Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My dream from 03/25/2013

OverSword

My dream from 03/25/2013

Last night I dreamed that two other people and I (quick point of interest: we all were gray skinned as if covered with dried mud, had dreadlocks and were clad only in loin cloths) were in an alien looking desert and that we had put three objects on top of a plateau. When we went back someone had moved the objects

We put them back the way they were (and I left a note inside one of the objects) and moved off some distance to watch and see who was moving them. After a bit three people that looked similar to us only meaner (one had a bow) came and stood by the objects.

We walked to where they were and I got a definite hostile vibe from them but they did nothing. I then started explaining to them how I had researched the truth about how Allah (no I’m not a Muslim) had raised humans up and had a purpose for us although we had not yet determined what that purpose was. I was flipping through articles in tabloids to prove the truth of what I was saying.

They then revealed that although they were the same species as us, Allah had created them on a different planet and they then revealed that the reason Allah had created us was to entertain him in gladiatorial battles on a galaxy-wide stage.

• Like 2

At least we weren't created for food.

• Like 1

I was flipping through articles in tabloids to prove the truth of what I was saying.

I sure hope you educated them about BatBoy! :D

On a serious note: That's a pretty deep and involved dream. Do you dream like that often?

• Like 1

Thats deep! And from from your past posts your definatley not a muslim, and im suprised you remember your dreams in such detail.

I sure hope you educated them about BatBoy! :D

On a serious note: That's a pretty deep and involved dream. Do you dream like that often?

That one was a very different dream, but yes I often have vivid dreams with powerful imagery

Thats deep! And from from your past posts your definatley not a muslim, and im suprised you remember your dreams in such detail.

The bothersome part is that I know there is much left out that I can't remember, also I'm pretty sure that this was a sub-dream of a different dream that has slipped my mind altogether.

That one was a very different dream, but yes I often have vivid dreams with powerful imagery

Mine are usually also quite vivid and some even have soundtracks.

The bothersome part is that I know there is much left out that I can't remember, also I'm pretty sure that this was a sub-dream of a different dream that has slipped my mind altogether.

That happens to me all the time. I always remember waking up thinking "Wow, what a great movie that would make", or "What an awesome invention that would be" and then I drift back into slumber, only to wake up knowing that I had a fantastic dream but am unable to remember enough details to bring me to that exact euphoric moment that I had at the second I woke from the original dream.

• Like 1

Mine are usually also quite vivid and some even have soundtracks.

That happens to me all the time. I always remember waking up thinking "Wow, what a great movie that would make", or "What an awesome invention that would be" and then I drift back into slumber, only to wake up knowing that I had a fantastic dream but am unable to remember enough details to bring me to that exact euphoric moment that I had at the second I woke from the original dream.

That soundtrack comment reminded me that the Beatles were in one of my dreams last night dressed as blue cylinders singing the Stones 'Lets spend the night together' I kid you not. :w00t:
  • Like 1

That soundtrack comment reminded me that the Beatles were in one of my dreams last night dressed as blue cylinders singing the Stones 'Lets spend the night together' I kid you not. :w00t:

Friggin' AWESOME!