Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obamacare Microchip

SpiritWriter

So my friend told me one of the Obamacare statutes is that we are all to get microchips implanted into our hands that hold our medical records as well as our bank / financial information. If this is true.... im moving to Canada. I cant believe it would be true but there are A LOT of links about it on the internet to weave through....

Another thing I dont like about obamacare is that you will be fined for not paying your mandatory premiums and if you dont, there is a chance you could go to jail...

Whats the truth about the microchip?

• Like 2

So my friend told me one

the truth is your "friend" is an idiot.

• Like 6

The truth is also, this is not 1984 or A Brave New World, yet.

• Like 1

Yeah, that was debunked years ago same with the death panels. The "fine" is an added tax, and will be taken out of returns. However, unless you make more than something like 60k a year, it is cheaper just to get the insurance, and the insurance is also somewhat subsidized meaning that if you make below a certain income it becomes cheaper. Also, the whole big todoo that is being made about the "cost" for employers like Papa John's is just some conservative business owners using their voice to make waves. In fact many businesses will qualify for a tax credit for the cost covering something like 40% of the total cost, making it cheaper to insure your employees than it currently is. As the legislation is fully enacted the cost of healthcare(at least theoretically) should go down, and with the tax credit, should be far less than current numbers. I still wish we had just done something like Canada and eliminated the need for profits to go to the insurance providers, but at least the legislation requires the insurance providers to return a certain % of the premium if the insurance is used little to non.

It isn't so far fetched...

http://www.nbcnews.c...er-chip-humans/

Who knows how far they have come since Bush in 2004.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2

Was that really necessary? Being rude isn't a very proactive way to communicate.
  • Like 9

So my friend told me one of the Obamacare statutes is that we are all to get microchips implanted into our hands that hold our medical records as well as our bank / financial information. If this is true.... im moving to Canada. I cant believe it would be true but there are A LOT of links about it on the internet to weave through....

Another thing I dont like about obamacare is that you will be fined for not paying your mandatory premiums and if you dont, there is a chance you could go to jail...

My understanding of this rumor is that the id chip is specifically for medically implanted devices like artificial hips, knees or pacemakers. It is intended for quality control as I recall. It isn't the "mark" Remember, that mark is something that is taken voluntarily as a sign of worship. And everyone will have a choice to make when it actually does come to pass. Sadly, so very many won't even think twice before signing up. If it means continuing their government benefits then it's okay by them....
  • Like 4

Agenda 21 . Allegedly ,the microchip was in the initial blueprints of this legislature . Numerous people saw it ,and a friend of mine in the military,told me this was in the works ,in the middle of Bush's second term . This has absolutely been considered,and its been suggested there are nano chips in flu vaccines. That's why they tried to mandate it by force.

Nano chips are a reality btw.

That being said ,if you look for all the pages of agenda 21 NOW ,the paragraphs referencing the microchipping ,have all been removed.

The paragraph and page number of the Intel ,were highlighted . Those pages are no longer in the document .

Best guess ,its true ,but was white washed once the public found out .

This will be tried again ,another way,I am sure .

• Like 3

I know static electricity and grabbing a spark plug wire from a running motor will fry the suckers. ;) So it wouldn't be in the government's best interest to try and do such a thing.

• Like 1

Two high schools in texas are using microchips in id cards to track students. Supposedly only non school grounds. Disney isg usin chips on as park bracelet to keep track of you in the park. A microchip being used by country cann't be too far off. You do know that this is the mark of the beast.

I know static electricity and grabbing a spark plug wire from a running motor will fry the suckers. ;) So it wouldn't be in the government's best interest to try and do such a thing.

Would it be in your interest to destroy the only information on you money. Assuming you let them stick it your right hand or forehead.

• Like 1

:w00t: BOO YAH!!!! :tu:

Also, this: http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

Edited by and then

Two high schools in texas are using microchips in id cards to track students. Supposedly only non school grounds. Disney isg usin chips on as park bracelet to keep track of you in the park. A microchip being used by country cann't be too far off. You do know that this is the mark of the beast.

