Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obamacare Microchip

SpiritWriter

really? just read this topic. The posts from Conservatives and Republicans. For political hay.

I am not a conservative republican,i am not a religious person,i am not a gov fed and clothed sheep,but i can see a lot of this coming as asteroid said the first people they will try passing this on will be the weak and vulnerable to make it seem like a great idea only there to help!

Can you just open your eyes for one second and realize that the gov is not here to just help?If they were here to just help we would be living in a completely different world.Not saying everything the gov does is bad but really,do you REALLY think most of what they do HELPS their own citizens? :huh:

• Like 3

yes he does

• Like 1

yes he does

Asteroid sometimes i just wonder what the hell this world is going to look like in 25 more years if people really believe all the s**t they are fed.I do not believe anything a rep or dem say,are people so damn lost they cannot see just take modern memory clinton 2x,dubya 2x,now obama 2x how many on the record straight up lies these people have blatantly told yet they still back every damn word they say.I give up on humans being the smartest animals,it just isnt so!

• Like 3

Don`t people send there kids to school with a bagged lunch anymore. Any goof out there saying mark of the beast is a goof by the way. We are being chipped everyday just not in the way we see. When you take money out at an atm that bill is traced with the new Bills foe a so called anti counterfiting bs. Every dollar you now spend be it cash can be traced to where it was taken out atm or bank or spent as to the establishments deposits. The so called chip aka mark of the beast lol will not be required.

If your house hold spending changes it`s recorded no matter cash nor a card nor a chip. Health reasons for a chip may be ok but that would be just the start. edit if your hit by a bus jay walking so they have a black box on you and can get the insuriance company of the hook for you dieing due to bus due to face accidient.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Just to add this thread has Obama in it. Not one god damn future political figure will make a damn change so lets just all agree that no matter who is bought in we all suffer. Cons or Repub it makes not one bit of dif.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 3

Just to add this thread has Obama in it. Not one god damn future political figure will make a damn change so lets just all agree that no matter who is bought in we all suffer. Cons or Repub it makes not one bit of dif.

Without the whole damn establishment being changed you are 100% correct!Slime from the bottom to the top!

• Like 2

Oh did I hear correctly Congress gets to keep there cushey current plan while the rest of us suffer under Obamacare ?

Obamacare to hit home on Hill

By JENNIFER HABERKORN | 3/20/13 11:38 PM EDT

Capitol Hill is about to get up close and personal with Obamacare.

As in being covered by Obamacare next year.

During debate over the law in 2009, Republicans insisted that if members of Congress were going to put their fellow Americans into health care exchanges, they and their staffs should be in there, too.

“It’s necessary and only fair for Congress to live under the rules we pass for everyone else,” said Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley, one of several Republicans who pushed for that requirement.

Don`t people send there kids to school with a bagged lunch anymore. Any goof out there saying mark of the beast is a goof by the way. We are being chipped everyday just not in the way we see. When you take money out at an atm that bill is traced with the new Bills foe a so called anti counterfiting bs. Every dollar you now spend be it cash can be traced to where it was taken out atm or bank or spent as to the establishments deposits. The so called chip aka mark of the beast lol will not be required.

If your house hold spending changes it`s recorded no matter cash nor a card nor a chip. Health reasons for a chip may be ok but that would be just the start. edit if your hit by a bus jay walking so they have a black box on you and can get the insuriance company of the hook for you dieing due to bus due to face accidient.

Some schools are not allowing bagged lunches, because they know better than the parents do on what the kids should eat.

Mastercard microchip...eeks: The sign of the beast!

It is not what is on your id card, it is what is stored on it. And as long as that pertains to my health record I have no problem with that. Saves me 30 minutes of yaddah when seeing a new doctor.

Everyone forgets that if there is a Biblical rapture so to speak, prior to the Mark...Christ supposedly takes the innocents, the believers, and the saints. In the Bible, those prior to the age of discerning right from wrong are innocents.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

really? just read this topic. The posts from Conservatives and Republicans. For political hay.

So they scared us all into not getting vaccines,losing them millions. They lost millions in unused vaccines ,because no one would get them .So they work against themselves ,as the vaccines nonsense is all a huge part of this. Try again . .

• Like 1

Of course it will, even if you minus the religious aspect. Aron Russo did a whole documentary on how his good friend Rockefellar told him that was in fact the goal. Everyone chipped. I see no reason for him to lie about it. He was already rich, and has already had more then his share of the 15 mins of fame I keep hearing about.

Everyone forgets that if there is a Biblical rapture so to speak, prior to the Mark...Christ supposedly takes the innocents, the believers, and the saints. In the Bible, those prior to the age of discerning right from wrong are innocents.

I used to think that. But biblicaly the only thing God says he will save his church from is his wrath. The anti christ rises to make war with the saints. Why would he bother if they werent going to be there? Mathew 24 29-31 breaks down exactly what will happen regarding the rapture, and it starts by saying "Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days"

Biological chips (although different in their use as the ones from the OP) are the future of the medical industry for people with serious medical conditions. They will be able to provide a doctor with real-time updates to your health, which would be an insanely beneficial and would help to save countless lives. Blood sugar, heart-rate, sodium, BP - everything could be properly monitored.

Actually, there is a thread similar to this idea that has just been created by Saru in the Science forum, to do with the military.

• Like 1

I used to think that. But biblicaly the only thing God says he will save his church from is his wrath. The anti christ rises to make war with the saints. Why would he bother if they werent going to be there? Mathew 24 29-31 breaks down exactly what will happen regarding the rapture, and it starts by saying "Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days"

I had always heard it would be prior to the mark.

It seems that the military is using a tattoo to keep track of the health of the troops. Right now it is experimental. There is a thread on it on the news page.

I had always heard it would be prior to the mark.

Me too. If you are interested in looking into it youtube has a good documentary called after the tribulation. It breaks it down pretty good. Pre trib teachings have only been around since the 1800's.

Me too. If you are interested in looking into it youtube has a good documentary called after the tribulation. It breaks it down pretty good. Pre trib teachings have only been around since the 1800's.

I hear you...but I think a rapture may actually be a mid-trib deal.

Edited by WoIverine

I hear you...but I think a rapture may actually be a mid-trib deal.

It definitly could be, great is the mystery thats for sure. The way I figure it, Ill hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

• Like 1

So they scared us all into not getting vaccines,losing them millions. They lost millions in unused vaccines ,because no one would get them .So they work against themselves ,as the vaccines nonsense is all a huge part of this. Try again . .

no one said they were rational.