Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unknown voices calling my name

Lit1

Frank have you tried to talk to it? Tell it you would like to have a conversation with it but it must talk not scream. They are looking attention but wont come out and ask for it.You can think this it dont have to be out loud.You hear their thoughts and they hear yours. Be kind when talking this gets them off guard.You might have to tell this voice many times stpo screaming tell it you bet it has a nice soumd to its voice but with all the screaming you cant tell .Tell it you would rather talk to someone who can read your every thought bevause no misunderstandings

It would be talking to myself, and of course I would know it if I projected thoughts at myself. My brain has an ongoing conversation with itself all the time, almost entirely out of consciousness, but sometimes the auditory interpretation program mistakes one of these messages as a real sound and makes it heard. It's not quite insanity since I understand it and keep it in rational bounds, but, as I said, it is a nuisance.

Here is were we disagree I am dealing with an angel that has revealed to me many things.They dont think that saying "Hey Frank I want to talk ti you" is ok with God.She is conversing with you but you think it is random thoughts

I have problems with thinking its an angel, as it's too immature. I would be more persuadable it's a ghost. My original theory though strikes me as even more probable, knowing what I know about myself.

T

Look at it as a ghost then but at least try to communicate what can it hurt.If you cant bring yourself to at least try this all I can say is good luck to you.I have no other suggestions only the one that worked for me.

I would never try to comunicate with an entity like that.... too afraid to get clawed. The last thing I need at this point in my life is another rectum.

Thank You again!Hehe Haha! Keep it up ,made my morning now I can go to work with a smile

I had a HH experience once, while on the verge of deep sleep i was woken by a very loud bang or explosion, and it really shook me. I didn't know what was going on but mentioned it to my mother the next day and funnily enough it was around the same time my parents had got a phonecall in the night from a friend oversees whom they had done a lot of counselling for demonic possession in the past and was on the other line paralysed during an attack. That same night after I heard the bang, and on other nights I found out this person had called, I heard banging on the back door below my room and the sounds of birds hitting the windows on the level below.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

sounds like Hypnagogic hallucinations to me..

• Like 1

It's incubus

I doubt it, Mostly because you got banned, takes talent to get banned.

• Like 1

OOOhhhhhh never speak to it. Didn't you see The Conjuring??? You'll invite a demon to torment you. It's not a ghost it's baloney.

Maybe someone pointed this out but, hearing people say your name is a sign of a healthy mind.

however if you´re convinced something paranormal is happening contact your local ghost whisperer :D

When I'm on that threshold of wake and sleep I sometimes hear sounds. It could be a voice or

one time I thought I heard a gunshot. I think it's just the mind playing tricks.

• Like 2