Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not ghosts, bigfoots!

Q-C

"You guys are always telling me haunted areas, cemetaries, etc., are hotspots for bigfoots."

"Now forever the guys have been telling me haunted locations, they think they're not haunted by ghosts, but by bigfoots."

Quotes from Ranae Holland on Finding Bigfoot.

So add that to The List.

Kind of shoots down the paranormal section, eh?

Finding Bigfoot Ghost Hunters will be TV's next foray.

Right. And please don't. :td::no:

I'm just the messenger!

It's par for the neverending always evolving story of bigfoot. The character with histories and traits and habits and habitats that have no limits, but the imagination.

As I've said before, a real Renaissance Monster.

Don't you know.

29072787.jpg

"You guys are always telling me haunted areas, cemetaries, etc., are hotspots for bigfoots."

"Now forever the guys have been telling me haunted locations, they think they're not haunted by ghosts, but by bigfoots."

Quotes from Ranae Holland on Finding Bigfoot.

So add that to The List.

Kind of shoots down the paranormal section, eh?

Finding Bigfoot Ghost Hunters will be TV's next foray.

Agreed, but bigfoot isn't bigfoot either; they're more dog/wolf-like, especially in Europe.

... they think they're not haunted by ghosts, but by bigfoots."

There is some truth to this as both bigfoot and ghosts are imaginary.

Bigfoot may be a myth but ghosts aren't.

Bigfoot may be a myth but ghosts aren't.

Never seen one of those either. Sorry.

Edited by keninsc

Ranae has been the source of my entertainment on the show. She's the only one on the show who believes that going into communities to listen to yokels tell their barroom Bigfoot tales has nothing to do with science.

I loved the guy who was able to tell what eye color a "squatch" had from a hundred yards away but couldn't tell that Ranae was a woman when she was six feet away from him.

Ranae has been the source of my entertainment on the show. She's the only one on the show who believes that going into communities to listen to yokels tell their barroom Bigfoot tales has nothing to do with science.

I loved the guy who was able to tell what eye color a "squatch" had from a hundred yards away but couldn't tell that Ranae was a woman when she was six feet away from him.

Yeah Renea is the only one on that show that looks at evidence and tries to find evidence, shes funny to

Yeah Renea is the only one on that show that looks at evidence and tries to find evidence, shes funny to

I'm glad she hasn't given in to the others (she remains objective and looking for more than nothing).

She still disagrees with them most of the time, and mm can't bully her.

I haven't watched this episode, just that part with her at the town meeting. I think she does do a graveyard shift herself? overnight? at one with activity, but not sure until I watch it.

:blink:

???

Ghosts are actually Bigfoot?

So the ectoplasm, poltergeist activity, floating mists, transparent people, and orbs are really Bigfeet? And for some odd reason, Bigfeet are attracted to haunted locations despite that this makes close to no sense and doesn't even have a shred of evidence to support?

I can't even.

:blink:

???

Ghosts are actually Bigfoot?

So the ectoplasm, poltergeist activity, floating mists, transparent people, and orbs are really Bigfeet? And for some odd reason, Bigfeet are attracted to haunted locations despite that this makes close to no sense and doesn't even have a shred of evidence to support?

I can't even.

Yeah, it doesn't. But I think they meant more like LocalLegend said. It is flesh and blood bigfoot that are "haunting" graveyards or maybe abandoned buildings to scare people off. Why? Because they live there? Or bury their dead there? So not orbs or whatever. Although they can shapeshift.

Anyway, I'm confused.

Nothing has to make any sense in bigfootery. That is the magical beauty of it. :no:

Eventually pseudo-science related stuff gets boring. Needs something new to kick it off again.

I remember seeing a clip of Ancient Aliens where they claimed bigfoot was actually created by aliens to mine gold, or some crap like that. Now bigfoot are ghosts or pretend to be ghosts. What next? Bigfoot has a plesiosaur-looking submarine that he drives around Loch Ness. :wacko:

• Like 1

Eventually pseudo-science related stuff gets boring. Needs something new to kick it off again.

I remember seeing a clip of Ancient Aliens where they claimed bigfoot was actually created by aliens to mine gold, or some crap like that. Now bigfoot are ghosts or pretend to be ghosts. What next? Bigfoot has a plesiosaur-looking submarine that he drives around Loch Ness. :wacko:

Mystery solved!

The closest I've heard of this is in the Blue Mountains at Wentworth Falls there's a really old run down hospital or something, totally surrounded by National park.

The place is legally off limits but people still go up there to look for hauntings and others say there's been a fair bit of BF activity near the place (if so probably because of all the bush, nothing to do with ghosts). I'd class them under 2 different areas and no I've never been to this place so can't personally comment on the feel or anything there.

One thing that still confuses me, why a haunted place? You'd think with paranormal activity people and creatures alike would stay away and prefer somewhere else. Are the Bigfeet working together with ghosts somehow? Do the ghosts look over the young Bigfeet?

How does one even make sense of this theory?

Really!?

So if a house is haunted in the basement (how many times is that the theme), there is a bigfoot hiding out in the basement...? the attic....?

YIKES!