I disagree Danielost - the mark will be a sign of worship. It HAS to be taken as a personal choice. Granted, if my child was starving or sick and the only way to help her was to accept this thing then a very real and painful choice would have to be made but it still would be a CHOICE. It is a horrible choice to contemplate but it is a real one and I believe it is coming at some point yet future. Also, I think that "chipping" or some other type of ID method will be what is used to implement the mark system. But that method of ID will have become as accepted as, say a social security number, before it is used as the "mark".
  • Like 1

I remember reading a few years ago about some program that involved chips for children. I can't remember much about it though, so I think it was never passed.

Well you know,as a parent ,chipping a kid is insurance for for things like kidnapping,runaway etc etc etc.

I dare say,as a parent ,one might say YES ,CHIP MY KID !!! It could save lives ,stop kidnappings,abuse ,prove abuse etc etc etc

But they should be allowed to remove it once they turn 18 ,of they so desire .The flip side of the coin is,it can be used to soy etc,and be abused .

It's a sticky wicket .But as adults ,the govt can shove it up their **** .

• Like 2

My understanding of this rumor is that the id chip is specifically for medically implanted devices like artificial hips, knees or pacemakers. It is intended for quality control as I recall. It isn't the "mark" Remember, that mark is something that is taken voluntarily as a sign of worship. And everyone will have a choice to make when it actually does come to pass. Sadly, so very many won't even think twice before signing up. If it means continuing their government benefits then it's okay by them....

It will start as a good thing. Like keeping track of kids at school, or custurmers at an amusement park or to keep medical records on. It is called the mark of the beast because we ued it on animals first.

• Like 2

It's all fun and games until somebody hacks the system and gains control.

• Like 1

In my opinion it is only a matter of time before they bring the microchip out, why else would they be manufacturing such a thing if they was not going to use it

There are various types of the RFID chip that I know of, some of them even include Cyanide (according to the research I have done into them)

Pot calling the kettle black, spring's to mind

• Like 3

I remember reading a few years ago about some program that involved chips for children. I can't remember much about it though, so I think it was never passed.

I also read schools get more government funding for kids that are chipped, so some school only accepts kids with chips or has some other type of rewards/disadvantages programs in place. I read this on the intnet so I dont know if its true I'll try to refind the link.

• Like 1

Sounds like one of the lies that are used to pointlessly scare people, like the whole death panel crap. Maybe if people focused on the actual issues with the Obamacare policies instead of inventing fiction then those policies might actually be improved. Pointless waste of effort.

Heres one texas school student punished for refusing chip on id card

http://rt.com/usa/texas-school-id-hernandez-033/

Funding need motivation

http://allthingsnav.navigation.com/article/funding-needs-motivate-use-rfid-chips-schools

CHIP - Childrens Health Insurance Program

http://www.chipcoverspakids.com/

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 2

Yeah, that was debunked years ago same with the death panels. The "fine" is an added tax, and will be taken out of returns. However, unless you make more than something like 60k a year, it is cheaper just to get the insurance, and the insurance is also somewhat subsidized meaning that if you make below a certain income it becomes cheaper. Also, the whole big todoo that is being made about the "cost" for employers like Papa John's is just some conservative business owners using their voice to make waves. In fact many businesses will qualify for a tax credit for the cost covering something like 40% of the total cost, making it cheaper to insure your employees than it currently is. As the legislation is fully enacted the cost of healthcare(at least theoretically) should go down, and with the tax credit, should be far less than current numbers. I still wish we had just done something like Canada and eliminated the need for profits to go to the insurance providers, but at least the legislation requires the insurance providers to return a certain % of the premium if the insurance is used little to non.

You don't know what you're talking about. I work in the insurance industry and sit in on two hour meetings twice a week about the ACA and strategies in how our company is going to adapt. That's as much as I have the patience in sharing, but will add;

• You can not have an intelligent conversation about the ACA on the internet
  • Even the insurance professionals don't know how the ACA will effect the industry down the road
  • The politicians and government bureaus know even less than the insurance professionals whos livelihood are now dominated by this monster
  • the ACA is going to have a huge negative effect on many businesses that employ between 50 and 100 people

• Like 3