Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is the worst

rrainny

Like; when I was 16 . I caught my Long blonded hair, boy friend in- bed - with - my- worst-

enimy.

So I put nair in his shampoo! Nair works!! Ahhhh I grew back!

• Like 1

First define worst thiNg (act) that you have (EVER) done to someone...

or Joke , that went teeribly wrong.......

Edited by rrainny

Say wha???? could you explain more please?

Nair is a hair removing product, the OP placed nair into her cheating boyfriends shampoo bottle

• Like 1

I bet you have a funnyer one......................

i do not, i tend not to partake in pranks and revenge plots ^^

Wel Sweetie pie pie, thats what I want to read!!!

The other woman is always your worst enemy. Funny.

I've done some really bad things at my old workplace.But I like to call them pranks.So I did things like tape hand tools to work benches,pretend to strangle workmates,come up suddenly behind people and say "boo" and pretend I'm the gaffer shouting at people.However I could be taking credit for other peoples pranks.But I did pretend to strangle people.The same people that encourage me to bring out my silly side.Though I've done nothing immoral outside work apart from beating women at pool and urinating in a field.But I suppose every bloke's done the last one.

Edited by G Donnelly
  • Like 1

Oh I've done some good (bad) ones :P

In HS I had this...'benignly dysfunctional' relationship with my misguidance counselor. One day she came to one of my classes right as the dismissal bell rang to bug me about something. I also asked her about this guy I liked, and I wasn't sure if he could date or not. We were the only people in the class at this point, save a very amused teacher, and the guy in question was doddling alone outside. My HS counselor said 'I don't know, let's ask him', and to my absolute mortification, she runs to the window, yanks it open, and says 'Hey Khalid, are you allowed to have a girl friend?' Without a second of hesitation, I dove to her side at the window and said 'No, he's too young for you!'

I scared the living **** out of my 2 best friends from HS once. Pardon my language, but man this was good :P

It was 11 at night and we were watching the most heart pounding, terrifying movie I could find on my living room couch. I made sure the lights were all off, and then I got up and told them I had to 'use the restroom'. I put on this bloody, fanged and scarred mask, then I snuck around the house outside for about a minute and tapped on windows until half the motion sensory lights were on and my friends were completely freaked out. I watched their silhouettes through some blinds until one of them got up and went to the back glass doors, and I jumped out from behind a corner so we were face to face and I pounded on the backdoors. They both screamed their heads off, and the one closest to me ran and jumped into the lap of the other. So bad, but so funny lol.

• 3 weeks later...

My best pal is a lazy cow, If you go to her house she never offers you a cup of tea or anything. One day I went to her house and she had a bad hangover. I said "are you going to offer me a cup of tea"? and she said no, She then asked me to go and get her a drink of squash from the kitchen, Where she keeps her fish tank, So I made her a glass of squash complete with fish tank water. Then watched with pleasure as she drank it all up like a good girl.

Moral of the story? Offer your pals a beverage once in a while.

Edited by catfromhell
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is awful.I've been putting garbage in my neighbours wheelie bin...

• Like 1

Not the worst thing I've done to someone but still pretty funny.

When I worked at McDonald's when I was a teenager we used to always play pranks on each other.

One time my friend Dan (he later became my daughter's godfather) and I were working the grill area and it was pretty busy.

Dan was busting some serious ass on the grill that night and didn't notice the 3 or pickles that I had placed on his shoulders. LOL

My manager came back and saw this and started yelling at me about no horseplay in the grill area and stated that there would be consequences the next time she saw it happen.

Not less than 10 minutes later she came back into the grill area saw 3 pickles on MY shoulders and started yelling at Dan and sent him home. Although I was now stuck in the grill area alone I just kept laughing. My manager asked me what was so funny.

I told her that she sent Dan home for no reason because I had put those pickles on my OWN back. After turning bright red she started laughing hysterically along with me.

25 years later, my friend Dan and I still laugh about it.

• Like 1