Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another seal team 6 member is gone...

Jeremiah65

Apparently another member of Seal Team 6 has went down for the permanent dirt nap...parachute accident.

I know many of them died not long ago in a helicopter crash.

This soldiers name was Chief Brett D. Shadle. I wonder if this was the guy that recently (anonymously) stated the Osama raid did not happen as the Administration said it did. I suppose we will never know for sure.

member of Seal time 6 killed, another injured

not that I am a huge conspiracy theorist...ok...yes I am...

But doesn't it strike anyone else funny that this team is dieing (killed?) off?

It's totally possible I suppose...It just seems a little odd to me...but maybe that's just me

who knows?

I am not disrespecting the fallen....my choice of words are to somewhat shield against the obvious ugliness of what has happened.

I have friends and family that have fallen overseas...this is not a jab at our soldiers....my choice of words goes back to an ancient Irish saying of "I woke up on the good side of the grass today"....

I was not sure where to share this or if it had been shared before....

There is something astray folks....I do not claim to know what it is....but check your hearts....does it not strik you a bit odd that this particular group has had more than it's percentile share of tragedy?

• Like 2

Sad... It's a nightmare way to die. I think I'll wait a little longer before starting to think about conspiracy because I don't know who would be upset about how osama bin laden died...besides Al quaida (sp?) and possibly his family. I personally don't give a hoot as to whether he was armed or not. He was marked to be killed and he knew it too.

Sad... It's a nightmare way to die. I think I'll wait a little longer before starting to think about conspiracy because I don't know who would be upset about how osama bin laden died...besides Al quaida (sp?) and possibly his family. I personally don't give a hoot as to whether he was armed or not. He was marked to be killed and he knew it too.

I mostly worry about the folks we are sending to fight this fight....my god...they are our children.....

For those that don't think I have a heart about this...lemme tell ya a little story...

One of my best friends....we'll call him Louie...had a son. Louie was just a poor boy in a big city...so I picked him and his son up from the hospital after he was born...we'll call the son Derrick. Derrick grew up with just a daddy...mom hit the road. All of us "redneck's" basically raised the boy as his "uncle's". He grows up and goes to war in the second gulf war.

He comes home from war and in a absolutely weird moment... in front of 10 to 12 people...he grabs a gun and blows his brains out.....story over...father shattered....

I miss my adopted nephew...he was a good kid....but he experienced things over there that most of us recliner denizens cannot even imagine.....and we wonder why the shiz is all falling apart.

Anyway....something is wrong folks....I do not know what it is but I promise you that if WE DID know...it would make us vomit.....

We are doing all kinds of terrible things for all the wrong reasons....

IN MY OPINION....I know I am not the most clever guy....sure...ages past I was invited to join MENSA....but... realize I was in the lower "percentile". of membership....

I ache for these things....it's broken....we have broken the world and we wonder why shiz is not working.....duh....

I will continue on....mostly out of respect for those I know that have fallen or have become incredibly sick.....no one talks about that.....

I have friends that are so-so sick...but no one cares.....no one wants to hear.

What goes around comes around....we have a huge system reset coming....are you ready?

• Like 3

Seal team six's numbers are classified but the other seal teams are typically 6 platoons of 16-20 men. So you are talking possibly 120 people with support personnel. Given the line of work and training a high casaulty rate is not unexpected. If I recall correctly there was only 2 fire teams that went in Bin Laden's complex. It would seem odd to kill off members of all your elite teams because of what 10 guys did or saw. So I am chalking it up to bad coincidence.

• Like 7

Apparently another member of Seal Team 6 has went down for the permanent dirt nap...parachute accident.

I know many of them died not long ago in a helicopter crash.

This soldiers name was Chief Brett D. Shadle. I wonder if this was the guy that recently (anonymously) stated the Osama raid did not happen as the Administration said it did. I suppose we will never know for sure.

member of Seal time 6 killed, another injured

not that I am a huge conspiracy theorist...ok...yes I am...

But doesn't it strike anyone else funny that this team is dieing (killed?) off?

It's totally possible I suppose...It just seems a little odd to me...but maybe that's just me

who knows?

I am not disrespecting the fallen....my choice of words are to somewhat shield against the obvious ugliness of what has happened.

I have friends and family that have fallen overseas...this is not a jab at our soldiers....my choice of words goes back to an ancient Irish saying of "I woke up on the good side of the grass today"....

