Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dreaming of a person I thought nothing of

dreamcometrue

Why is it after dreaming about a person I thought was pretty goofy before hand has now left me attracted to that person for the last 2 years? Any ideas how to shake it off? I dreamt I was kissing this person and had the nice feelings to go with it in the dream, it was 4 or 5 times over the course of a week, because nothing will ever come of it I'd like to know how to remove this association with them. Thankyou

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dreamcometrue

• wolfknight

• libstaK

• Himawari69

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it is a sign that you need to be with this person. Maybe the is something about this person that you like somewhere in the back of your mind. Who really know why we dream of things that we can not change or fully understand.

I'm wondering why nothing will ever come of it. The obvious is that they may already have a significant other. Anyway, there is a love of something inside this person, maybe you see something that you have always held in high regard or your subconscious does. That can be a good thing, finding mentors for different aspects of our psyche will develop the better parts of ourselves or realising we are attracted to aspects of ourselves that are bad for us can be equally liberating. What you bring into the light you will have control over to develop or remove.

Maybe deep down you really like this person, but you don't want to face it

Hi thankyou for all the replies. Yes I am already in a relationship so this is interrupting it somewhat on my behalf. I'd love for there to be some way I could switch it off, there must he something I can do mentally? X

Maybe there's a reason why your mind is wandering to another.

I'm not encouraging infidelity!

Just sayin.

I appreciate the pm you sent me, im going to do it tonight. With cord cutting is there any specific time limit to avoid seeing the person after you've done it? I suppose to make sure it's worked.

I've had a similar thing before. I just ignored it and the feelings went away. Didn't last 2 years though!

I've noticed it seems to come in waves, I could go weeks without really thinking about him much then it just seems to kick in again. Not for much longer if the cord cuthing works though....