Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Should Britain let go of London?

Commander CMG

I don't care much for London. I live 3 miles outside the city of Leeds and the city is a bit blah, but I love Yorkshire as a whole :)

• Like 1

I'm not conservative but I love Boris Johnson. People complain politicians are all the same, he couldn't be any more different to your average politician if he tried.

No, he's a nasty piece of work, same as all the rest of them.

• Like 2

I've lived in quite a few places in the UK - Kent, London, Suffolk, Bristol, Gloucester, Aberdeen, Hastings (think that's it).....I like London, not much different to anywhere else really, just more of everything (including traffic), but also has more diverse music venues, clubs and places to go, for that alone and the sheer diversity of weirdos you get there I liked it there.....(that said, I live in a quiet little place now, and probably wouldn't swap that for anything now).

I'm not conservative but I love Boris Johnson. People complain politicians are all the same, he couldn't be any more different to your average politician if he tried.

He can be amusing on TV, on things like Have I got Knews for You and Top gear, like Alex Salmon, but we must never let that make us forget that he is, like all of them, an ambitious career politician, and the one thing he wants is Power.

Last time I went to the place it took five attempts before I found someone who could speak english & give directions. It's like downtown Karachi on our doorstep.

The indians have a curry shop on every corner,but thats to keep the Chinese away. Oh Sahib we do you great favour !.

The indians have a curry shop on every corner,

Isn't that why the Romans built straight roads?

Who's complaining about curry shops or Chineses? I'm certainly not. I'm afraid I've never been a great fan of the Good old Fashioned British Fish 'n' Chips, or the chips at least, greasy & tasteless they are, have to be soaked in vinegar to make them taste of anything, so I'm all in favour of a bit of healthy competition.

Who's complaining about curry shops or Chineses? I'm certainly not. I'm afraid I've never been a great fan of the Good old Fashioned British Fish 'n' Chips, or the chips at least, greasy & tasteless they are, have to be soaked in vinegar to make them taste of anything, so I'm all in favour of a bit of healthy competition.

Well me Lud I believe the original complaint was in post #20.