Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pistorius' brother on trial for murder

Keel M.

Just saw this on MSN...

JOHANNESBURG — The brother of double-amputee athlete Oscar Pistorius went on trial in a South African court Wednesday for the death of a woman in a road collision in 2008.

Carl Pistorius, who faces a charge of culpable homicide, or negligent killing, wore a dark suit and was accompanied by his sister, Aimee. Oscar Pistorius, who was charged with murdering his girlfriend on Feb. 14, was not present. The Olympian hasn't been seen in public since he was granted bail at Pretoria Magistrate's Court on Feb. 22. His lawyers plan to challenge his bail restrictions on Thursday.

Source

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Keel M.

• Queen in the North

• Peter Cox

Hmmm... Maybe not hot tempers in the family, maybe recklessness.

Even if he is found guilty of culpable homicide, it isn't the same as shooting someone.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea having someone drive into you on a motorbike and kill themselves, is not the same as shooting someone through the door a couple of times.

I think its harsh to even have the brother in court for a car accident that left a person dead. Just my 2c worth. From what I have read he was not at fault in the accident.