Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NY gun law,for guns that dont exist

Simbi Laveau

http://angrywhitedude.com/2013/03/gov-cuomo-new-york-law-will-require-killers-to-reload-guns-in-slow-motion/

The new NYS gun laws will require you to reload slowly ,or face a class A felony ,and you can only have guns that carry seven bullets ,which does not exist . Thereby making only six shooters legal .

Fail

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 3

Ignorance at its best but NY has been passing a lot of laws like that.

• Like 4

Nobody said politicians had any common sense.

• Like 6

Oh yeah,this will keep guns out of all the gang members hands . Lol

• Like 4

at what speed dothey define reloading slowly? lol

• Like 1

at what speed dothey define reloading slowly? lol

It says so in the article. Something like no less than 30 seconds,for a six shooter ,or its a class A felony ?

It's written completely facetiously ,as the utter stupidity of this law,boggles the mind. He won't even use the word gun.

He calls them ,"the things you put the bullets in".

• Like 3

Any verification in this statement from the article?

Any murderer caught reloading his thingie that holds the bullets on his assault rifle faster than 30 seconds will be charged with a Class A misdemeanor and will be subject to up to 100 hours of community service. Any citizen not in the act of committing murder caught reloading the thingie on his gun in less than 30 seconds will be charged with a Class A felony and will face a fine up to $1 million and possible life in prison without parole.

I don't quite believe that wording, maybe the article writer got it backwards?

People who don't know anything about guns shouldn't be passing laws about them...

Just sayin'.

• Like 2

Murderers get your stop watch out wouldn't want to commit a felony by reloading too fast.

• Like 2

It says so in the article. Something like no less than 30 seconds,for a six shooter ,or its a class A felony ?

It's written completely facetiously ,as the utter stupidity of this law,boggles the mind. He won't even use the word gun.

He calls them ,"the things you put the bullets in".

You think it's stupidity but its actually a form of mind control and done purposefully. It's a strategy that the far left has been employing for years via the device known as political correctness. This is really just standard operating procedure which is often overwhelmingly succesful especially over a long period of time. Once you get used to people on TV, radio,written word, and teachers, referring to guns as 'things you put bullets in' soon regular people, like the lemmings they tend to be (which explains pop music) will follow suit. It will be deemed offensive to use the word gun.

I'm not saying that it will actually work in this case (I doubt it will) but this strategy to make something offensive has been succesful in the past.

• Like 3

'Tis an old one but oh how true: It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6 :w00t:

• Like 2

'Tis an old one but oh how true: It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6 :w00t:

One of my Dad's favorite sayings... :tu:

• Like 1

Let me poke around for more info on this. Given its Cuomo,with Bloomberg whispering in his ear,I tend to believe its all true ,given its complete idiocy. It's NYs version of Biden's,JUST SHOOT THRU THE DOOR WITH YOUR SHOTGUN .