I was not sure where to share this or if it had been shared before....

There is something astray folks....I do not claim to know what it is....but check your hearts....does it not strik you a bit odd that this particular group has had more than it's percentile share of tragedy?

Seal team 6 is huge, and non that raided Bin Laden died in the helicopter crash. In fact, the name seal team six is misleading anyways. The real name is the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group. The are an elite group separate from the Navy. There are literally hundreds of them divided into color-coded groups signifying assault, premier assault, boat crew etc., and they are only 1 of 4 known but highly secretive counter terrorism groups.Edit: Non died as far as I am aware of, I won't state that as fact and I don't have the time to verify at the moment. And no, it doesn't strike me as odd at all that a group that jumps face first into some of the most dangerous situation in the world die from time to time.

Edited by awest

"The Associated Press reported that the majority of the 31 American troops killed Saturday when the Taliban shot down a military helicopter over Afghanistan were members of SEAL Team 6, the elite team that killed Osama bin Laden in May.<p>Afghan President Hamid Karzai delivered news of the 38 total fatalities, the highest single-day U.S. death toll in the decade of U.S. military involvement in Afghanistan.<p>The AP cited only “AP sources” in reporting that the dead troops were part of SEAL Team 6. NATO acknowledged that the crash had happened, but did not give a reason why, or release names yet. NATO has also not released their own fatality count.<p>The elite special forces group came to the public’s attention this spring, when details of the raid on bin Laden’s compound were leaked to an awestruck country.<p>UPDATE: CNN is reporting that none of the SEALs in the crash were members of the operation that killed Osama bin Laden. Officials now confirm that the helicopter was shot down by insurgents." Yeah the original reports were just sensationalist journalist.<p>http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/08/06/seal-team-6-marines-who-killed-osama-bin-laden-died-in-helicopter-crash-ap/

This is similar to the common feeling of when one celebrity dies, they all start dying. When all is said and done, these people are in a profession that pretty much requires death of someone or another, and these teams in particular are charged with being the best at making sure its the others that do the dying. They are, however, still human, and while they are much better at avoiding death, they also have a tendency to put themselves in deadly situations far more often than ordinary civilians.

Benazir Bhutto knew that OBL was killed back in 2001. Several Pakistani newspapers printed the story. Even Bill O'Reilly announced it. Even this seal team member suggests deception in the official story.

The Abbottabad story was political in nature, to make Barack out to be some great military leader, and change the subject away from topics and events embarassing to the White House.

Edited by Babe Ruth
  • Like 1

Th guy spoke and they killed him we cant trust the government.

I belive the raid never happend but i did not know some seals came forward.

Any links to this story fom the seals

while were on the topic the highest ranking officer of the SEALS commited "suicide" some months ago. But yes because of how active they are it is not surprising they have a high casualty rate.

Edited by AsteroidX

CT's cling to and promote "unofficial" reports to further their agenda of extreme anti-Americanism.

Truth never, ever, satisfies the paranoid.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

What if this war isnt what it seems? I mean we all know that our media coverage is controlled by possibly the goverment, And to kill off the seal team 6, sucpicous.

I dont believe in coincidences.

• Like 1

This particular incident as reported was a skydiving accident. Hard to CT that but not impossible.

What if this war isnt what it seems? I mean we all know that our media coverage is controlled by possibly the goverment, And to kill off the seal team 6, sucpicous.

Military accidents happen. Special Op's are often exposed to high-risk training.

Just the way it is. No need for "conspiracy" here.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Reality is that which continues to exist, even when we stop believing in it.

I wonder if the common thread between Abbottabad and Newtown is that they were both staged events? Stories told with enhanced artistic license, to achieve political agenda?

• Like 4

One by one all who know that the Bin Laden assasination didn't really happen will be permanently silenced until only Hilary and Barry remain. Mwahahahaha!!!!

• Like 2

Yes no one has ever died in a parachute accident. This the first time this has every happened in history. :rolleyes:

Accidents happen guys. It's sad that this soldier died but there's no conspiracy here.

Yes no one has ever died in a parachute accident. This the first time this has every happened in history. :rolleyes:

Accidents happen guys. It's sad that this soldier died but there's no conspiracy here.

