those times one would think it to be a good idea to try to give the impression at least, not necessarily an announcement of a loss falsely so value of the stocks would in turn drop. It's quite simple. The returns would be enormous and all you would have to do is receive news of the battle outcome before everyone else.

Is that such a ridiculous thought?

oh, I agree, that's happened many times in history, but there always seems to be a vast, shadowy conspiracy, usually involving the Roschtchilds, behind everything. Couldn't any dodgy or shady dealings take place overtly, ever?

• Like 1

This business about Waterloo is easily explained. During the great French cavalry charges, it seemed that the Allied army may be swept away. Instructions were sent to the channel ports to be prepared to embark the army. But this was only a warning order to prepare for an eventuality that did not occur. It is not surprising that some saw this order as an admission of defeat, instead of a sensible precaution. No conspiracy, just the normal chaos of war.

• Like 3

oh, I agree, that's happened many times in history, but there always seems to be a vast, shadowy conspiracy, usually involving the Roschtchilds, behind everything. Couldn't any dodgy or shady dealings take place overtly, ever?

Mayer Amschel Rothschild was known for his secrecy and how he valued information to turn that into wealth. Due to this, he had contacts all over Europe. As I understand he funded the battle of Waterloo on the Anglo-allied side so no doubt would have had a few people watching over it.

Once the battle is over the observant would then make haste back to England (apparently a day ahead of the official messenger). Once Mayer was privy of this information at the very least the English stock market would rise a bit.

As you can imagine the stock market in London would have been on edge at the time with everyone eager to hear the result to either hastily flog their stocks for a reasonable amount before they crashed or kept their own/acquired more due to the stock market price increase due to victory.

It is thought that Mayer ordered his brokers to sell, this sparked a bit of panic amongst the traders as they believed it could have been related to news in regards to the battle so in turn they sold and we have the domino effect. Once that got going Mayer then ordered them to buy.

Not too vast or shadowy Id say. Just making use of information as he valued and turnin it towards his advantage.

This business about Waterloo is easily explained. During the great French cavalry charges, it seemed that the Allied army may be swept away. Instructions were sent to the channel ports to be prepared to embark the army. But this was only a warning order to prepare for an eventuality that did not occur. It is not surprising that some saw this order as an admission of defeat, instead of a sensible precaution. No conspiracy, just the normal chaos of war.

I wasn't suggesting the outcome of the battle was planned. Besides, the British cannons shot with great accuracy and landed in the middle of pretty much each group of cavalry in the charge they fired at. The Anglo-Allied troops were also ordered into box formation which is incredibly effective against cavalry. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here apart from attributing what happened to the demoralisation of troops (?).

I wasn't suggesting the outcome of the battle was planned. Besides, the British cannons shot with great accuracy and landed in the middle of pretty much each group of cavalry in the charge they fired at. The Anglo-Allied troops were also ordered into box formation which is incredibly effective against cavalry. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here apart from attributing what happened to the demoralisation of troops (?).

but the Allied effort, the Prussian and British armies, were secretly funded by the Rothschilds, is that what you're saying? Did this apply all through the French revolutionary/Napoleonic Wars? Was the Rosctshcilds cabal actually behind the French Revolution?

Edited by Lord Vetinari

but the Allied effort, the Prussian and British armies, were secretly funded by the Rothschilds, is that what you're saying? Did this apply all through the French revolutionary/Napoleonic Wars? Was the Rosctshcilds cabal actually behind the French Revolution?

I read on Forbes and other places he funded England in the Napoleonic Wars, I guess that includes Waterloo. As far as the French Revolution is concerned; I have not read up enough on that to comment on.

The guy was German after all, and France being an enemy of Prussia, I guess that could explain why he would fund the Allied effort.

Edited by Orcseeker

I read on Forbes and other places he funded England in the Napoleonic Wars, I guess that includes Waterloo. As far as the French Revolution is concerned; I have not read up enough on that to comment on.

The guy was German after all, and France being an enemy of Prussia, I guess that could explain why he would fund the Allied effort.

Well, there are plenty of theories that revolutions, in the U.S., France and Russia, were financed by various secret organisations and so on, weren't there, and who knows how much truth there may be in it?

No, we are going off the the topic of Assad here,a ren't we. But it's interesting speculation.

Well, there are plenty of theories that revolutions, in the U.S., France and Russia, were financed by various secret organisations and so on, weren't there, and who knows how much truth there may be in it?

No, we are going off the the topic of Assad here,a ren't we. But it's interesting speculation.

I'm so historically challenged...here I just thought you were referring to CT crazies in general...

No, I didn't think you were saying outcome of battle was planned, that would be a ridiculous fantasy. It is about your contention about information being manipulated by Rothchild. There was nothing except the normal fog and rumour of war. False reports and hysteria, no devious plot by bankers. Of course that is not to say that unscrupulous people do not benefit from war and disaster, they always will.

I wonder if there is any other news about about middle east rather than assassinations,executions because that is what i mostly see..

I wonder if there is any other news about about middle east rather than assassinations,executions because that is what i mostly see..

Sameer I am sure there is a great deal of other info from that region of a scientific and especially archaeological nature but it gets crowded out by the sensationalism of religion and violence. I have read a couple of books on ancient history of the near east and the development of civilization in that area is VERY interesting. From farming methods to land use to mass produced pottery, they were very productive early on.... Edited by and then

Who knows. Perhaps dislodgement of the loyalists could have given them more power in what laws could be passed through, who knows, need to read into this a bit more.

It has gone off on quite a tangent but agreeably quite interesting nonetheless.

• Like 1

No, I didn't think you were saying outcome of battle was planned, that would be a ridiculous fantasy. It is about your contention about information being manipulated by Rothchild. There was nothing except the normal fog and rumour of war. False reports and hysteria, no devious plot by bankers. Of course that is not to say that unscrupulous people do not benefit from war and disaster, they always will.

Information wasn't exactly manipulated. As described it was most likely simply used to give false impressions which then turned into his favour. All without really saying or pronouncing much to anyone at all. Knowing the result to the end of a war a day before everyone else knew in those times was like knowing who is going to win the race before making a substantial bet.

That would be good if he was dead

The funny thing is, you'd probably be saying the same thing if you were a born Iranian citizen about the president of the US.