Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Worst Crime You Know

The_Spirit_of_Truth

One of the worst crimes that I know is to globally lie to the normal people of this world to keep them confused & uninformed and to steal their souls for bad purposes. But do not ask me about details, I am forbidden to speak here about those "people" who are doing these crimes. But they are all around.

9/11, desert storm, but drones are the no.1 crime.

\

Terrorism and child rape and child killing, genocide

I total agree with you. Add slavery to that also

• Like 1

One of the worst crimes that I know is to globally lie to the normal people of this world to keep them confused & uninformed and to steal their souls for bad purposes. But do not ask me about details, I am forbidden to speak here about those "people" who are doing these crimes. But they are all around.

So, you work for the White House.

• Like 2

Terrorism and child rape and child killing, genocide

This guy pretty much took the words out of my mouth.

• Like 2

Apart from the type of crime we have to take into account also all the circumstances and its precise impact on the victim, but we cannot know all that precisely. Every case is different, yet there are some generally-valid points.

This guy pretty much took the words out of my mouth.

newbie here . ..... whats genocide???

• 1 month later...

Hmm.. Incredible allegations and mysterious censorship. Pretty cliche stuff for someone with 'the spirit of truth' right in their name.

Instead of asking people to 'not ask for details', how about not mentioning it in the first place? What's the point of telling us anything about it?

It's like a little kid saying 'i've got a secret'...then not going on.

• Like 3

No education? That's bad deal.

How about manners?

genocide!?!? seriously!??!

c'mon man...the level of debate here is gonna fall off a cliff if we go as slow as the slowest member...i'm all for manners but well directed sarcasm works well too.

• Like 1

genocide!?!? seriously!??!

c'mon man...the level of debate here is gonna fall off a cliff if we go as slow as the slowest member...i'm all for manners but well directed sarcasm works well too.

I understand your point. But, it's not as though the poster questioning it was being obnoxious. The link to the dictionary would have been fine, but all a snarky answer does is scare people away from engaging in a debate.

• Like 6

I think the saddest, most disgusting crimes are the ones committed by parents on their own children. Starving, beating, sexual assaults, locked in a room like an animal by the very people God entrusted to raise them.

• Like 5

By far, all crimes against children, are the worst!!!

• Like 2

the level of debate here is gonna fall off a cliff if we go as slow as the slowest member...

it's ok, we don't mind, we'll go nice & slowly for you so you can follow what's happening.

Edited by shrooma

• 1 year later...

newbie here . ..... whats genocide???

Genocide is the deliberate mass murder of an entire people, like in Rwanda a while ago.

Best example is the slaughter of the Jews during WW2 by the Nazis.

Gilles De Rais and Erzsebet Bathory are two of the worst criminals (excluding despotic dictators and war criminals) in known history. I'll spare you the bloody, gory details of their murders. Some of the posts in this thread mention their activities. They're possibly worse than you can imagine.

Crimes against children. There is a special place in hell reserved for anyone who commits crimes against children.

• Like 4

I think the worst crime I have ever heard stories about was the killings done by Theresa Knorr. She was a sick lady, and is still sick if she is alive. I pray to God that she is not harming people anymore if she is.

Crimes against those who trust us who are helpless (children, disabled people, the elderly, cats, dogs, and other pets). A betrayal of trust is despicable as well as harming the helpless.

• Like 5

I think the worst crime I have ever heard stories about was the killings done by Theresa Knorr. She was a sick lady, and is still sick if she is alive. I pray to God that she is not harming people anymore if she is.

I think that case is also new to me (like some of the urban legends in the other thread). You seem like a good source for new information, GP!