And it's nothing but a coincidence that the seal team that :w00t: killed bin laden :w00t: are dropping like flys.
  • Like 1

Well my thinking was a little odd (as usual). I completely understand these soldiers do the toughest of the tough and train under incredible circumstances. I also cannot deny that I thought it was rather odd that this team has had a lot of recent casualties. I do not know the statistics in comparison to how many people are assigned to specific units.

I simply found it odd that after an "anonymous" soldier came forward and said that the raid did not happen as we were told...another member bites the dust. Now I suppose it could have been the "anonymous" guy...or it could have been someone else. We don't know and will never know.

I don't know what to call it....I can't say it's fear....but I worry that something is terribly wrong and the "official" stories we are hearing are not truth. If people are not allowed to know the truth, they cannot think, work and behave correctly...when all becomes a lie...an illusion...there is a problem.

I don't think it's coincidental that not long ago it was decided that it was perfectly fine for the GOV to use propaganda...seriously...look it up.

So what is truth and what is propaganda? And....who gets to decide which they are going to release and why?

I realize we have a lot of intellectually challenged people in this country...but lies are still lies...I think most Americans could handle the truth if they could just have it.

Oh well....I had a rage the other day about truth versus fog....the "acceptable" truth....All we can do is try to do our best to find out as many "flavors" of the story as we can and then let our own minds discern what is truth and what is BS....

We have an intellectually challenged people because....the Fed Gov decided they should take over education....they put an un-challenging curriculum into the works....and then cut the funding. Not to pick on political parties, but the Repubs get so mad about the "changing" demographic....hello buttholes...you agreed to this and then agreed to cut the funding...no wonder we are turning out graduate idiots...

As a Libertarian....just return education to the states like the old days...it worked better....

/end rant...

sorry...I have had a few of those lately....my bad

• Like 1

The only surprising thing about the bin laden hit is that anyone ever, ever, ever bought that it was the truth. I mean come on.

• skinny man living in cave on dialysis
  • dialysis patients with good care in developed country live 10 years, tops.
  • 14 or 15 years after skinny man on dialysis is on dialysis they hunt him down and kill him
  • they take skinny corpse to ship
  • on ship they verify skinny corpse identity identity with DNA test
  • DNA test would have tested posotive on skinny man, skinny man's father, or any one of skinny man's 60 some odd brothers
  • they then (in accordance with muslim burial practices) go against muslim burial practices and toss alleged skinny corpse overboard
  • president goes on TV sunday night to announce skinny death, just in time to distract away from story that latest'version' of birth certificate was released friday after news casts were already broadcast
  • big eared man big hero to united idiots in united states of not thinking for yourself
  • all hail beef

*oversword ducks behind chair to avoid eggs thrown at people who make too much sense*

• Like 2

And it's nothing but a coincidence that the seal team that :w00t: killed bin laden :w00t: are dropping like flys.

23 members have died out of a group of anywhere from 120 to over a thousand soldiers. So at most we'd be looking at a 19% loss rate, none of whom might have been on the raid that kill Osama. Hardly "dropping like flies".

Edited by Corp

The only surprising thing about the bin laden hit is that anyone ever, ever, ever bought that it was the truth. I mean come on.

• skinny man living in cave on dialysis
  • dialysis patients with good care in developed country live 10 years, tops.
  • 14 or 15 years after skinny man on dialysis is on dialysis they hunt him down and kill him
  • they take skinny corpse to ship
  • on ship they verify skinny corpse identity identity with DNA test
  • DNA test would have tested posotive on skinny man, skinny man's father, or any one of skinny man's 60 some odd brothers
  • they then (in accordance with muslim burial practices) go against muslim burial practices and toss alleged skinny corpse overboard
  • president goes on TV sunday night to announce skinny death, just in time to distract away from story that latest'version' of birth certificate was released friday after news casts were already broadcast
  • big eared man big hero to united idiots in united states of not thinking for yourself
  • all hail beef

*oversword ducks behind chair to avoid eggs thrown at people who make too much sense*

You forgot to mention that skinny man was reported dead by numerous media, including Bill O, years ago. :w00t:

23 members have died out of a group of anywhere from 120 to over a thousand soldiers. So at most we'd be looking at a 19% loss rate, none of whom might have been on the raid that kill Osama. Hardly "dropping like flies".

Yeah, 19%, that's not a significant percentage at all :passifier: And I'm sure it's just a coincidence that a few days before this one died that yet another anonymous member of seal team 6 said that the raid was a fake.
  • Like 1