Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

It must be so neat

jmellio

There was a villa in Da Lat built by some rich Frenchman back in the nineteenth century that had sat empty since before I was born. It was full of creaks and groans and rattles and so on. Real spooky and a hell of a lot of fun for a bunch of kids determined to scare each other. One day it burnt down.

K... then I want to hear yours .......I do not want to ghost hunt....I do like to take pictures... i get alot of ...things on film... however,.

this among other things, moments have & still happen, Ihave always gotten messages throu dream ,not rem not alphla or beta ..

in the 50's afamily member told me to pray so I can receive these situations w/ dream ,,,,,. because I get so started ,raddled. to actully see- look at these people fullyawake..

so , i do... But this...I don't know what to make:of it. They always come at 6 0r 7 am. when I am waking-Ihave full control over

my speech & body ... how ever, I can not tell if theyy are good or bad... they are dressed in dark monk like garb. And there is one big man , the main guy , I see his face the others are in their hoods?... The main guy every time seems he is try to confvince them that /.like the man is pleading something that concerns me. pointing , I did once hear Can't You See!.. geeze..... different touge , I can not under stand.1 st part of my life there where only 2 then more come

stand at the foot of my bed

..at most 4,5 or 6... it seems the vertick is not in his favor ..... I speak to them ... but too no aveil . I won't get out of bed because there's a long hall. they retreat

into .I don't want to go.there for they look flesh and blood /

the last time i saw them.the man he was Most urgent. I was yellling to them all. 3 started waking down the passage away... as do the two familure ones do follow....? what is this???? I am no longer afraid ... may be I should be.. I don't know...... Have you hear of anything like this? Help? There is

nothing 'nest' about stuff like this.. its offten confusing.

My daughter saw twice them talkin about or at me ........

Edited by rrainny

Not exactly hunting... But my favorite times in a haunt has been working on cleanup and preservation of a cemetery that has long been abused and vandalized by ghost hunters. The place is beautiful and tranquil. Not terribly haunted though, despite it's reputation.

Its pretty cool but its not like what you see on tv unless you or people in your group spas out about everything and think any little thing is a ghost.

Not exactly hunting... But my favorite times in a haunt has been working on cleanup and preservation of a cemetery that has long been abused and vandalized by ghost hunters. The place is beautiful and tranquil. Not terribly haunted though, despite it's reputation.

That's very unfortunate.

Well I've not been on a ghost hunt yet, but a few serious friends and me are planning to do one soon in a Theatre where we live. It is supposed to be haunted and there has been a group sighting of something leaning over the top level balcony to look at them on the ground floor. Inevitably, they freaked out and ran out of the theatre but we are hoping we can get in and see if we can capture anything.

That's very unfortunate.

Yeah, there are a lot of haunts that get damaged by the curious, from littering to getting totally burned down, theft, purposeful damage, illegal trespassing and breaking and entering, car accidents, leaving "gifts" which then need to be cleaned up, smoking weed and leaving the seeds to grow later that need to be cut down, people that will attack or harass "those ghost folks", doing rituals that could start fires or leave dead animals, breaking local parking laws, getting themselves hurt or killed, and more.. Then people wonder why the locals are so mean and call the cops, or the cops are so mean and bust everyone.

It is very unfortunate. Though I think there are some places that probably deserve at least some of their reputation, a lot of places really don't... And curious people aren't always polite or thoughtful of their surroundings when they check things out.

One day it burnt down.

Did you have much trouble getting the fire going?