Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Introduction

stillvoice

After being an interested reader of this forum I thought I'd join up and introduce myself. I have a long standing interest in the paranormal and phenomena which defies or confounds scientific explanation. So hopefully I've come to the right place!

• Like 1

Salut, amusez-vous!

Mostly everyone here is very friendly. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. :tu:

• Like 1

Greetings, and welcome to UM. :yes:

• Like 1

Welcome to UM. You come to the right place.

• Like 1

who sent you ?

how did you get past the EVP detectors ?

• Like 1

From one still to another - Welcome to UM :)

• Like 1

Hi and welcome :)

• Like 1

Also an Alien Embryo, joined up after going to one of the weirdest spots in Southern California, Turnbull Canyon. Gathered most of my information about Turnbull from UM's older site Ghost Mysteries. Turnbull wasn't a bust, I never considered myself in touch with the supernatural, but after the dreams I've had about that place since I went... well, let's just say a door opened up. Anyways, good to be here and still trying to get a posse to map out that place and look for supernatural phenomena at night in those hills. I say a posse because that area has a lot of drug addicts that go into the canyon looking for trouble.

And a warm welcome to you LocalLegend, that is gonna be an adventure, glad you found us in time to share with when the time comes. :)

• Like 1

Hi, I am new here and I hope to find a lot of interesting things and to learn more about supernatural things too. :)

• Like 1

Welcome, Stillvoice, and you too MariaMe. :st

You've both found a great place. The people here are extremely friendly. We look forward to hearing from you both in future. Enjoy your stay. :)

• Like 1