Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Overweight man's keepy-uppy skills

Commander CMG

*WARNING*

This video seems to have been shot by a few young kids, who were watching this guy from a distance, there is an element of bad language but not much.

An overweight middle aged man has become an unlikely internet sensation after footage of his impressive football skills were posted online.

Two passers-by spotted the unlikely fitness hero practicising his skills in a car park near Milford Haven docks, Pembrokeshire and recorded him on a mobile phone.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article & Video

Edited by xsas

I have to put this out there. If that guy was not overweight do you still think that video would have gone viral?

• Like 2

Well he may be overweight but has some great ball handling skills.

• Like 1

If he hadn't of been overweight I don't think anyone would of paid much attention to him.

• Like 1

Impressive - obviously he wasn't always over weight :) AND he was never uncoordinated!

Gazza's piled on the beef..

That guy was great though. Must be gutted he put on all that weight.

• Like 1

I was going to say it's a shame really the way he's being portrayed because of his weight.

Then I saw this in the article -

"Mr Cassidy, who is currently unemployed, is now set to show off his skills to a wider audience after being offered a free trip to the World Freestyle Football Championships in Dubai on the back of his performance in the viral clip."

So maybe not so bad for him after all :)